What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

You PEOPLE
I already addressed the difference. repeatedly.

“You People” “You People” “You People”

Trump was upset about losing and riled up a crowd for a day. You people have been tearing this nation apart for years.

You damn BLM people. Tearing the nation apart just because some crackhead can’t handle a good cop’s knee on his neck for 8 minutes - just doing his job ....

Its your damn fault you damn nasty ungrateful black people that Trump could not emotionally handle that you black people in Detroit Philly Atlanta Milwaukee rejected him and fraudulently voted for Biden using mail in ballots and voting early.

Don’t be mad at Trump for getting a mob riled up on just one day to go to the Capitol in order to toss all your damn phony black votes out.

Just one day out of 1500 days - for crap sakes - Trump is the victim here - you’ve been so nasty - just ask Herman. He will tell you.

QUOTE="Correll, post: 26535102, member: 53993"] The American People were lied to, by people like you, for 5 years. [/QUOTE]

you people You people

The peaceful transfer of power tradition ended when you people refused to respect Trump's 2016 victory.

You people You bad people

You people are so Evil....
Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress.
That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that.

yes you are so evil - you people - when you call for a peaceful demonstration that becomes violent the violence is on you people who that do that.

This is @Correll’s universal rule of riot responsibility: Trump called for a demonstration not a riot so the riot is on the actual people that riot, not Trump or his supporters 26559879
That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that.
Correll does not apply that rule at all to BLM organizers that call for peaceful protest when in less than five percent of
organized protests involve violence.

Trump called Pence a coward. 26530257
FOr example, Trump called Pence a coward. Ok fine. But then you assume that he was directing it to specific people, with a specific intent, without any support.

During that demonstration on 1/6 and after Trump had first hand knowledge that “some people were able to use that to spark a riot” Trump sent a message to his followers on Twitter that Mike Pence did not have the courage to give Trump the election that he rightfully won - the steal will not stopped.

Correll accused me of assuming that Trump was directing it to specific people, with a specific intent, without any support.

That is @Correll’s defense of Trump’s most despicable tweet amidst a riotous assault on our Capitol and every elected official inside including the Vice President.

I’m missing somehow that TRUMP’s intent to post that tweet at that moment had some other intent than to arouse anger in the crowd and nationwide at Pence for being a coward?

I’d like to hear what the purpose of the TWEET was fifteen minutes after McCarthy called Trump and asked him pleaded with him to call off the rioters.

Last edited:
whaddabout,butt,buuhh,buttizm First in Show!!!!
Trump was upset about losing and riled up a crowd for a day.

You people have been tearing this nation apart for years.

You people You people. are evil -dark-up to no good tearing our nation apart - My people are saints, the bright light shining on the hill, the beacon of truth loyalty and the American and Christian Way.

Is Officer Derek Chauvin your people or my people? How many BLM protests evolve had Chauvin taken his knee off George Floyd’s neck when he hears pleas “I can’t breathe”?

I already addressed the difference. repeatedly.

You never - You are a liar. If Trump calls for a peaceful demonstration and it turns into a riot there is no difference if BLM leaders call for a peaceful demonstration and it turns into a riot. There is no difference there can be no difference....

iF Trump called for a peaceful demonstration, hundreds of times over 5 years, and it led to widespread riots and over a billion in damages,

I would not be giving him a pass.

ONCE? Yes. Hundreds of times NO.

Do you understand that the numbers ONE and the number 700 are DIFFERENT NUMBERS?

This is a simple point NOT. It is one thing to disagree with me. It is another to pretend that I did not raise it repeatedly.

To be clear, IT IS YOU LYING.

Why do you lying so much? Because you know that your position is FALSE.

Your stated reasons, your stated goals, are a LIES.

You support the lefty riots because you support the use of violence in politics.

You pretend otherwise to justify the next level of escalation in your side's war on us.

This is @Correll’s universal rule of riot responsibility: Trump called for a demonstration not a riot so the riot is on the actual people that riot, not Trump or his supporters 26559879
@Correll does not apply that rule at all to BLM organizers that call for peaceful protest when in less than five percent of
organized protests involve violence.

I repeatedly addressed teh difference. You are lying about that.

You lie because you don't want to admit the truth.

You support the use of political violence from your side, and your pretense of outrage over 1/6 is to justify your side's next round of escalation in your war on us.

whaddabout,butt,buuhh,buttizm First in Show!!!!
Trump was upset about losing and riled up a crowd for a day.

