What Are The Different Health Care Solutions?

On balance do health care insurers add value and reduce costs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone point me to a site that breaks down the different solutions being offered to deal with healthcare?
What are the pros and cons?

I have the easiest to understand and simplest solution there is. I will take the responsibility for providing healthcare coverage to me/my family and everyone else do the same. If anyone believes someone unable to provide that coverage for him/herself or his/her family should have it, fund it for them.

It's not the taxpayer's responsibility to do it.

According to me, healthcare proves to be very beneficial to cover different health related coverages. If you are covered with healthcare, then you may get different types of health related benefits. Different types of healthcare plans are available such as Medicare and Medicare supplemental insurance. The pros of Healthcare are that it is more efficient and beneficial at the time of illness. While the cons are it is more costly than ever. Find out more about Medicare supplemental and Medicare by browsing online.

Can anyone point me to a site that breaks down the different solutions being offered to deal with healthcare?

They're really all variations on key goal: "How can I get someone else to pay for my health care?"

According to me, healthcare proves to be very beneficial to cover different health related coverages. If you are covered with healthcare, then you may get different types of health related benefits. Different types of healthcare plans are available such as Medicare and Medicare supplemental insurance. The pros of Healthcare are that it is more efficient and beneficial at the time of illness. While the cons are it is more costly than ever. Find out more about Medicare supplemental and Medicare by browsing online.

Didn't see the disclaimers on your website.

I have the easiest to understand and simplest solution there is. I will take the responsibility for providing healthcare coverage to me/my family and everyone else do the same. If anyone believes someone unable to provide that coverage for him/herself or his/her family should have it, fund it for them.

It's not the taxpayer's responsibility to do it.
A simple or logical solution isn't necessarily a good or realistic solution. In this case yours is neither of the latter options. One of the best reasons i have is that the negative externalities of manufacturing, agriculture, pharma, energy, all detrimentally impact public health beyond what is paid for, agreed to, or chosen. If these industries were properly regulated to have closer to zero negative impact on public health then it would be less of an issue.

Second best reason that your solution is no good is that it's not realistically applicable. Most of the politicians that might support it don't do so openly and the likelihood of that changing is very low. Also, the cost of uninsured care would be rolled up into higher prices so you'd end up paying for it anyway. You wouldn't get hospitals to turn away all of the uninsured unable to pay folks...and even putting them in that gate keeper spot in the first place is going to have bad effects on the market.

Lastly, it implies there is zero concern for the uninsured so it's not really a solution at all. It's you complaining about some of your tax dollars paying for someone else's benefit. Really you should be complaining that we don't have a good system for everyone and big business is getting incentivized to not pay for the real cost of business but to allow the externalities to harm others.

Forum List

Back