What are some of your favorite songs by the legendary musician David Bowie?

Well, some PC knuckleheads have decided that David Bowie's song, "China Girl" is racist, THIRTY SEVEN YEARS after it was first released. This is totally ludicrous. If you listen to the lyrics, his "China Girl" is praised, and being loved to the fullest. The song, that was actually co-written by Iggy Pop, in, I believe 1977, is NOT racist. This is just more bullshit from the PC crowd. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites by Mr. Bowie - 1) Heroes, my absolute favorite song by him, it features wonderful guitar by the great Robert Fripp, and amazing keyboard and synthesizer work by Brian Eno. Just a fantastic song. 2) Space Oddity, the song where we meet the enigmatic Major Tom. This was Bowie's first big hit in the UK, and became a sizable hit in the US some years later. Wonderfully atmospheric song. 3) Blackstar, the lead-in title song on Bowie's last studio album, this one is MORE than just a song. I'd call it "musical theater". It's beautiful, sad, and eerie, and just an amazing send-off on his last album. Pure magic. 4) Suffragette City, my favorite "rocker" by Bowie, this is a key track from his legendary album, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. This one just ROCKS. 5) China Girl, my favorite song from his hugely successful album, Let's Dance. This song has a great beat, catchy lyrics, and a wonderful video to go along with it. And it's NOT racist, in any way. So here are my 5 favorites by Mr. Bowie, what are some of yours?
How about no and he's a faggot? That's just where I am.
He never did ary a song I think is good.
Yeah he was. But a very talented one.

Harlem Globetrotters "bouncin" song is better than anything that faggot ever did.
1593497310419.png

I have no problem with gays so long as they keep their hands to themselves.

Leaves more of the women folk for me...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Well, some PC knuckleheads have decided that David Bowie's song, "China Girl" is racist, THIRTY SEVEN YEARS after it was first released. This is totally ludicrous. If you listen to the lyrics, his "China Girl" is praised, and being loved to the fullest. The song, that was actually co-written by Iggy Pop, in, I believe 1977, is NOT racist. This is just more bullshit from the PC crowd. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites by Mr. Bowie - 1) Heroes, my absolute favorite song by him, it features wonderful guitar by the great Robert Fripp, and amazing keyboard and synthesizer work by Brian Eno. Just a fantastic song. 2) Space Oddity, the song where we meet the enigmatic Major Tom. This was Bowie's first big hit in the UK, and became a sizable hit in the US some years later. Wonderfully atmospheric song. 3) Blackstar, the lead-in title song on Bowie's last studio album, this one is MORE than just a song. I'd call it "musical theater". It's beautiful, sad, and eerie, and just an amazing send-off on his last album. Pure magic. 4) Suffragette City, my favorite "rocker" by Bowie, this is a key track from his legendary album, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. This one just ROCKS. 5) China Girl, my favorite song from his hugely successful album, Let's Dance. This song has a great beat, catchy lyrics, and a wonderful video to go along with it. And it's NOT racist, in any way. So here are my 5 favorites by Mr. Bowie, what are some of yours?
Harlem Globetrotters "bouncin" song is better than anything that faggot ever did.
Thanks for your honest opinion, Duke. I appreciate that.

Being a queer does not equal musical talent. No.
Sorry, MM, but I'm not afraid of giving people their just due because of their sexual orientation, which I don't think anyone can help anymore than they can what food they like. The world disagrees with you. According to Rolling Stone Magazine, Bowie is officially ranked the 39th best rock musician of all time. I don't know where I'd rank him, but Bowie definitely had real creative talent and innate performance talent much as was born into Michael Jackson, whom I never cared much for, I'm not a pop fan, but I'd no more deny his talent just because he was black than Bowie's because he was gay.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 2.16.14 AM.png

Being a queer does not equal musical talent. No.
Sorry, MM, but I'm not afraid of giving people their just due because of their sexual orientation, which I don't think anyone can help anymore than they can what food they like. The world disagrees with you. According to Rolling Stone Magazine, Bowie is officially ranked the 39th best rock musician of all time. I don't know where I'd rank him, but Bowie definitely had real creative talent and innate performance talent much as was born into Michael Jackson, whom I never cared much for, I'm not a pop fan, but I'd no more deny his talent just because he was black than Bowie's because he was gay.

View attachment 357147
Wrong! He sucked balls..literally. His music did as well.
I prefer female ball suckers. It is what it is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back