You people have been tearing this nation apart for years.

You people You people. are evil -dark-up to no good tearing our nation apart - My people are saints, the bright light shining on the hill, the beacon of truth loyalty and the American and Christian Way.

Is Officer Derek Chauvin your people or my people? How many BLM protests evolve had Chauvin taken his knee off George Floyd’s neck when he hears pleas “I can’t breathe”?

I haven't heard a lot of personal information on the guy, which leads me to believe he is one of yours, and the media thus has no interest in publishing it, because it does not support the narrative.

You know, libs that have to deal with "Ghetto blacks" get kind of tired of them too.

You have many white lib friends that did the "white flight" thing? I got a couple.

I haven't heard a lot of personal information on the guy, which leads me to believe he is one of yours,

You sure have your racist world view covered well. When a white cop needlessly kills a black person, that needless violence is blamed on black people for being there, and you blame Democrats and liberals as they are everything you fear and hate for wanting needless violence stopped

And when BLM peacefully demonstrates against police violence you blame that on black people and the left also. You are a perfect racist.

I haven't heard a lot of personal information on the guy, which leads me to believe he is one of yours,

You sure have your racist world view covered well. When a white cop needlessly kills a black person, that needless violence is blamed on black people for being there, and you blame Democrats and liberals as they are everything you fear and hate for wanting needless violence stopped

And when BLM peacefully demonstrates against police violence you blame that on black people and the left also. You are a perfect racist.

Odd, what happened to your previous point about the cop? You just dropped it. Was that just a handful of poo you were throwing against the wall to see if it would stick and when it didn't, reach around for some more?

1. Blah, blah, blah, wacist. YOu are a wace baiting asshole.

2. No one says that. YOu are lying.

3. I blame dems and liberals when they are at fault for a problem or at fault for preventing addressing the problem. Which is often.

4. When blm or antifa " do anything, they are responsible for their actions. That they have an excuse, is irrelevant. That they feel justified is irrelevant.

5. Blah, blah, blah, wacist. YOu are a wace baiting asshole.

Odd, what happened to your previous point about the cop? You just dropped it.

You are a liar. I did not drop the point about the cop. You answer that question. Your answer proves you are a racist.Here’s what I said about your answer.

“You sure have your racist world view covered well. When a white cop needlessly kills a black person, that needless violence is blamed on black people for being there,”​
In other words you view violence through rose colored Trump sunglasses which has led you to the opinion that all violence is derived from the left in one way or another.

So you are a liar. And when you lie like that why should we believe anything you say.

Odd, what happened to your previous point about the cop? You just dropped it.

You are a liar. I did not drop the point about the cop. You answer that question. Your answer proves you are a racist.Here’s what I said about your answer.
“You sure have your racist world view covered well. When a white cop needlessly kills a black person, that needless violence is blamed on black people for being there,”​
In other words you view violence through rose colored Trump sunglasses which has led you to the opinion that all violence is derived from the left in one way or another.

So you are a liar. And when you lie like that why should we believe anything you say.

Your previous point was to imply that he was "one of my side".

I challenged that, and you dropped it.

You then reached around for another handful, and tried the wace card play.

Blah, blah, blah, wace.

SO, my question stands. you are just dropping your previous point about the cop?

Your previous point was to imply that he was "one of my side". I challenged that, and you dropped it.

You are a damn fool. I asked you a questionI didn’t imply anything. My position is that people who commit violence should not be attributed to one ideology or another. They are criminals and people on both sides would condemn them for an act like a police officer holding a knee on his suspects neck for eight minutes.

But your response was not to condemn that officer. Your response was to attribute that to the ideology that you hate.

Your worldview is one based on hatred and tainted by racial prejudice.

Your words prove it.

I do realize that you do know how to not attribute violence to an ideology. Because you do it with Trump and his supporters. Trump can call for a protest but when it turns violent Trump is not responsible. So I see you know how it works.

Your previous point was to imply that he was "one of my side". I challenged that, and you dropped it.

You are a damn fool. I asked you a questionI didn’t imply anything. My position is that people who commit violence should not be attributed to one ideology or another. They are criminals and people on both sides would condemn them for an act like a police officer holding a knee on his suspects neck for eight minutes.

But your response was not to condemn that officer. Your response was to attribute that to the ideology that you hate.

Your worldview is one based on hatred and tainted by racial prejudice.

