What Are They Protesting?

upload_2019-1-12_8-50-57.jpeg

Looks like a man in a wig to me......

If one person is going to be addressed, why not all of them? Has there ever been a sign that says "Chasity Bono is a still a woman."?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bruce Jenner is a lot more of a high profile individual that people recognize. Not everyone is necessarily up to speed on Ms. Bono's life.

Although both of those folks have strange family lives- related to the Kardashians and the daughter of Cher. One can understand why they are both confused.

Bruce Jenner still has his penis and testicles. The reason why he lost his reality show was because the producers thought he should get a boyfriend. He said no. He prefers women. He's a man. He joined the Brentwood Country Club as a man because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

Chaz Bono is still quite happy with her vagina and is a lesbian. She is a woman.

Both are dressed up playing pretend.

Why does anyone really care what the backwoods church sign says?

Liberals are interested in imposing their beliefs even in the furthest reaches of the Backwoods of the country. In fact they get excited about it, that's what liberalism is about- imposing your beliefs on those who are most resistant. Tearing down the cross of Christ in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park may be easier, but its a lot more satisfying to target a similar memorial in the backwoods of Kentucky.

It’s absurd to me a church would go out of their way to share with the public their thoughts on transgenderism. I’d be ashamed to be a member of this institution.

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

It’s absurd to me a church would go out of their way to share with the public their thoughts on transgenderism. I’d be ashamed to be a member of this institution.

Do you have the same problem with other churches that openly celebrate the Tranny Lifestyle and publicize their positive views of LGBTQQAAI+ sexual preferences?

Bruce Jenner still has his penis and testicles. The reason why he lost his reality show was because the producers thought he should get a boyfriend. He said no. He prefers women. He's a man. He joined the Brentwood Country Club as a man because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

Chaz Bono is still quite happy with her vagina and is a lesbian. She is a woman.

chaz bono has had his surgery.

Interesting, I thought both of them had a plumbing redo.

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

Chuck and Nancy have decided to take the weekend off, instead of staying in Washington to work out their differences with their president. This church can't do anything about those two, I don't think.

If the two were hung in effigy outside the church , would it cause the logjam to be resolved?

Chuck and Nancy have decided to take the weekend off, instead of staying in Washington to work out their differences with their president. This church can't do anything about those two, I don't think.

If the two were hung in effigy outside the church , would it cause the logjam to be resolved?

i know my rep & my senators are right here & interacting with those affected. chuck & nancy are prolly doing the same. how about donny & mitch? where they be?

Forum List

Back