What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

The violent mobs, antifa, blm, random lefties.

Your pretense that you missed all of that is not credible.

You say I ignore violence related to the Black Lives Matter movement. But what can I do? You cannot provide a single name , person at any event at any time in any place that you want me quit ignoring. Who specifically do you want me to stop ignoring?

Who, named individual, prevented you from voting or censored you from commenting on anything for the past five years? If it never happened to you how do you know that it happened to anybody else?. You are not naming names or placing places; you are muttering shit.

The violent mobs, antifa, blm, random lefties.

Your pretense that you missed all of that is not credible.

You say I ignore violence related to the Black Lives Matter movement. But what can I do? You cannot provide a single name , person at any event at any time in any place that you want me quit ignoring. Who specifically do you want me to stop ignoring?

Who, named individual, prevented you from voting or censored you from commenting on anything for the past five years? If it never happened to you how do you know that it happened to anybody else?. You are not naming names or placing places; you are muttering shit.

You don't need to know the name of a masked individual committing violence to know that he committed violence.

Your demand is a senseless rationalization for you to NOT deal with my point.

You don’t have a point until you provide the evidence or data or named persons in the BLM movement that supports your claim that BLM is a violent organization. They are a peaceful organization calling for peaceful protest. When a riot broke out at the Trump election fraud peaceful protest you say that is no fault of the organizers. But I see when the organizers are black they are responsible if violence breaks out at a peaceful protest in your hate filled racist mind.

You have no point. Racists have no point
That can be taken seriously.

Your whattaboutism is based on your unsupported conclusion that BLM is a violent organization. You have been asked to support your baseless accusation over and over again and you cannot do it.

Last edited:
You don't need to know the name of a masked individual committing violence to know that he committed violence.

When you do that whataboutism thing I’m just not sure what your expectations are to satisfy your goofy requests to cease ti ignore anonymous masked individuals who committed acts of violence which I wholeheartedly deplore and they have nothing to do with me or my political views. What the fuck do you want?

I have dealt with your lies that you refer to as your point. You have no rebuttal.

Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful.

ACLED found that the overwhelming majority of the more than 9.000 Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful. News reports at the height of demonstrations over Floyd’s killing cited dozens of deaths in connection with protests, but many of those turned out to be examples of deadly crimes carried out in the vicinity of protests, rather than directly related to the demonstrations themselves, the researchers concluded. ACLED’s dataset only focuses on political violence.

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020

Other demonstrators died when cars drove through or rammed into crowds of Black Lives Matter protesters. Summer Taylor, a Black Lives Matter protester who worked in a veterinary clinic, was killed in such an incident in Seattle. So was Robert Forbes, a black protester from Bakersfield whose sister recalled him demonstrating decades earlier over the brutal police beating of Rodney King. In St Louis, Barry Perkins, a father of two, was killed after being dragged and run over by a FedEx truck.

The Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University
Here is what we have found based on the 7,305 events we’ve collected. The overall levels of violence and property destruction were low, and most of the violence that did take place was, in fact, directed against the BLM protesters.

First, police made arrests in 5% of the protest events, with over 8,500 reported arrests (or possibly more). Police used tear gas or related chemical substances in 2.5% of these events.

Protesters or bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. In total, at least three Black Lives Matter protesters and one other person were killed while protesting in Omaha, Austin and Kenosha, Wis. One anti-fascist protester killed a far-right group member during a confrontation in Portland, Ore.; law enforcement killed the alleged assailant several days later.

Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests. A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters.

The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests.

Only 3.7% of the protests involved property damage or vandalism. Some portion of these involved neither police nor protesters, but people engaging in vandalism or looting alongside the protests.

In short, our data suggest that 96.3% of events involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of events, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.

These figures should correct the narrative that the protests were overtaken by rioting and vandalism or violence.

Such claims are false. Incidents in which there was protester violence or property destruction should be regarded as exceptional – and not representative of the uprising as a whole.

In many instances, police reportedly began or escalated the violence, but some observers nevertheless blame the protesters.

The claim that the protests are violent – even when the police started the violence – can help local, state and federal forces justify intentionally beating, gassing or kettling the people marching, or reinforces politicians’ calls for “law and order.”

Given that protesters were objecting to extrajudicial police killings of Black citizens, protesters displayed an extraordinary level of nonviolent discipline, particularly for a campaign involving hundreds of documented incidents of apparent police brutality.

Correll are you ignoring this violence?

• A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement,
  • Other demonstrators died when cars drove through or rammed into crowds of Black Lives Matter protesters. Summer Taylor, a Black Lives Matter protester who worked in a veterinary clinic, was killed in such an incident in Seattle.