Your words prove it.

I do realize that you do know how to not attribute violence to an ideology. Because you do it with Trump and his supporters. Trump can call for a protest but when it turns violent Trump is not responsible. So I see you know how it works.

ONe riot that was not called for nor supported by a side, does not define that side.

Hundreds of riots, called for and supported by a side, does define that side.

That is my position on this. Address that. .This pretense where you pretend to be too retarded to understand my clear position, is boring.

edit: almost forgot. And shove your wace baiting up your ass.

You are a liar. The side you hate does not ever ‘call for riots’ or ‘support riots’.

Zero percent of over 8000 BLM protests and crowds killed a cop.

100% of Trump protests killed a cop.

That’s a fact.

You are a liar. The side you hate does not ever ‘call for riots’ or ‘support riots’.

Zero percent of over 8000 BLM protests and crowds killed a cop.

100% of Trump protests killed a cop.

That’s a fact.

Everything you said there was not true.

My point stands.

One riot, not supported does not define a side.

Hundreds of riots, called for and supported, does define a side.

You are a liar so taking your word for anything is not a good idea.

You have provided nothing to challenge the fact that BLM is a peaceful organization and stresses that they do not condone or approve of violence in any way.

You are a liar every time you make that hate mongering and racist unsupported claim that BLM calls for riots and looting at any demonstrations they organize.

You are a liar so taking your word for anything is not a good idea.

You have provided nothing to challenge the fact that BLM is a peaceful organization and stresses that they do not condone or approve of violence in any way.

You are a liar every time you make that hate mongering and racist unsupported claim that BLM calls for riots and looting at any demonstrations they organize.

Antifa and BLM are violent, criminal, terrorists organizations that, at the very least have engaged in violent riots for 5 years, killing dozens and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and untold human suffering.

That you wace bait in defense of them, especially of the lily white antifa is just you being a partisan zealot and a liar.

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...
Nice opening argument, and I am sorry that I am so late to the discussion - I was distracted by my impending death. I have seen you around here, but I never noticed such a well written introduction from you before - I hope there are more.

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.
I think I was impressed by the House Democrats' arguments, but I think the Constitution is designed for a less sophisticated society; but never the less, I am always in favor of impeachment trials, because I want people to recognize the inadequacies of the improperly deployed organization of the government; and I think impeachment trials are more conductive to that ambition.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.
It is amazing how much control the demented Donald Trump has over these people. I don't think any Democrat could lead people to do something like that, and I will bet that Speaker Pelosi, and that representative that tried to incite her supporters to confront Republicans and conservatives in semi-private settings of their private gatherings, are jealous of Trump's charisma.

I know, I am - how about you???

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.
How about working towards "unity," or tranquility, at all levels of humanity?

Why didn't those impeachments happen??? You are not the only one disappointed in that. The reason those impeachments did not happen is because the government is irreversibly corrupt, because the systematics of the "checks and balances" are inadequate for the expanded government and diversity of population that the (social) system has evolved to.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.
Oh no, no, no . . . what are we going to do?

Eventually, someone will introduce a plan for reordering the government chartering system, and the honest lawyers will recognize the benefits towards a more orderly social justice system, including a peerless checks and balances that will complete eliminate corruption. The honest will be inclined to pursue adopting the better system, because it will render their profession under the flawed subsisting system to be a farce. Like any profession, it would be absurd to insist that the old technology is adequate for the advanced sophistication that the society has evolved to.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.
It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.
Okay, so Trump was not repudiated; Biden is is making comments in his speeches that he is confused, doesn't know the names of his hosts, and inadvertently said, "******," but he's okay, because we know he is not a racist like Trump was - and Trump is, of course, one of those smart crooks who know how to control their mouth unlike the honest and brilliant Uncle Joe Biden - right???

Can you see that Joe Biden does not meet our unspecified qualification standards for what the president should be??? A better organized government will lead to a better quality of representation - guaranteed.

Last edited:
Antifa and BLM are violent, criminal, terrorists organizations that, at the very least have engaged in violent riots for 5 years, killing dozens and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and untold human suffering.

What is your source for that full blown paragraph of utter bullshit? The Grand Wizard of your local chapter? Is it Trump?

The DJTQ -1/6 RIOT included a planned assault on the US Capitol while in session by hard core Trump Supporting right wing racists and a backup mob who all thought they were doing what Trump wanted done. Give him four more years.

