What are some of the things PROGS, ISIS, NAZI have in common?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
PROGS say they're the side of education and intelligence right. That's a lie. They reject math, economics, common sense, intellectual honesty and HISTORY. Imagine having no respect for the history of their country because they've been potty-trained to be snowflakes and pawns.

They're lying to themselves right now, Washington had slaves, no doubt Lincoln was imperfect. Ben Franklin had slaves, only the coolest cat on Earth. And there are movements to destroy at least some of these too. Their side of things would burn and tag them no issues, no honor, nothing.

They want to believe we desire confederate statues to celebrate slavery, when in fact they're an important mark on our history to remember. Never mind beautiful pieces of art. Lee was probably a better man than Grant, he was simply on the wrong side of slavery as many were. And only the ignorant believe the Civil War was because of slavery, the Union wasn't perfect either, surely neither are PROGS who remind us daily blacks are different and require special attention.

I hate to link the Huffpost but they'll do this time.

I kinda resent your hijacking of the term progressive.
True progressives like me and these guys love this country.

How dare you smear us in your lame-brain title.

I still like Trump. I think he's a progressive at heart.....making progress anyway. He's defeating the swamp single-handedly.

Last edited:
I kinda resent your hijacking of the term progressive.
True progressives like me and these guys love this country.

How dare you smear us in your lame-brain title.

I still like Trump. I think he's a progressive at heart.....making progress anyway. He's defeating the swamp single-handedly.

Progressive is a BS term leftists adopt to describe their wicked ways. Progress is progress so their use of the term is an antonym, misrepresentation, oxy-moron what have you. Likewise they use the term liberal, these mainstream leftists are nothing like liberal, so once again a mis-description. So they're PROGS, it just sounds right.

Of course Trump is progressive, he's accomplished more progress than any POTUS seen since?

Progressive is a BS term leftists adopt to describe their wicked ways. Progress is progress so their use of the term is an antonym, misrepresentation, oxy-moron what have you. Likewise they use the term liberal, these mainstream leftists are nothing like liberal, so once again a mis-description. So they're PROGS, it just sounds right.

Of course Trump is progressive, he's accomplished more progress than any POTUS seen since?
You can't just make up your own definition like that.
It's what I said.

You can't just make up your own definition like that.
It's what I said.

What are you talking about? It's PROGS who apply false definitions to themselves such as "progressive" "liberal", I'm just calling them who they are.............PROGS

Forum List

Back