What are the Democrats saying in your area?

Ooooo! I triggered a snowflake with the worst of all possible fates: THE FACTS! :laughing0301:

SHOW me the PROOF that you claim.
Might as well show a road map to a blind man. You've been here the past three years where HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of facts and evidence has all been presented over and over and over again since 11/20 and after all of that, you still want me to "show you the truth." :71:

Drop dead Winky, it HAS been proven seventeen ways to Sunday to everyone but crumbs like you who wouldn't accept the facts if they came right out of Joe Biden's mouth. The only thing people like you accept is: "Orange Man Bad."

There were only 28 separate cases, idiot, and Trump's team actually WON most of the ones where the actual case was ever heard, all the rest the courts dismissed on technical grounds like standing or time of filing without even considering the actual merits afraid that some radical goon squad of leftwing robots would come after them and threaten their family like you do with anyone you don't agree with.
No it hasn't. Stop trying to gaslight.

What are the Democrats saying in your area?​

AAARRRRRGH!!!

cartoon7228.jpg
85cdba487f97a94ae384e7aca4e40c2a.gif

Democrats in my area are so desperate that they are running on the grounds of: "Hey, I may be a democrat but I am NOT like Pelosi or any of the other cretins in my party in Washington!"

Democrats are running AGAINST other democrats! :laughing0301:

Ooooo! I triggered a snowflake with the worst of all possible fates: THE FACTS! :laughing0301:

Might as well show a road map to a blind man. You've been here the past three years where HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of facts and evidence has all been presented over and over and over again since 11/20 and after all of that, you still want me to "show you the truth." :71:
Are you calling "2,000 Mules" a FACT?

LOOLLLOOLL
D'Snooza is a FELON.

over and over again since 11/20 and after all of that, you still want me to "show you the truth."
I do want you to show me the proof.

All you ever have is statements 'claiming' that the proof has already been shown, yet you NEVER do.

So, Show us that PROOF.

I do want you to show me the proof.

All you ever have is statements 'claiming' that the proof has already been shown, yet you NEVER do.

So, Show us that PROOF.
They never will because it doesn't exist. All they ever do is show us how much a mindless slave each one of them is to the fat former guy.

Drop dead Winky, it HAS been proven seventeen ways to Sunday to everyone but crumbs like you who wouldn't accept the facts if they came right out of Joe Biden's mouth. The only thing people like you accept is: "Orange Man Bad."

There were only 28 separate cases, idiot, and Trump's team actually WON most of the ones where the actual case was ever heard, all the rest the courts dismissed on technical grounds like standing or time of filing without even considering the actual merits afraid that some radical goon squad of leftwing robots would come after them and threaten their family like you do with anyone you don't agree with.
The only political goon squad I know was composed of the 1/6 traitors. Who takes a battering ram to the Capitol and still has the stones to consider themselves a patriot?

Idiot, you just proved yourself either a liar or an idiot (or both), either way, you're not worth my valuable time and effort proving anything to again because no matter what, you'll just go right on denying it. More importantly, 76% of the country agrees with me, that's all you are worth relating to.

Just 1 week to go.
giggle.gif

Forum List

Back