What are some of your conspiracy theories of the So Wee Dong Flu?

OT, I wonder what they'll call the generation born into this? I'm no doctor, but the sterilization that appears going forward cannot bode well for that generation. They will not have built tolerances, their allergies more extreme, and the smallest illness more severe.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I am kind of surprised at the lack of a surge of conspiracy theories around the coronavirus. The retards are getting slower on the uptake.

This topic is not smart. Don't go BEGGING for conspiracy theories, for crying out loud!

"It's a new D33P STAIT hoax to take down Trump!"

You're the authority on smart huh g5000?
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault

Then why did you put me on ignore? COWARD. Please someone else re-post this so the coward may see it. Thank you.

I don't get it.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I am kind of surprised at the lack of a surge of conspiracy theories around the coronavirus. The retards are getting slower on the uptake.

This topic is not smart. Don't go BEGGING for conspiracy theories, for crying out loud!

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault

Then why did you put me on ignore? COWARD. Please someone else re-post this so the coward may see it. Thank you.

I don't get it.

He put me on ignore so he cannot see my posts because I continuously crushed the self proclaimed genius in debates here. So repost my post so he may see it and cry.

My friend figures it could be man-made to take out the elderly because our youth can't support them. Me, I figure it's just filth and over-population. Perhaps a signal of human saturation with more to come.

The Conspiracy Theory? How about claims made to call the MSM Fake News and all journalists are liars and kooks? Trump is still playing this bullshit, even today in another ones of his dog and pony shows.

I don't know, but I braved the outside world for about half hour and went for a walk. I saw people driving around with face masks on and one guy coughing his guts out, I crossed the street before we met.

This is going to get worse before it gets better. With proper individual decision making, it will go fast, especially if the U.S ad other innovative nations work hard on a cure. Money can be a strong incentive to find one.

USA still doing well compared to MOST countries, especially populated countries. We have the tourism and immigration to boot, so pretty FKN good so far. That said, numbers are climbing almost everywhere. For the most part, Europe is getting the brunt of it.

"Doing pretty Fn good so far"? Maybe you ought to tune out Trump's dog and pony shows, Fox News, Hannity and Limbaugh, and watch CNN, MSNBC and PBS. Maybe then you would understand that this shit has just begun, and and to believe Trump&Company's lies and ignorance as truth is pretty Fn stupid.

I don't get it.

He put me on ignore so he cannot see my posts because I continuously crushed the self proclaimed genius in debates here. So repost my post so he may see it and cry.

I'd have rather a Thank You:eusa_drool:

Some retard on Fox News was pushing a conspiracy theory that this was all started by people eating raw bat soup.
There was another theory floating around, I think it was by eating snakes.

So, what you're trying to say is you're a very stable genius?

My friend figures it could be man-made to take out the elderly because our youth can't support them. Me, I figure it's just filth and over-population. Perhaps a signal of human saturation with more to come.

My brain went to a weird conspiracy tonight when North Korea was mentioned in the news..

Remember the "Christmas Present" that L'il Kee Chee promised America? Did we ever GET IT???

When did he promise it?? Could this BE IT??? Does he have the capability to export to China?

My brain went to a weird conspiracy tonight when North Korea was mentioned in the news..

Remember the "Christmas Present" that L'il Kee Chee promised America? Did we ever GET IT???

When did he promise it?? Could this BE IT??? Does he have the capability to export to China?
That is a pretty cool conspiracy.............He did threaten that and this thing DID START IN DECEMBER.

That is a pretty cool conspiracy.............He did threaten that and this thing DID START IN DECEMBER.

Hee Hee.. Now YOU and I are both "conspiracy theory" fans... :abgg2q.jpg:

I truly do wonder if there's some backstage Intel cooperation on that between China and the USA....

Kim Chee is THEIR problem.. If suddenly N. Korea gets "liberated" by the Chinese -- we'll know I figured it out...

I've heard of several different 'theories' and would take too much time to explain them......nor do I necessarily believe any of it either.

BUT......I will say this much...…...

Step back from all the hype, and look at what is happening all around you that are being put into place...…….

Schools shut down, many for the rest of the school year and more probably to follow suit...….maybe even longer

Absolute hysteria over commodities.....store shelves empty

Online orders have skyrocketed to the point that companies are overwhelmed and can't fill those orders

Shipping of products are either delayed or cancelled all together

Everyone is 'asked' to self quarantine or social distance

Companies & business's are either closed or limited services available........not to mention the loss of jobs &/or hours

The government has passed or enacted the war act or whatever it's called, that gives them the right to pretty much do whatever they want.....and you can take that however you want.

Laws were put in place to make it illegal to evict or foreclose..

Some areas and a few states are in lockdown, nobody can leave their homes unless 'essential'

Some states have called in the National Guard and are on 'standby'

I've heard of a shipment of military Humvee's in or around Chicago

Stock market has been in a nose dive for 2 weeks?

They have and are passing legislation for funds that will only add to our debt in runaway fashion.

and I don't know what all else...….but you can see it for yourself. Good Lord I hope I'm wrong for all our sakes, but the signs are there.

Then of course, right here in RiverCity (line from an old movie) AKA ground zero of the US part of the pandemic, our lovely governor *cough, cough* had a news conference today showing just how fricken stupid he is. By saying he won't take any more drastic measures to contain the virus and we have to be on our best behavior or else. He talked of the numbers and how fast it's spreading...….but nothing about stopping or containing it. Is he turning a blind eye on purpose?

Now personally I do think the virus is overhyped, but considering everything involved and how other states are taking actions...…..you would think this guy would have been one of the first to require more strict guidelines......instead he rambled on like he was asleep at the wheel. No wonder Trump called him a snake.

Seattle's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and More | Seattle, Washington | KING5.com

One of the first virus cases originating from Wuhan...

Plus one may want to consider all the vaping pneumonia cases that went around last year among younger people as adding to the toll when the/or any virus hits

We've also wondered on these chimeric creations how many have altered DNA due to the alterations being made in some of the vaccines being passed about. Does that make humans more susceptible to animal viruses? Surely it would play a part a piece and a portion in it all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back