What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

How many police officers were killed in the DJTQ 1/6 Riot? Fix news reports 1. 2 have committed suicide. I thought one had died of a medical condition. Apparently not.
so one officer was killed by Trump rioters in the DJTQ 1/6 Uprising. Zero police officers have be killed in BLM uprisings.

I assume you talking about officer Sicknick. You do know the claim he was hit by a fire extinguisher were proven to be a left wing lie, right? They have no idea why he died - at least they haven't told us. His mom thinks he may have had a stoke.

Meanwhile several police and retired police have been killed and shot during the BLM riots.

"...were proven to be a left wing lie..."

You're truly fucked in the head, shitty lawyer. That claim came from 2 Capitol police officers. Let's see your proof they are "left wing".....

The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests. Post 26628965
That is a lie.

I have a Radcliffe/Harvard study of individual BLM crowds, protests and demonstrations starting in 2017. No police officers were killed while engaged during BLM protests through May of last year. The study counted 7305 BLM protests.

Here is what we have found based on the 7,305 events we’ve collected. The overall levels of violence and property destruction were low, and most of the violence that did take place was, in fact, directed against the BLM protesters.​

First, police made arrests in 5% of the protest events, with over 8,500 reported arrests (or possibly more). Police used tear gas or related chemical substances in 2.5% of these events.​

Protesters or bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. In total, at least three Black Lives Matter protesters and one other person were killed while protesting in Omaha, Austin and Kenosha, Wis. One anti-fascist protester killed a far-right group member during a confrontation in Portland, Ore.; law enforcement killed the alleged assailant several days later.​

Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests. A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters.​

The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests.​

What does Correll have to call the above study a lie? Something he pulled out of his ass - because he won’t cite where he got it.

Hours of delay. So important. So important that you libs keep having to instead talk about the violence to justify your hysteria.

DJTQ’s 1/6 Riot was an attempt to force Congess to reject the certified election only in certain states that Trump lost. The rioters intent was to get the members and Senators to reject those those electors and send them baby to the states to have a revote. Thus creating chaos by the necessity of delaying the inauguration on the date required by the Constitution.

Can you imagine the chaos resulting in rejection of millions of black votes in Milwaukee Detroit Philadelphia etc.

And you being the idiot that you are have rejected the fact that the only way the white supremacists and other rebellious Trump supporters could create the aforementioned chaos was through violence. Violence was the means to the end of creating chaos which the rioters belief was would keep Trump in the White House perhaps with the entire country under Trump edict of Martial Law.

And you downplay it as just a little delay.

made a point about how repeatedly calling for a peaceful demonstration that turns into riots over and over again, loses you " plausible deniability".

You said, "that's Trump".

No I didn’t - I was agreeing Trump’s riot was the first and only violent riot.

Liar. I didn’t say It was. Trump’s first election fraud riot killed two cops.

I correctly called you a liar because I never said TrumpQ’s one ‘election fraud’ riot occurred over and over again.

Last edited:

And you lied where you put my words in quotation marks (You said, "that's Trump".) . I didn’t say that in the post you cited. You are a liar - deal with it.

BLM is a SIT criminal organization and marxist. They have engaged in far more violence and rioting and "insurrection" than the little dust up at dc.

You are a liar: like Trump’s one “election fraud’ peaceful demonstration on 1/6 in DC BLM leaders organize peace demonstrations .
Its not their fault when peaceful demonstrations turn violent.

Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful.​

ACLED found that the overwhelming majority of the more than 9.000 Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful. News reports at the height of demonstrations over Floyd’s killing cited dozens of deaths in connection with protests, but many of those turned out to be examples of deadly crimes carried out in the vicinity of protests, rather than directly related to the demonstrations themselves, the researchers concluded. ACLED’s dataset only focuses on political violence.​

Other demonstrators died when cars drove through or rammed into crowds of Black Lives Matter protesters. Summer Taylor, a Black Lives Matter protester who worked in a veterinary clinic, was killed in such an incident in Seattle. So was Robert Forbes, a black protester from Bakersfield whose sister recalled him demonstrating decades earlier over the brutal police beating of Rodney King. In St Louis, Barry Perkins, a father of two, was killed after being dragged and run over by a FedEx truck”​

We are not ignoring BLM leadership’s calls for violence because BLM’s leaders do not call for violence.

