What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

If all you want to do is name call,

You are a liar. And I always explain why. Its not ‘only name calling’ when its explained why you are what you are. . And you admit you know that every time you refuse to read the explanation.

You are an idiot because of that chickenshit evasion.

Last edited:
The idea that either or both side's examples of violence or rioting is primarily caused by pretenders,

I do not think that at all. I never did and I never will. So what is your point? Why did you bring it up?

Rioting and looting are rioting and looting fir rioting and looting’s sake. It is a criminal act committed by criminals. They should all be prosecuted and punished.
It has nothing to do with organized peaceful protests. You said the rioters have nothing to do with a Trump voter protest. But it has everything to do with the BLM protest. That’s what I’m challenging you on. That’s what you keep running away from.

Last edited:
When a crowd blocks a road, especially trapping cars in traffic, that is a threat of violence. THe drivers of the cars are presented with a choice of being held prisoner in place or facing the violence of the mob OR if they manage to escape beign arrested by the police at the orders of dem mayors.

Last summer, My wife, the dog and I were headed to get on the W&OD railroad bike path just outside of Leesburg VA when our usual parking spot was blocked by police barricades. The road to the trail access was blocked - we didn’t know why. We turned around to find a new parking spot. Then we figured out it was blocked off because there was a BLM March going on. As we tried to go back the way we came in we were blocked by a mob of Trump and Confederate flag waving white people parking, and trying to find parking for their trucks - The road was blocked because this mob had to get to the marchers to protest the protests.
We had to sit there for half an hour, the cops arrived but didn’t try to move the trucks off the road. When the mob was done heckling they ran back to their trucks, a bunch of them jumped into the truckbeds and took off. They acted like they would head to a new spot and repeat.

I guess in your world, the white counter protesters were VIOLENT to block us. I should have just driven through the crowd and ran them over to get away. And then racists like you can blame all the dead bodies on BLM.

But I’m not a white and stupid Trump supporting racist asshole.. No one was hurt that day.. Never heard any negative news about it.

Last edited:
The idea that either or both side's examples of violence or rioting is primarily caused by pretenders,

I do not think that at all. I never did and I never will. So what is your point? Why did you bring it up?

YOU brought it up, in response to my pointing out all the violence from the left.

The implication is clear. You were trying to shift blame.

NOw that I refute your point, you deny that it was your point, but make no effort to explain what your point "really" was then.

And you go so far as to cut everything down, to bury what you actually said.

The riot on 1/6 was one riot. It pales in comparison to the widespread rioting from your side over the last 5 years.

You libs want to pretend that the 1/6 riot was worse than the hundreds of riots from your side, to justify your next round of escalation.

Thus, all the rhetorical bullshit you are doing here.

When a crowd blocks a road, especially trapping cars in traffic, that is a threat of violence. THe drivers of the cars are presented with a choice of being held prisoner in place or facing the violence of the mob OR if they manage to escape beign arrested by the police at the orders of dem mayors.

Last summer, My wife, the dog and I were headed to get on the W&OD railroad bike path just outside of Leesburg VA when our usual parking spot was blocked by police barricades. The road to the trail access was blocked - we didn’t know why. We turned around to find a new parking spot. Then we figured out it was blocked off because there was a BLM March going on. As we tried to go back the way we came in we were blocked by a mob of Trump and Confederate flag waving white people parking, and trying to find parking for their trucks - The road was blocked because this mob had to get to the marchers to protest the protests.
We had to sit there for half an hour, the cops arrived but didn’t try to move the trucks off the road. When the mob was done heckling they ran back to their trucks, a bunch of them jumped into the truckbeds and took off. They acted like they would head to a new spot and repeat.

I guess in your world, the white counter protesters were VIOLENT to block us. I should have just driven through the crowd and ran them over to get away. And then racists like you can blame all the dead bodies on BLM.

But I’m not a white and stupid Trump supporting racist asshole.. No one was hurt that day.. Never heard any negative news about it.

Why did you mention that the Trump supporters were white?

Black lives should matter 26645427, reply to 26645050

It is the most critical part and FACT of the story. And unlike you, I keep to the facts and will explain so you can understand why.

There was a peaceful protest going on having a slogan that BLACK lives matter. Had I (a WHITE man) known earlier, I would have shown my support and marched with them. But my wife was with me at the time and she works for the Department of Defense as a civilian so she is quite leery of getting involved in anything such as that. Plus she is an Epidemiologist and would have resisted being in a crowd where proper social distancing would not be possible.

I mentioned the TRUMP mob was WHITE because they were solidly white as a group. And I could be wrong but I do not believe they were hunting down BLM marchers on the bike path to demonstrate support.

Unlike you I think it is imperative that we white people show support if they believe that BLACK lives matter and be treated as equals by law enforcement and our entire Justice system. And I’m grateful and extremely proud of all the good white real Americans that support the peaceful BLM movement.

So, to answer your question, I mentioned WHITE because I perceive the white people we encountered, with their Trump flags flying, and mob like anger on their faces, are opposed to the slogan and idea that BLACK Lives Matter. My interpretation of that opposition is that they are white people who clearly and openly believe that BLACK lives do not matter when it comes to our law enforcement and justice system.

The fact that Trump supporters as a group are a highly snd predominantly white group. That to me is very relevant to the story of race relations in this country if ours.

Last edited:
Comparing peaceful protest to peaceful protest. Not comparing peaceful protest to
riots following peaceful protest. 26645527 reply to 26645024

The riot on 1/6 was one riot. It pales in comparison to the widespread rioting from your side over the last 5 years.

You libs want to pretend that the 1/6 riot was worse than the hundreds of riots from your side, to justify your next round of escalation.

