What are the effects of the Roe Overturn today?

Outrage finally over 63 million babies and planned parenthood harvesting body parts.

The people said we've seen enough of this shit and challenged. Mississippi specifically. And that law should be nationwide.

Show me in the Constitution were it states abortion is A RIGHT.
There are a lot of things that are rights that were not considered in the 1700's.

Correct.

The Trump appointees lied about Roe being precedent.

Conservatives lied that Roe wouldn’t be overturned.

Nothing conservatives say can be believed – they’re liars and utterly dishonest.
We all know why they wanted control of the courts. A return to coverture and jim crow. Of course these guys will deny this because who in their right mind would broadcast that as an objective?

Incredible, the forum's Republicans are totally silent on the issues.

This confirms the point of view that the Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and are not fans of reality.

The proof is their complete silence on the issues, although they are well-versed in personal attacks.

You have it quite the opposite skanks. Why do you think the Communists want felons to vote? How about illegals in their state? How about kids as young as 16? Think these are educated voters?

You look at the voting map and the Communists have the inner-city cornered, at times voting well over 90% Democrat. Think those people live in the inner-city because they're so educated? So what "issues" do we on the right not discuss?

That conservatives oppose Roe comes as no surprise, of course – that’s what the authoritarian right is about: more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty; to compel conformity and punish dissent using the power of the state.

Forcing states to comply with something they don't want is much more authoritarian than allowing voters to make choices for their own state. :wtf:

There is one other unintended side effect from the states abolishing abortions.

Some married women discovering that their unborn baby has some sort of defect will elect to have their child aborted instead of parenting a child with a defect. Including the abhorrent cleft pallet. (Rolling eyes here)

But often this can include down syndrome children.

So I'm expecting to see an uptick in birth defects in some areas.

And more importantly, it’s none of the government’s business.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of government to dictate to citizens whether they may have a child or not.

Support of Roe and the right to privacy is to support limited government and individual liberty.

Opposition to Roe and the right to privacy is to support government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty.

Please explain what right to privacy has been lost in this decision.

Incredible, the forum's Republicans are totally silent on the issues.

This confirms the point of view that the Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth.

Grassroots Republicans have no idea what is going on. They avoid respected news sources and are not fans of reality.

The proof is their complete silence on the issues, although they are well-versed in personal attacks.
Says the one from a party who are rioting in States with no abortion bans whatsoever saying how they lost their rights.

They don't have a clue but are rioting.

There is one other unintended side effect from the states abolishing abortions.

Some married women discovering that their unborn baby has some sort of defect will elect to have their child aborted instead of parenting a child with a defect. Including the abhorrent cleft pallet. (Rolling eyes here)

But often this can include down syndrome children.

So I'm expecting to see an uptick in birth defects in some areas.
loop holes are nearly impossible to stop these days. They always find ways around it seems.

Notice the people making these kinds of comments. Mostly men. Ray bitches about the neighborhood he lives in and does not move but here he is making the simpleminded comments as if it is a solution.

It is a solution. A better solution is not get pregnant in the first place.

….technically…yes, they can…..if they have means to not need any help (some states are criminalizing that) and live near enough or have the ability and means to travel what in some areas could be hundreds of miles….sure, they can.

In reality though they cannot and some states are doing everything in their power to ensure their citizens cannot cross state lines to get a legal abortion…as if the state owns us.

And if a state does that I would say challenge it in court.

Have at it. Show me where "self-defense" was even bought up in the debate over the second amendment.

I never said it was. What I said is that self-defense is an inalienable right that doesn't need to be written anywhere.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

The way they are written you can’t. Individual lawsuits by individual bounty enforcing the law.

A state can't tell anybody what to do outside of their state. They can only regulate within. If you live in a state that has tough drug standards, they can't arrest or charge you because you went to Colorado for a week and smoked pot the entire time there.

This kinda reminds me of the Don't Say Gay law the left was lying about. The truth of the matter is the word "gay" is nowhere in the bill. Same thing here. Show me the state that says they will bring charges against you for getting an abortion in another state, and I'll look up that law.

If you ask the left media - the result is abortions are banned everywhere for all of eternity and the SCOTUS made the decision based on religion and they don't care about women.

Reality, for millions of Americans the overturn changes absolutely nothing. There are abortions being performed all over the United States as I type this, and you read it.
For others they may have to inconvenience themselves and catch a VERY short flight or bus ride and get the procedure done an hour away or so.
Less distance than they are perfectly willing to travel to go to a concert or amusement park.
That is the reality.
There's actually more at risk for Democrats and Rhino Republicans that love centralized power in the Federal Government. This is now a perfect time for the States to take back many of their rights the Federal Government has stolen. Education is just one area that petrifies them.

If that is true, why don't they respond to the issues intelligently and knock the personal insults?

I speak from experience. I am actively involved in this thread:

A report card on the Biden administration

Pay particular attention to the last several pages of this thread which are highly critical of the Republican Party and Trump specifically. Note the complete silence on the issues. On rare occasions, a Trump Republican will respond to contribute a personal attack or change the subject.

They are incapable of supporting their party and even themselves.
That's your opinion. Get it?

A state can't tell anybody what to do outside of their state. They can only regulate within. If you live in a state that has tough drug standards, they can't arrest or charge you because you went to Colorado for a week and smoked pot the entire time there.

This kinda reminds me of the Don't Say Gay law the left was lying about. The truth of the matter is the word "gay" is nowhere in the bill. Same thing here. Show me the state that says they will bring charges against you for getting an abortion in another state, and I'll look up that law.
Texas initiated this but other states are copying it.

The law authorizes citizens to sue, and seek financial damages from, the support networks who help women get an abortion — such as families, friends, counselors, pastors, health care providers and more — rather than the women who are undergoing the procedure, experts say.

The law would even include who drove the woman (Uber has now promised to cover any litigation against it’s drivers”.

And Thomas said yes in the decesion.

And every Conservative justice on the court all implied they would not overturn RvW during their hearings.

All lied, but now we are supposed to trust Alito?
You haven't read his entire statement, did you? Admit this. However, do you want to take this to the SCOTUS and possibly lose what you have done so far?

Forum List

Back