No cops were killed at any of the 9000 BLM protests demonstrations crowds according to this Princeton study.

So when do you quit the lie that the worst riot that erupted after a peaceful BLM Protest is worse than the riot that broke out in DC at the Capitol on 1/6 following a call for a peaceful protest of the election by DJT?

A cop was killed after he engaged the TRUMP rioters - no cop was killed by Protesters outvif 9000 protests.

Trump’s goons killed a cop in their one and only election ction fraud riot.

And you want it called a little riot.

The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests. Post 26628965
That is a lie.

I have a Radcliffe/Harvard study of individual BLM crowds, protests and demonstrations starting in 2017. No police officers were killed while engaged during BLM protests through May of last year. The study counted 7305 BLM protests.

Here is what we have found based on the 7,305 events we’ve collected. The overall levels of violence and property destruction were low, and most of the violence that did take place was, in fact, directed against the BLM protesters.​
First, police made arrests in 5% of the protest events, with over 8,500 reported arrests (or possibly more). Police used tear gas or related chemical substances in 2.5% of these events.​
Protesters or bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. In total, at least three Black Lives Matter protesters and one other person were killed while protesting in Omaha, Austin and Kenosha, Wis. One anti-fascist protester killed a far-right group member during a confrontation in Portland, Ore.; law enforcement killed the alleged assailant several days later.​
Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests. A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters.​
The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests.​

What does Correll have to call the above study a lie? Something he pulled out of his ass - because he won’t cite where he got it.

Yeah, not buying it. I am just dismissing it. It reeks of bullshit.

Hours of delay. So important. So important that you libs keep having to instead talk about the violence to justify your hysteria.

DJTQ’s 1/6 Riot was an attempt to force Congess to reject the certified election only in certain states that Trump lost. The rioters intent was to get the members and Senators to reject those those electors and send them baby to the states to have a revote. Thus creating chaos by the necessity of delaying the inauguration on the date required by the Constitution.

Can you imagine the chaos resulting in rejection of millions of black votes in Milwaukee Detroit Philadelphia etc.

And you being the idiot that you are have rejected the fact that the only way the white supremacists and other rebellious Trump supporters could create the aforementioned chaos was through violence. Violence was the means to the end of creating chaos which the rioters belief was would keep Trump in the White House perhaps with the entire country under Trump edict of Martial Law.

And you downplay it as just a little delay.

made a point about how repeatedly calling for a peaceful demonstration that turns into riots over and over again, loses you " plausible deniability".

You said, "that's Trump".

No I didn’t - I was agreeing Trump’s riot was the first and only violent riot.

I correctly called you a liar because I never said TrumpQ’s one ‘election fraud’ riot occurred over and over again.

1. You show that you know it was nothing by the way you keep pivoting to talk about the violence.

2. Only an troll would pretend that quanon is relevant to anything.

1. You show that you know it was nothing by the way you keep pivoting to talk about the violence.
Since your reply has nothing to do with the post you were responding to I have no idea what context your point number one is about.

You say that I know nothing about something.. I know you’re a moron and you lie a lot.

The Q anon shaman was in the middle of the riot. He was not a peaceful protester. I saw many Trump flags flying in the breeze as the Trump riot commenced and as the Trump riot.

Of course you’re dismissing it. But it’s not because you have an equal in depth study on the subject or any data that indicates otherwise. It’s just that it must be dismissed because it interferes with your long practice of lying about Black Lives Matter being a violent organization and movement.

