What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

IMO, the idea that the election, operated under vastly unusual rules, with massive mail in ballots and in a hyper partisan atmosphere, was "fraudulent" is relatively reasonable.
That is not what DJ T told the riled up mob on January 6. He said he caught the thieves . He did not say that he lost because the rules were different on Nivember 3

Then you know that someone, somewhere or some group, some organizations, something was caught committing election fraud in several states sufficient to remove enough states from the electoral count sufficuent to give DJT the win. So where is this going on, Who are they, if they’ve been caught Where are the Indictments? DJ T was stirring up a crowd when he told them that he caught the culprits that committed election fraud against him. Where are they?

Nope. I have not been following it that closely for reasons we have discussed before. It is not a.... big interest of mine.

That is not what DJ T told the riled up mob on January 6. He said he caught the thieves . He did not say that he lost because the rules were different on Nivember 3

Correct. It is my thoughts on the matter. What part of that do you not understand?

Correct. It is my thoughts on the matter. What part of that do you not understand?

I am not asking you for your thoughts on the matter. I asked you whether a specific statement by Donald J Trump was either a lie or the truth. You said you do not know so therefore you must have knowledge about whoever was caught committing fraud in the election sufficient to overturn it . However you are unable to produce anything that came confirm that DJT was telling the truth.

I am not asking you for your thoughts on the matter. I asked you whether a specific statement by Donald J Trump was either a lie or the truth. You said you do not know so therefore you must have knowledge about whoever was caught committing fraud in the election sufficient to overturn it . However you are unable to produce anything that came confirm that DJT was telling the truth.

And again, you think of ONE possible explanation and then you assign it to me, as though your thought, is MY THOUGHT.

That is crazy of you.

There are other options.

Here is an idea. Ask a real question, without stuffing full of your insane, literally insane filler and spin shit.

Nope. I have not been following it that closely for reasons we have discussed before. It is not a.... big interest of mine.
If that is no interest to you then why do you defend trump running around telling the big lie that the election was stolen from him. If you cannot be bothered to find some obvious facts your only response on the big lie should be no comment. But I can tell you this: DJT did not catch any election fraud anywhere any place by anybody ever. There is nothing in existence in the entire world that you need to study or investigate to know that no such thing ever happened.

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.

DJT’s lied that he caught somebody in a fraud which now allowed him to become president in a second term by some kind of new rules. What do you think those new rules are and where did they come from Correll ??????

Last edited:
If that is not of no interest to you then why do you defend trump running around telling the big lie that the election was stolen from him.

I defend him when you libs say shit that is not true. Or when you attack him for doing shit that he has a right to do. Such as calling for a protest.

If you cannot be bothered to find some obvious facts your only response on the big lie should be no comment. But I can tell you this DJ T did not catch any election fraud anywhere any place by anybody ever. There is nothing In existence in the entire world that you need to study or investigate to know that no such thing happened.

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.

DJT’s lied that he caught somebody in a fraud which now allowed him to be calm president in a second term buy some kind of new rules. What do you think those new rules are and where did they come from Correll ??????

I assume he was talking about how it is justified to use extreme political pressure to get officials to do the Right Thing.

I defend him when you libs say shit that is not true.“When you catch somebody in a fraud,

DJT lied when he said “When you catch somebody in a fraud” . Then You suddenly don’t know anything about anything having to do with election fraud. And that way you defend him. Sticking your head in the sand whe he lies.

DJT lied when he said “When you catch somebody in a fraud” . Then You suddenly don’t know anything about anything having to do with election fraud. And that way you defend him. Sticking your head in the sand whe he lies.

On other issues, that I care more about, I am happy to get more in depth and discuss more details.

This one, not so much.

SOrry if that wigs you out, NOT.

Correll wrote regarding DJT’s big lie that he won 2020: On other issues, that I care more about, I am happy to get more in depth and discuss more details. - - - This one, not so much 21NOV24-POST#1089.

NFBW wrote: No knowledge of election fraud but enough know-nothing-ness to know Trump won, therefore Biden is not legitimately there, 21NOV24-POST#1090

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

NFBW wrote: DJT gets away with his big election fraud lies and plot to overturn the results of the election because DJTvoterrs like Correll admit that they are not interested in DJT’s lying and plotting. Correll says he has no interest in facts that would show him that DJT’s Jan6 scheme if Pence goes along would have to eliminate millions of votes in states with large (stop reading here can’t talk about blacks being shit on by DJT’s scheme to hang on to Power ) black majorities in big cities. - - - So in Correll world black votes don’t matter if the Republican candidate died not win. . If black votes don’t matter to DJT Faithful black lives don’t matter either. 21NOV24-POST#1090

