What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

1. You show that you know it was nothing by the way you keep pivoting to talk about the violence.
Since your reply has nothing to do with the post you were responding to I have no idea what context your point number one is about.

You say that I know nothing about something.. I know you’re a moron and you lie a lot.

Your little two step about the 1/6 riot. You focus on the election angle so that you can pretend it is different from your side's years of riots,

but, all that happened was a few hours delay, not nearly enough to justify your pretend outrage.

So, then you focus on the violence. BUT, then I point out that the violence from a few hours on one day is nothing compared to the years of riots from your side, so you pivot BACK to "the election".

Over adn over again.

That is this entire thread and your entire position on the issue.
If you weren't such a fucking nut, you too would be outraged over the seditious attempt to take the Capitol in order to stop the certification of an election. The traitorous fuckers found guilty of that should have their citizenship revoked and should be shipped off to Gitmo.

i was outraged over the violent riots used as partisan political tools.

At first. After 5 years, I would say my response was more one of sadness at the death of our democracy.

By the time it got to the point that my side actually had a riot, my response was pretty muted.

You made political riots normal.

Your pretense that you are that outraged over a delay of a few hours of a formality, is not credible.
I'll accept that as you simply don't understand what the word, "sedition," means.

istopped reading here.

That is easily predictable because there is where I ask again and again for facts leaders names times places events that have brought you to a conclusion that BLM is a violent organization.

You have nothing. Why would you continue to read?

At first. After 5 years, I would say my response was more one of sadness at the death of our democracy.

What death of democracy is that?

November 3 was a tribute to American democratic institutions. We accomplished an amazing election In numbers of voters and in election security, all in the face of a global pandemic. The biggest threat to our democratic institutions came from the loser of the presidential race. That culminated In the January 6 insurrection. Fortunately the court system held this time. Fortunately lawmakers and officials in critical states were more devoted to the state constitutions and the federal constitution than they were to the Republican party and the fascist wannabe Donald J Trump. Fortunately vice president Pence refused to go along with Trump’s last minute desperate attempt to overthrow a legitimate secure decisive election because lost.

Last edited:
was outraged over the violent riots used as partisan political tools.

you cannot say anything more stupid. Peaceful protests are political tool and they need to be Democrats support peaceful protest. It’s a fucking constitutional right you dumb ass. However to say the Democrats use riots as a political tool is asinine and is so far out there you need to check your brain in for service or something.

rioting and looting and senseless violence hurt because for social justice and therefore the Democratic Party. It’s white it’s white right wing groups like the Boogaloo boys make sure the peaceful demonstrations are violent because peaceful demonstrations Destroy the right wing Republican opposition to social justice.

I really think you are losing your mind. Get help.

The rioting helped the democratic party because it supported the narrative fo President TRump not being "normal".

It was also useful because is supported the narrative of America as a wacist nation, even ws.

The various right wing groups, did NOT make sure that the demonstrations became violent.

Antifa, blm, those people are your side's brown shirts, goons who employ violence against your political enemies.

OWN it, Living in denial is a sickness, a weakness.

You're truly fucked in the head, shitty lawyer. That claim came from 2 Capitol police officers. Let's see your proof they are "left wing".....

Is that what they are telling you in Rachel's Vagina? That the Capitol police claimed he was killled by protestors with a fire extinguisher? And you deep throated it, like elevatorboy

1. You show that you know it was nothing by the way you keep pivoting to talk about the violence.
Since your reply has nothing to do with the post you were responding to I have no idea what context your point number one is about.

You say that I know nothing about something.. I know you’re a moron and you lie a lot.

Your little two step about the 1/6 riot. You focus on the election angle so that you can pretend it is different from your side's years of riots,

but, all that happened was a few hours delay, not nearly enough to justify your pretend outrage.

So, then you focus on the violence. BUT, then I point out that the violence from a few hours on one day is nothing compared to the years of riots from your side, so you pivot BACK to "the election".

Over adn over again.

If you weren't such a fucking nut, you too would be outraged over the seditious attempt to take the Capitol in order to stop the certification of an election. The traitorous fuckers found guilty of that should have their citizenship revoked and should be shipped off to Gitmo.

i was outraged over the violent riots used as partisan political tools.

By the time it got to the point that my side actually had a riot, my response was pretty muted.

You made political riots normal.

Your pretense that you are that outraged over a delay of a few hours of a formality, is not credible.
I'll accept that as you simply don't understand what the word, "sedition," means.

Over adn over again.

istopped reading here.

That is easily predictable because there is where I ask again and again for facts leaders names times places events that have brought you to a conclusion that BLM is a violent organization.

You have nothing. Why would you continue to read?

Your pretense that you have missed the last 5 years of riots, is not credible.

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty. Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters.

Here in Post 26629778 You refer to the Capitol Police as “they”
They did not say he died from any injury.

Loss of USCP Officer Brian D. Sicknick
January 7, 2021​
Press Release​
SICKNICK%2CBRIAN.jpg
At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.​
Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.​

So you lied. Deal with it.

In case you can’t figure it out USCP is US CAPITOL POLICE - not Rachel Maddows Vagina you sick turd.
LOL If you pulled your head out of Rachel's Vagina just fora moment to get some fresh air you might notice that was released the day he died. Please post the result of the coroner's report or the investigation. You can't. Becasue they haven't released it. Because it damages your left wing loon narrative. Wake up.

