What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

You haven't read his entire statement, did you? Admit this. However, do you want to take this to the SCOTUS and possibly lose what you have done so far?

I have no doubt it will end up with SCOTUS, that is part of the plan all along.

I am not sure what "i have done" other than fight for equality for all.

Texas initiated this but other states are copying it.

The law authorizes citizens to sue, and seek financial damages from, the support networks who help women get an abortion — such as families, friends, counselors, pastors, health care providers and more — rather than the women who are undergoing the procedure, experts say.

The law would even include who drove the woman (Uber has now promised to cover any litigation against it’s drivers”.

This is a pretty one sided opinion, but here is what it said:

The ability to sue for $10,000 in damages for each abortion performed after six weeks is a "great incentive to have the abortion industry comply with the law," said Rebecca Parma, senior legislative associate for Texas Right to Life.

Even so, Parma said she believes the $10,000 in damages is unlikely to spur frivolous or unfounded lawsuits from Texans eager to make a buck. "Most pro-life individuals who would be interested in a lawsuit aren't bringing it for the money," she said. "They want to ensure that the medical industry complies with the law."

Okay, so at least in her wording, you can only sue if you don't comply with the law, and that law is no abortion after six weeks of pregnancy. More than that it would probably cost you more in legal fees than the 10K, so I don't see how this has anything to do with what I asked for which was to show me how a state can control a person who gets an abortion in another state.

This isn’t just about Roe.

It’s about the right’s all-out effort to eliminate the 14th Amendment jurisprudence that safeguards residents of the states from hateful, discriminatory measures Republicans seek to enact.

Yeah, keep spewing the party commie propaganda. Alito said specifically that this ruling was abortion specific several times in the decision. Of course you commies will continue to lie about the actual decision.

Correct.

The Trump appointees lied about Roe being precedent.

Conservatives lied that Roe wouldn’t be overturned.

Nothing conservatives say can be believed – they’re liars and utterly dishonest.

You dumb fuck, Roe had already been overturned by Casey. Roe limited abortion to the first two trimesters, Casey overturned it. So you're the liar here.

And yet your party made sure that our medical records were online for all doctors............and cough cough the Feds to see when they please.

Hmm...........It was said FOR OUR OWN BENEFIT TO SAVE US. No it wasn't. Our medical records shouldn't be on the dang net unless we agree to it.
What a bunch of crock!!! :cuckoo:

Outrage finally over 63 million babies and planned parenthood harvesting body parts.

The people said we've seen enough of this shit and challenged. Mississippi specifically. And that law should be nationwide.

Show me in the Constitution were it states abortion is A RIGHT.
More crock.

I think you mean do I oppose government requiring them, not do I oppose the vaccinations. Absolutely.

Democrats think it's only a woman's body when women want an abortion or women want to swear on television. Your party has a strong history of a woman's body being subservient to ... you know ... you ....
My body is subservient to me? My body IS me.

Says the one from a party who are rioting in States with no abortion bans whatsoever saying how they lost their rights.

They don't have a clue but are rioting.
Oh silly one! The protesters when interviewed have all said they are doing so in support of the women being enslaved by their states with forced pregnancy.... :D

Last edited:
People are going to find ways to terminate their pregnancies regardless of this decision.

As reality sinks in, the number of people disagreeing with this decision is growing including 67% of women.

Overall, the poll found that 59 percent of respondents disapproved of the ruling and 41 percent approved. More than two-thirds of women surveyed — 67 percent — disapproved of the ruling, while 33 percent were in favor of it.

A majority of women in the survey — 56 percent — also said the court’s decision will make their lives worse, while only 16 percent said it will make their lives better. Twenty-eight percent of women said it will not make a difference.
Coyote, these people are stupid. Nothing changed as far as abortion being legal as a result of this ruling. I know that, and you should know that. You will just need to take up any changes with your state government.

I wonder, how many of those corporations that are going to pay their female employees to travel and get an abortion also pay anything for maternal leave? Just wondering if they are willing to pay more for an abortion than for a live birth.

….technically…yes, they can…..if they have means to not need any help (some states are criminalizing that) and live near enough or have the ability and means to travel what in some areas could be hundreds of miles….sure, they can.

In reality though they cannot and some states are doing everything in their power to ensure their citizens cannot cross state lines to get a legal abortion…as if the state owns us.
These women who cannot travel also do not have access to a sports car they may desire to have. Waaaah!

Forum List

Back