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Those of you out there still defending your two votes for DJT to be the highest law enforcement officer in the land, under oath, to defend and protect the Constitution, please tell the forum what DJT meant when he told the “Stop the Steal” crowd that “very different rules” applied on January 6, 2021. 21NOV24-POST#1072

“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05
Incitement to Riot? What Trump Told Supporters Before Mob Stormed Capitol
When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.” “””

Correll wrote: I don't think that the election was fair, nor do I know what the level of cheating was. 21FEB11-POST#156

NFBW wrote: If you did not know on Feb11 Correll what the level of cheating was why do you still accept DJT telling an already angry crowd in front of the White House about five weeks prior that he has ‘caught’ his opponent cheating, so therefore new rules apply? What rules apply Correll ? 21NOV24-POST#1072

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote: So Trump called for a demonstration ( a “going to be wild” rally ) to put pressure on Congress according to new rules based on the claim that his opponent has been “caught” cheating to win. Do you agree Correll or any of you DJTvoterrs who oppose questioning whether or not DJT incited or even inspired the violence by his supporters on Jan6 21NOV24-POST#1072

AzogtheDefiler wrote: Trump didn't incite Jan 6th. The media did. 21NOV18-POST#200

ThisIsMe wrote: Even I agree, I think its time for trump to pack it up. Regardless of whether or not he has a legitimate case, we are seeing that the courts are not going to rule in his favor. This latest scotus ruling seems to be a telegraph that they are not having any of it. - - - He should show everyone he can be the bigger man and go ahead and conceed, for the benefit of a smooth transition. He doesn't need to be defiant til the end. When you see that things are not going to go your way, you can keep running into brick walls, or face reality and try to make it easier on yourself, and everyone else. 20DEC06-POST#209

Lastamender wrote: It is just the truth. The election was stolen. Man up and admit it. 21MAR22-POST#11

Flash wrote: President Dufus stole the election but a really large number of Useful Idiots voted for him. 21MAR13-POST#1

PoliticalChic wrote: (DJT’s Jan96) "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 21NOV17-POST#118

BasicHumanUnit wrote: There are two types of Patriots........
1). Paper Tiger Patriots
2). Real Men who make real plans to deal with real threats to their rights and freedoms - - - If all you do is play victim on forums and have not actively joined a local militia, you are the Paper Tiger Type 21DEC20-POLICE ST#12

Death Angel wrote: We all know they ( Pelosi and Schumer ) instigated it, along with a few useful idiot pawns of the Democrats, including the Democrat activist who carried the Confederate flag 21NOV11-POST#981

Godboy wrote: Telling lies isnt against the law, nor does it equate to telling someone to cause violence. 21FEB12-POST#189

kyzr wrote: By definition, doesn't an insurrection need to be coordinated? The whole purpose of an insurrection is to take control of the government. If its not coordinated, its just a protest, with no intent to replace the government. 21AUG21-POST#8

Oldestyle wrote: Let me see if I follow your "logic", Notfooled! You think a peaceful rally is to blame for the violence that occurred when the Capital Police were woefully unprepared for a small number of protesters that decided they should occupy the Capital building? 21OCT25-POST#308

struth wrote: …so what? Folks helped plan a rally....we know that...who cares? 21OCT24-POST#299

toobfreak wrote: 1/6 was a revolt against the government for flagrantly stealing a presidential election. 21OCT26-POST#402
Worst post of the year ^^^

Worst post of the year ^^^
We will see. Not my problem you prefer fiction.

Leo123 wrote: The FBI was there to CAUSE a riot. It didn't work but they got an unarmed woman protester shot and killed. We are not into the coverup that is being exposed. BTW have you asked yourself why BLM and Antifa are not being investigated like the Proud Boys? 21NOV24-POST#63

NFBW wrote: Why would the FBI investigate BLM? Kyle “libslayer” Rittenhouse supports BLM you dumbass. 21NOV24-POST#1092,

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating,"
Kyle Rittenhouse says he's 'not a racist person,' backs Black Lives Matter in Fox News appearance
Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing

We will see. Not my problem you prefer fiction.

Leo123 wrote: The FBI was there to CAUSE a riot. It didn't work but they got an unarmed woman protester shot and killed. We are not into the coverup that is being exposed. BTW have you asked yourself why BLM and Antifa are not being investigated like the Proud Boys? 21NOV24-POST#63

NFBW wrote: Why would the FBI investigate BLM? Kyle “libslayer” Rittenhouse supports BLM you dumbass. 21NOV24-POST#1092,

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating,"
Kyle Rittenhouse says he's 'not a racist person,' backs Black Lives Matter in Fox News appearance
Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing
Do you have any point?