You cannot refute those facts.

The DJTQ-1/6 RIOT came about because Trump told the huge lie that he won in a landslide; that the lawmakers in Congress on 1/6 were certifying the election that was stolen from him; that certification had to be stopped.

You cannot come up with a single Democratic Party high ranking leader that was involved in any of the 7500 protests who directly or indirectly or accidentally or maybe said something that would make anyone in all honesty believe that they called for riots saved looting save destruction of property.

You can’t even come up with a BLM organizational leader that calls for rioting and looting and destruction of property.

You bring zero facts to support your accusations. You’re just lying. You lie as if it’s some kind of patriotic thing you have to do.

An analysis of more than 7,750 demonstrations in 2,400 locations across the country found that 93% happened with no violence, according to the US Crisis Monitor, a joint effort by Princeton University and the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project.​

You have been asked before and I’ll ask again to provide the names and the places and the dates when a high-ranking DEM Party official called for something to happen like STOP THE STEAL that would lead agitated violent people to believe that they needed to riot and destroy property and kill people to get that something done to please at Democratic Leader.

We have the facts and everything that Trump said, and his big lie about election fraud, and we know exactly why his riot happened and what they wanted to accomplish. On the other hand we got nothing from you on the summer protests Just your general feeling that BLM is a criminal violent terrorist organization.

Where is your back up? What is your source?

Last edited:

What is your source for that full blown paragraph of utter bullshit? The Grand Wizard of your local chapter? Is it Trump?

The DJTQ -1/6 RIOT included a planned assault on the US Capitol while in session by hard core Trump Supporting right wing racists and a backup mob who all thought they v were doing what Trump wanted done. Give him four more years.

You cannot refute those facts.

The DJTQ-1/6 RIOT came about because Trump told the huge lie that he won in a landslide; that the lawmakers in Congress on 1/6 were certifying the election that was stolen from him; that certification had to be stopped.

You cannot come up with a single Democratic Party high ranking leader that was involved in any of the 8000 protests who directly or indirectly or accidentally or maybe said something that would make anyone in all honesty believe that they called for riots saved looting save destruction of property.

You can’t even come up with a BLM organizational leader that calls for rioting and looting and destruction of property.

You bring zero facts to support your accusations. You’re just lying. You lie as if it’s some kind of patriotic thing you have to do.

An analysis of more than 7,750 demonstrations in 2,400 locations across the country found that 93% happened with no violence, according to the US Crisis Monitor, a joint effort by Princeton University and the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project.​

You have been asked before and I’ll ask again to provide the names and the places and the dates when a high-ranking DEM Party official called for something to happen like STOP THE STEAL that would lead agitated violent people to believe that they needed to riot and destroy property and kill people to get that something done to please at Democratic Leader.

We have the facts and everything that Trump said, and his big lie about election fraud, and we know exactly why the riot happened and what they wanted to accomplish. On the other hand we got nothing from you on the c summer protests Just your general feeling that BLM is a criminal violent terrorist organization.

Where is your back up? What is your source?

1. Your pretense of being unaware of the events of the last 5 years, is absurd. Dismissed.

2. Discussing the actions of antifa and blm in no way denies or excuses the riot on 1/6. Your pretense that it does is absurd. Dismissed.

I would think that after the disaster on Jan. 6th carried out by lunatics talking about “civil war” to “take back the country” (some carrying Confederate flags), you would have learned a lesson. Wild accusations about “the other side” provoking civil war while your own side gins up its thugs for a “trial by combat” won’t fly anymore.

We’ve heard this talk all year long, before, during and after Trump was defeated. Hearing it now when what is necessary is fulsome denunciation of lunatic attempts at violent insurrection and domestic terrorism ... only makes you look like a hardcore Trump fanatic. Talk like this will only succeed in encouraging the “Security State” to pass draconian new domestic security legislation, and bring down more state repression ... on everyone.
It was not an insurrection - they walked out doing limited damage, and had to be captured in their "home" states. They had no plan to take control of the government. They foolishly believed that they could intimidate the politicians to "follow" their flawed understanding of the erroneous Constitution. It is a very disordered situation we are enduring, and the "fall" of the government prompting a reordering of the constitution is the best thing that could happen.

We will not fall into an anarchy. There are way too many police and intellectuals that will keep things under control. And of course, we have me, the person who has the reordering plan: US4CC

Last edited:

Forum List

Back