1. My point was that the mob violence of the Left, combined with the propaganda and censorship is the death of democracy. You failed to address that.

Liar. I’ve been addressing your racism and lies from every single angle. Requesting you to produce some facts and data. And you refuse to comply.

There was no death of American democracy. You are a complete idiot for being sad about that. So your point makes absolutely no sense in the first place.

And you’re out loud crying about mob violence over the past few years apparently is based on your belief in nothing but lies and rightwing propaganda. You have produced absolutely no data or study that backs up your claim that all violence us based on the BLM Movement and that it’s all left driven violence supported by the Democratic Party and News Media.

You do not consider lethal and excessive use of force against Black people by police officers to be violence apparently.

Do you not consider right wing militia groups, white supremacists and other extremists that disrupt peaceful demonstrations for social justice to be violence? apparently not.

When Trump calls for a peaceful demonstration and a riot shows up - he is not responsible. When BLM calls for a peaceful demonstration and a riot shows up they are violent organization. They are fully responsible for all the violence. In your head.

Why and what is that if it is not your racist attitude against BLM?

You got some explaining to do.

Last edited:
2. Trump won the gop primaries based on economic nationalism and populism. That is not irrational

Trump won the GOP Primary by courting the white evangelical Christian nationalist voters. Probably the strongest and consistent voting block in the country. Running in the Primaries, he promised the leaders of the white evangelical nationalist Christian movement power. He told them if they elect him, if they choose him he will give Christians power. He will give them judges. They did it. They got it. Sorry they are not rational people.

Last edited:

You don’t have a point until you provide the evidence or data or named persons in the BLM movement that supports your claim that BLM is a violent organization. They are a peaceful organization calling for peaceful protest. When a riot broke out at the Trump election fraud peaceful protest you say that is no fault of the organizers. But I see when the organizers are black they are responsible if violence breaks out at a peaceful protest in your hate filled racist mind.

You have no point. Racists have no point
That can be taken seriously.

Your whattaboutism is based on your unsupported conclusion that BLM is a violent organization. You have been asked to support your baseless accusation over and over again and you cannot do it.

I've already addressed that point.

Having a riot break out ONCE, is a tragedy. Having a riot break out hundreds of times, is a plan.

Your reference to wace is noted and held against you. Note that I constantly refer to antifa/blm riots of the last two years. You keep dropping antifa to focus on half the problem so you can wace bait like a retarded child.

When you do that whataboutism thing I’m just not sure what your expectations are to satisfy your goofy requests to cease ti ignore anonymous masked individuals who committed acts of violence which I wholeheartedly deplore and they have nothing to do with me or my political views. What the fuck do you want?

I want you to stop inventing excuses to ignore the riots of antifa/blm.

Such as demanding the names of their leaders as though the lack of identified leaders means that there are none.

I have dealt with your lies that you refer to as your point. You have no rebuttal.

Other demonstrators died when cars drove through or rammed into crowds of Black Lives Matter protesters. Summer Taylor, a Black Lives Matter protester who worked in a veterinary clinic, was killed in such an incident in Seattle. So was Robert Forbes, a black protester from Bakersfield whose sister recalled him demonstrating decades earlier over the brutal police beating of Rodney King. In St Louis, Barry Perkins, a father of two, was killed after being dragged and run over by a FedEx truck.

Nice cut and pastes.

I will address this part of your gish gallop fallacy.

When a crowd blocks a road, especially trapping cars in traffic, that is a threat of violence. THe drivers of the cars are presented with a choice of being held prisoner in place or facing the violence of the mob OR if they manage to escape beign arrested by the police at the orders of dem mayors.

That it is not counted as violence is lying by politically tainted researchers.

Correll are you ignoring this violence?

• A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement,

There have been incidents of oppose side infiltrators on both sides trying to make the other side look bad.

The idea that either or both side's examples of violence or rioting is primarily caused by pretenders,

seems far fetched, and something that belongs in the Conspiracy Sub Forum, at least until well supported.

2. Trump won the gop primaries based on economic nationalism and populism. That is not irrational

Trump won the GOP Primary by courting the white evangelical Christian nationalist voters. Probably the strongest and consistent voting block in the country. Running in the Primaries, he promised the leaders of the white evangelical nationalist Christian movement power. He told them if they elect him, if they choose him he will give Christians power. He will give them judges. They did it. They got it. Sorry they are not rational people.

Everything you said there was wrong.