Correll wrote: IMO, the idea that the election, operated under vastly unusual rules, with massive mail in ballots and in a hyper partisan atmosphere, was "fraudulent" is relatively reasonable. 21NOV24-POST#1077

NFBW wrote: Do you know what “safe harbor” is in reference to when the subject is the presidential election and the state’s certification of their electors? Wouid you expect a first term president to know about “safe harbor” when he is challenging the election that he just lost? 21NOV24-POST#1094

Last edited:
I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.
The Stone isn't called to testify, I don't think they're going to get to the bottom of this. While trump was psyching up the mob at the White House, Stone was coordinating the attack plan with the heads of the militias at the Capitol. Those people, hiding in plain sight, egged the crowd on. trump and those far-right leaders used those fools as a front for their assault on our democracy.

Well...What

NFBW wrote: After reading your fiction I looked up where you once had asked Leo123 the following question 21NOV25-POST#1098

Leo123 wrote: BTW have you asked yourself why BLM and Antifa are not being investigated like the Proud Boys? 21SEP26-POST#63

NFBW wrote: I asked you the following question Leo123 21NOV25-POST#1098

NFBW wrote: ANTIFA is being investigated per the following Reuters report. 21NOV25-POST#1098

NFBW wrota: You can read about Antifa being investigated Leo123 here 21NOV25-POST#1098

REUTERS THU SEP 24, 2020 / 3:08 PM EDT - - - FBI chief says U.S. 'Antifa' demonstrators are targets of multiple probes Mark Hosenball and Sarah N. Lynch
FBI chief says U.S. 'Antifa' demonstrators are targets of multiple probes
President Donald Trump and his allies have sought here to blame what they calls left-wing extremists for violence and looting at U.S. protests over police brutality, while local authorities and watchdog groups have often pointed to the threat posed by right-wing movements

NFBW wrote: My point was about BLM because Kyle Rittenhouse did not say he supports ANTIFA. He said he supports BLM. The FBI has no reason to investigate an organization identified as BLM because they cannot prosecute a slogan. The FBI cannot prosecute an organized movement that does not condone or commit violence or crimes. It is not illegal to scare white men who are running around carrying assault “cool looking” rifles because some day all those black and brown and ‘other’ kind of people will outnumber white Christian Americans because the commie libs keep letting murderers and rapists of color in around the Trump wall. 21NOV25-POST#1098

NFBW wrote: And here is the kicker Leo123 Why would the FBI INVESTIGATE an organization identified as BLM that was publicly supported on the Tucker Carlson Show by a rising star to the real WHITE Patriot defenders of America at the early age of seventeen. One who already has two Lib Kills notched on the butt of his cool looking AR-15. And one who is free to kill more. Kyle Rittenhouse supports BLM and he went to Mar A Lago to celebrate his kills with the actual President of angry white Americans llike Correll 21NOV25-POST#1098 HAPPY TURKEY DAY white PATRIOTS everywhere Lib Slayer is free.

Last edited:
Correll wrote regarding DJT’s big lie that he won 2020: On other issues, that I care more about, I am happy to get more in depth and discuss more details. - - - This one, not so much 21NOV24-POST#1089.

NFBW wrote: No knowledge of election fraud but enough know-nothing-ness to know Trump won, therefore Biden is not legitimately there, 21NOV24-POST#1090

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

NFBW wrote: DJT gets away with his big election fraud lies and plot to overturn the results of the election because DJTvoterrs like Correll admit that they are not interested in DJT’s lying and plotting. Correll says he has no interest in facts that would show him that DJT’s Jan6 scheme if Pence goes along would have to eliminate millions of votes in states with large (stop reading here can’t talk about blacks being shit on by DJT’s scheme to hang on to Power ) black majorities in big cities. - - - So in Correll world black votes don’t matter if the Republican candidate died not win. . If black votes don’t matter to DJT Faithful black lives don’t matter either. 21NOV24-POST#1090

1. YOu seem confused by the fact that Trump and I are different people, with separate brains that have different thoughts. I know that this seems alien to you. YOu need to work on it more.

2. The American MSM told the American people that the President was a w.s. And made it stick. With a lie like that, as part of the Conventional Wisdom, the election was based on a Fraud committed on the America people, by the Media. That is my take on it.

3. Trump was the GOP's best chance ever, to break the lock the dems have on the black vote. That it was spiked by the media, with a lie, is unforgivable. Your race baiting is part of the same project. You are a race baiting asshole.

Correll wrote: IMO, the idea that the election, operated under vastly unusual rules, with massive mail in ballots and in a hyper partisan atmosphere, was "fraudulent" is relatively reasonable. 21NOV24-POST#1077

NFBW wrote: Do you know what “safe harbor” is in reference to when the subject is the presidential election and the state’s certification of their electors? Wouid you expect a first term president to know about “safe harbor” when he is challenging the election that he just lost? 21NOV24-POST#1094

i do not know what you are referring to with your "safe harbor" comment.

Forum List

Back