You are too fucking stupid to understand that we are not comparing a Trump riot to a BLM riot because you have insisted that Trump is not responsible in any way for the 1/6 riot in DC. Trump called for a peaceful protest and is not responsible for the violent attempt to stop the certification of Joe Biden’s victory - that is your claim.

We are comparing for the record TrumpQ’s call for a peaceful protest to BLM’s call for peaceful protests. However you have chosen and insist that BLM is responsible for violence that breaks out at their peaceful protest. There’s a double standard driving that and cannot and must not exist in this argument.

And as long as you maintain that double standard detrimental towards Black people I must assume that it is an outpouring of your racist views on the entire subject and you just can’t help yourself.

Last edited:
You might like

titled “The GOP Is Horny for Another Insurrection,” here:

Last edited:
Black lives should matter 26645427, reply to 26645050

It is the most critical part and FACT of the story. And unlike you, I keep to the facts and will explain so you can understand why.

There was a peaceful protest going on having a slogan that BLACK lives matter. Had I (a WHITE man) known earlier, I would have shown my support and marched with them. But my wife was with me at the time and she works for the Department of Defense as a civilian so she is quite leery of getting involved in anything such as that. Plus she is an Epidemiologist and would have resisted being in a crowd where proper social distancing would not be possible.

I mentioned the TRUMP mob was WHITE because they were solidly white as a group. And I could be wrong but I do not believe they were hunting down BLM marchers on the bike path to demonstrate support.

Unlike you I think it is imperative that we white people show support if they believe that BLACK lives matter and be treated as equals by law enforcement and our entire Justice system. And I’m grateful and extremely proud of all the good white real Americans that support the peaceful BLM movement.

So, to answer your question, I mentioned WHITE because I perceive the white people we encountered, with their Trump flags flying, and mob like anger on their faces, are opposed to the slogan and idea that BLACK Lives Matter. My interpretation of that opposition is that they are white people who clearly and openly believe that BLACK lives do not matter when it comes to our law enforcement and justice system.

The fact that Trump supporters as a group are a highly snd predominantly white group. That to me is very relevant to the story of race relations in this country if ours.

Your judgement that Whites as a group have a special responsibility, an "imperative" based on their race to show support for a political organization, or policy,

is racism.

You are judging them on their race and putting on them, because of their race, special onuses, based on the actions of other people who happen to share a skin tone with them.

That is pure racism.

It is worth noting, because I am not sure you are able to comprehend this without having it beaten into your head, that those Trump supporters disagree with your premise about BLM, which, in the context of that march, was not a slogan, but an organization with a whole lot of ideas and goals, beyond, "black lives mattering".

It is worth noting, because I am not sure you are able to comprehend this without having it beaten into your head, that those Trump supporters disagree with your premise about BLM, which, in the context of that march, was not a slogan, but an organization with a whole lot of ideas and goals, beyond, "black lives mattering".

What ideas and goals, beyond, "black lives mattering" are you blubbering about?

Are you seriously pretending to think that "black lives" are all they are fighting for?

Yes, my lack of information and analysis is why I don't comment on it.

Then why do you say “who cares”?

Every person in that building cares. The families of the people that were killed care. I care because those MFers flying Trump Flags tried to violently overturn the election and take away my vote - render voting meaningless for millions.

If you don’t care; too lazy to learn some facts about it, just leave everybody who does care alone.

No they don't. You don't speak for them. And that is not in dispute.

No, they didn't try to take away your vote.. They thought theirs was taken away. Whether I agree with them or not, does not matter. Your rendering of the situation is nothing but an opinion on your part.

Stop posting as if you have "facts" becasuse you don't.

Blame Trump.

Every person in that building cares. The families of the people that were killed care. I care because those MFers flying Trump Flags tried to violently overturn the election and take away my vote - render voting meaningless for millions.

If you don’t care; too lazy to learn some facts about it, just leave everybody who does care alone.

But you don't care about all the people killed by your side's riots, cause "wacism".

I would not be so quick to make that claim.

He might care. Why don't you ask him.

But you don't care about all the people killed by your side's riots, cause "wacism".

I would not be so quick to make that claim.

He might care. Why don't you ask him.

I've been talking to him for a while.

Every time he whines about the violence on 1/6, I point out the much more violence from the left.

His response is to pivot and deflect, often with comments about "wacial justice".

I am confident in my read on his feelings.

Your claim is absurd

Back it up you liar. You say the Trump political organization, Trump, the MAGA Movement, Republican Party are not at all responsible for the violence during the January 6 peaceful protest turned insurrection to overturn the election that Trump lost and still lies and lies sand lies that he won.

So what is good for the goose is good for the gander, unless you’re a racist and apply separate rules for black politics on movements and organization.

It’s your choice to be a racist.

Your claim is absurd

Back it up you liar. You say the Trump political organization, Trump, the MAGA Movement, Republican Party are not at all responsible for the violence during the January 6 peaceful protest turned insurrection to overturn the election that Trump lost and still lies and lies sand lies that he won.

So what is good for the goose is good for the gander, unless you’re a racist and apply separate rules for black politics on movements and organization.

It’s your choice to be a racist.

I already addressed the difference. repeatedly.

Are you pretending to have memory loss? Or are you just stonewalling?

LOL!!! Trick question. See what I did there? HILARIOUS!

I already addressed the difference. repeatedly.

You never - You are a liar. If Trump calls for a peaceful demonstration and it turns into a riot there is no difference if BLM leaders call for a peaceful demonstration and it turns into a riot. There is no difference there can be no difference. The phony difference you cite is one is black one is white and you’re Trump loving racist citing that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back