What are some of your favorite albums by Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR)?

Down on the corner out in the street ,,,,,,He was great
Great song. John Fogerty, the lead singer on the song, was THE heart and soul of CCR. He wrote almost all of their music, with the exception of great covers of other artists' work by the band. John was totally in charge in the studio, he knew exactly what he wanted from a song.

My favorites are - 1) Cosmo's Factory 2) Green River 3) Bayou Country 4) Willie and the Poor Boys, and 5) Their self-titled debut album
Their first, Credence Clearwater Revival. I remember installing an 8 track tape player in our Corsair and that was the first tape cartridge I played in it.
That was in 68 or 69 when I was stationed at the Avon Park Bombing and Gunnery Range in Avon Park FL. And Ralph Nader had his head shoved way up his ass because the corvair was a great car. Ours was a 66 or 67 I forget which.

Last edited:
My favorites are - 1) Cosmo's Factory 2) Green River 3) Bayou Country 4) Willie and the Poor Boys, and 5) Their self-titled debut album
Their first, Credence Clearwater Revival. I remember installing an 8 track tape player in our Corsair and that was the first tape cartridge I played in it.
Cool. :cool:

Forum List

Back