What are the Democrats saying in your area?

Things are not looking good for the Democrats in this mid terms. If the polls are correct we may see another 2010 level Republican landslide in the House and gains for Republicans in the Senate. I suspect that if a Democrat is not in a D+15 district they are in serious trouble.

The question is how are the Democrats campaigning in your area?

Here in Central Florida it is hard to see a candidate admit they are Democrats in their ads. It is like they are ashamed of it.

Just about the only issue they mention is abortion. They think that will get them votes. They don't mention anything about the massive inflation, decreased family income, two recession quarters, astronomical debt with nothing to show for it or the millions of Illegals that we have got with Democrat leadership.

The best I have seen are a couple of Democrats saying they will be "moderate Democrats" if elected. Their record is align with the extreme Left agenda but if you elect for them they will promise to be less extreme this time. LOL!

Are they being honest in your area?
/——-/ Most democrats are saying,
03C81516-C9D9-4990-9D48-BD23DAF2194A.jpeg

I believe there will be the same amount of fraud this election years as every election year that will not be enough to change any results.
It changed the results in 2020 when the Democrat assholes were able to steal the national Presidential election from Trump and those butt pirates in Georgia were able to steal two Senate seats.

Nobody knows how many people voted for Potatohead. The only thing certain is was not the 81 million reported. It was a number much less than that due to the Democrat voter fraud.

Whatever the number was I hope those idiots that did vote for Potatohead are suffering because of his inflation and high cost of fuel. Hopefully the lesson will result in those dumbshits learning from their mistakes and not doing it again.

Too bad the rest of also had to suffer for their stupidity.

Forum List

Back