What death of democracy is that?

The use of political brown shirts and massive censorship and propaganda. You can't have a civil discourse or a free election in such circumstances.

Imagine for a moment if it were Proud Boys, rioting so much and conservative media and big tech that controlled the flow of information.

That is how I felt looking at you people do it.

You're truly fucked in the head, shitty lawyer. That claim came from 2 Capitol police officers. Let's see your proof they are "left wing".....

Is that what they are telling you in Rachel's Vagina? That the Capitol police claimed he was killled by protestors with a fire extinguisher? And you deep throated it, like elevatorboy
LOL

Shitty lawyer ...

WASHINGTON (NewsNation Now) — U.S. Capitol Police said Thursday officer Brian Sicknick died due to injuries sustained in response to the riot led by supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday at the Capitol.

“Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters,” the police said.

During the melee, Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, two law enforcement officials said. The officials could not discuss the ongoing investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Antifa and BLM killed American Democracy. post: 26632861
The use of political brown shirts and massive censorship and propaganda. You can't have a civil discourse or a free election in such circumstances.

Antifa and blm.

Your spin that I have to have been personally hurt to comment is just you being a troll.

You are a liar. I am not insisting that you had to be personally hurt to comment. What did they do that led you to the insane baseless belief that the last five years brought the death of American Democracy and made you a sad sad sad little snowflake. In tears.

Now we have your answer: it was Black Lives Matter and their peaceful protests for social justice and ANTIFA that killed American democracy in your mind.

Just trying to understand what is rattling around in that thick skull of yours.

Now we know.

Now I can comment on your pain and suffering over the death of American Democracy and who you think killed it.

Last edited:
I am not insisting that you had to be personally hurt to comment.

Then what was that snide shit about "what they did to you"?

You assholes constantly pepper your posts with infantile shit and expect us to treat you as though you are not talking like retarded babies.

What political brown shirts. Can you give me names? And what they did to you.

Oh THAT? The request you did not answer?

I forgot I asked you that, Thanks for the reminder. Now that I have your attention will you give me the names of the people associated with Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA that specifically hindered your ability to vote. DId they come to your house and prevent you from going to the polls or tear down your yard signs? What what did they do?

And asking that question does not mean that I’m trying to censor you from commenting if they did nothing to you. You made a claim that American democracy is dead and it’s because of antifa and BLM. Don’t we deserve to know what drove you to that nutty conclusion?

Last edited:
What political brown shirts. Can you give me names? And what they did to you.

Oh THAT? The request to did not answer?

.... Now that I have your attention will you give me the names of the people associated with Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA that specifically hindered your ability to vote. DId they come to your house and prevent you from going to the polls or tear down your yard signs? What what did they do?

You cannot have a civil or even real debate on issues, when violent mobs are targeted on people that speak out from one side.

Combine that with the massive censorship and propaganda from your side and the election becomes not free, not fair.

And thus, not legitimate.

I think you missed the boat on what is dying.

What is actually making you sad is the death of the Republican Party since it became overwhelmingly irrational and absent a connection to reality since the take over by Trump and the white evangelical wing of the conservative movement.

Trump’s lost to Joe Biden because Biden was chosen by Democrats to defeat Trump mostly because he had such strong support from the black churches. The black churches won and that makes you sad because Trump and his white church voter base cannot grow. And without growth the Party dies.

Read this
In a series of tweets, a prominent conservative critic of Donald Trump offered up a mea culpa for standing by for years as the Republican Party he proudly belonged to was taken over by Christian fundamentalists, racists and "gun nuts" which culminated with the party embracing Donald Trump.​
On Twitter, Tom Nichols -- a professor at the Naval War College -- responded to a commenter who claimed he left the Republican Party due to the "Christian right wing (American Hezbollah)."​

Last edited:

I think you missed the boat on what is dying.

What is actually making you sad is the death of the Republican Party since it became overwhelmingly irrational and absent a connection to reality since the take over by Trump and the white evangelical wing of the conservative movement.

Trump’s lost to Joe Biden because Biden was chosen by Democrats to defeat Trump mostly because he had such strong support from the black churches. The black churches won and that makes you sad because Trump and his white church voter base cannot grow. And without growth the Party dies.

Read this
In a series of tweets, a prominent conservative critic of Donald Trump offered up a mea culpa for standing by for years as the Republican Party he proudly belonged to was taken over by Christian fundamentalists, racists and "gun nuts" which culminated with the party embracing Donald Trump.​
On Twitter, Tom Nichols -- a professor at the Naval War College -- responded to a commenter who claimed he left the Republican Party due to the "Christian right wing (American Hezbollah)."​

1. My point was that the mob violence of the Left, combined with the propaganda and censorship is the death of democracy. You failed to address that.

2. Trump won the gop primaries based on economic nationalism and populism. That is not irrational nor the death of hte party. It is also NOT the victory of the religious wing.

3. This is the first time I have heard someone give credit to the black churches for Biden. I don't know or care if that is true. It does not make me sad as I am unaware of it.

4. Your wace baiting is noted and dismissed.

Forum List

Back