Where is the beef dude? Your word is worthless. Give us something to work with here.

Since your reply has nothing to do with the post you were responding to I have no idea what context your point number one is about.

You say that I know nothing about something.. I know you’re a moron and you lie a lot.

Your little two step about the 1/6 riot. You focus on the election angle so that you can pretend it is different from your side's years of riots,

but, all that happened was a few hours delay, not nearly enough to justify your pretend outrage.

So, then you focus on the violence. BUT, then I point out that the violence from a few hours on one day is nothing compared to the years of riots from your side, so you pivot BACK to "the election".

Over adn over again.

That is this entire thread and your entire position on the issue.

The Q anon shaman was in the middle of the riot. He was not a peaceful protester. ...

So one guy was there and that makes a fringe conspiracy theory not a fringe conspiracy theory?

That is meaningless nonsense.

My point stands. ONly a troll would pretend that quanon is relevant to anything.

You are that troll.

Of course you’re dismissing it. But it’s not because you have an equal in depth study on the subject or any data that indicates otherwise. It’s just that it must be dismissed because it interferes with your long practice of lying about Black Lives Matter being a violent organization and movement.

Where is the beef dude? Your word is worthless. Give us something to work with here.

Your pretense that you missed the last 5 years of riots is not credible. I dismiss it.

Your little two step about the 1/6 riot. You focus on the election angle so that you can pretend it is different from your side's years of riots,

but, all that happened was a few hours delay, not nearly enough to justify your pretend outrage.

So, then you focus on the violence. BUT, then I point out that the violence from a few hours on one day is nothing compared to the years of riots from your side, so you pivot BACK to "the election".

Over adn over again.

If you weren't such a fucking nut, you too would be outraged over the seditious attempt to take the Capitol in order to stop the certification of an election. The traitorous fuckers found guilty of that should have their citizenship revoked and should be shipped off to Gitmo.

Over adn over again.

If you weren't such a fucking nut, you too would be outraged over the seditious attempt to take the Capitol in order to stop the certification of an election. The traitorous fuckers found guilty of that should have their citizenship revoked and should be shipped off to Gitmo.

i was outraged over the violent riots used as partisan political tools.

At first. After 5 years, I would say my response was more one of sadness at the death of our democracy.

By the time it got to the point that my side actually had a riot, my response was pretty muted.

You made political riots normal.

Your pretense that you are that outraged over a delay of a few hours of a formality, is not credible.

BLM is a violent and racist and marxist organization.

Give me names, leadership, places, events, times, that factually support your thus far unsupported racist accusation that BLM is a violent organization and movement.

All it can be determined by your hateful commentary on BLM is that you must think any black organization has to be violent because you believe blacks are violent. I see no other way that you could every second conclusion without your in green prejudice and bigotry. So All it can be determined by your hateful commentary on BLM is that you must think any black organization has to be violent because you believe blacks are violent. I see no other way that you could every second conclusion without your deeply ingrained prejudice and bigotry.

Perhaps you have the facts to back up this constant lie of yours, but none of us have seen them yet. Why is that?

Give me names, leadership, places, events, times, that factually support your thus far unsupported racist accusation that BLM is a violent organization and movement.

All it can be determined by your hateful commentary on BLM is that you must think any black organization has to be violent because you believe blacks are violent. I see no other way

I stopped reading here. You just got too stupid.

was outraged over the violent riots used as partisan political tools.

You cannot say anything more stupid.

Peaceful protests are a political tool and they need to be. Democrats support peaceful protest. It’s a fucking constitutional right you dumb ass. However to say the Democrats use riots as a political tool is asinine and is so far out there you need to check your brain in for service or something.

Riots and looting and senseless violence hurt protests for social justice and therefore the Democratic Party. It is white right wing groups like the Boogaloo boys making sure the peaceful demonstrations are violent because peaceful demonstrations destroy the right wing’s opposition to social justice.

I really think you are losing your mind. Get help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back