1. Evangelical Christians are a bloc in teh gop. They are not the strongest. If they were, mike huckabee would have been the gop candidate in 2008

2. He did not promise them power. He promised them protection from anti-Christian bigots like you.

3. He won in the primaries by courting the working class voters of the gop. They have been largely ignored in policy for a long time and reacted very strongly to the promise of a "turn".

4. he did give them judges. That is a campaign promise made and a campaign promise delivered.

5 All of that is rational and not only rational, but GOOD. It is the way our system is supposed to work. That it bothers you is something wrong with YOU, not us.

Stopped reading here.

Of course you did, Had you read farther you would find this shining example of your racism and your racist slander and defamation of BLM as a violent organization.

When Trump calls for a peaceful demonstration and a riot shows up - he is not responsible. When BLM calls for a peaceful demonstration and a riot shows up they are violent organization. They are fully responsible for all the violence. In your head.

Its black and white.

You argue that:

When Trump calls for a peaceful demonstration and a riot shows up - he is not responsible for violence in any way shape or form:

When BLM calls for a peaceful demonstration and a riot shows up they are a violent organization. They are fully responsible for all the violence and therefore are a violent organization.

You refuse to either substantively refute two major studies that I’ve posted that show that out of over 7000 BLM protests nationwide around 3% are tarnished by violence.

BLM is a peaceful movement. You argue that it’s violent because you Correll are a racist.

And no cops were killed at a BLM protest.

Read MLK and Gandhi - it might bring you away from your racism if you understood what peaceful protest is.

There was much more violence at KING AND GHANDI protests - what I’m hearing
from you is - protests must cease and desist if violence happens. The cause has no bearing and justification and those who champion a cause against injustice are to blame if the reaction to peaceful protest and what is called non-violent civil disobedience is hostile.

Instead of your normal boilerplate unhinged from reality responses why don’t you first watch a movie: I

Gandhi is a 1982 period biographical film based on the life of Mahatma Gandhi, the leader of nonviolent non-cooperative Indian independence movement against the British Raj during the 20th century. A co-production between India and United Kingdom, it is directed and produced by Richard Attenborough from a screenplay written by John Briley. It stars Ben Kingsley in the title role. The film covers Gandhi's life from a defining moment in 1893, as he is thrown off a South African train for being in a whites-only compartment, and concludes with his assassination and funeral in 1948. Although a practising Hindu, Gandhi's embracing of other faiths, particularly Christianity and Islam, is also depicted.

Gandhi
Gandhi-poster.png

Last edited:
Trump's appeal among this group really was a cultural appeal. It was really the "Make America Great Again" mantra. I think most of the power of that slogan was in the last word: again. It was hearkening back to a kind of 1950s America, where white Christians and particularly white Anglo-Saxon Protestants were more dominant in the society demographically and culturally.
1. Evangelical Christians are a bloc in teh gop. They are not the strongest.

What group is stronger.

The “again” in MAGA is a huge shiny object to them and it is not a rational appeal it is an emotional appeal with a darker underlying appeal. Unless you think 1950’s racial barriers were an ideal setup for society.

In some of the recent polling data that you found before the election, eight in 10 white evangelicals said that they would vote for Trump. Given Trump's very particular biography and demeanor, his appeal among white evangelicals is confusing for a lot of us who are not part of that world. So why have they embraced him so enthusiastically?​

I think I've probably spent more time answering this question over the last four years than maybe any other question in my career. It is perplexing. And the reason it is perplexing is that this group has defined itself as so-called values voters, right. That's the internal history there. But there are two things here.They have supported Republican candidates, no matter who they were, going all the way back to Reagan. So [their support for Trump] is not atypical. Now, it was notable that [white evangelical support of Trump] reached 81 percent in the exit polls in 2016, which was even higher than what George W. Bush got. And he was kind of one of their own, who himself identified as evangelical.​

Trump's appeal among this group really was a cultural appeal. It was really the "Make America Great Again" mantra. I think most of the power of that slogan was in the last word: again. It was hearkening back to a kind of 1950s America, where white Christians and particularly white Anglo-Saxon Protestants were more dominant in the society demographically and culturally. That's also obviously before Brown v. Board of Education, desegregation and the civil rights movement. And it really had that power. I even started calling them nostalgia voters in the 2016 election cycle, because it was that backward pull that was really the real attraction.

Last edited:
3. He won in the primaries by courting the working class voters of the gop.

Yes evangelical Christian working class voters would go for God’s choice for sure.. But Non-Christian working class voters tend to vote more for the satanic cult of atheists communists and Muslim loving anti-Christian Democrats don’t you think. that’s not a reliable socially and religiously tied voting block in my opinion that can out perform the white evangelical Christian Republican bloc
At all

New Topics

Forum List

Back