What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

That is ONCE, not over and over again.

Liar. I didn’t say It was. Trump’s first election fraud riot killed two cops.

what do you want -Three Strikes you are out? Six dead cops?

I made a point about how repeatedly calling for a peaceful demonstration that turns into riots over and over again, loses you " plausible deniability".

You said, "that's Trump".

Now you are calling me a liar for pointing out that "once" is not "over and over again".

Trump has one riot. The leaders of antifa and blm, have hundreds.

Your pretense of not understanding the difference, is you being a liar.

"Trump has one riot."

Have to disagree:

It was a Biden voter riot.....as they all are.

Last edited:
Being criminals, they are less open in their activities than Trump.

So all this time you’re whattboutism is in reference to unknown fictitious villains on the order of some conspiracy theory you heard on the internet somewhere?

Fucking nice!

I made a point about how repeatedly calling for a peaceful demonstration that turns into riots over and over again, loses you " plausible deniability".

Now you are calling me a liar for pointing out that "once" is not "over and over again".

"Trump has one riot."

Have to disagree:

oh no! Correll PoliticalChic said you got it all wrong.

"Trump has one riot."

Have to disagree:

Whether it is one or zero, your sides hundreds is still far more.

Thus your pretense that we are the bad guys, is absurd.

"Trump has one riot."

Have to disagree:

The claim of Trump supporters being responsible for the riot flies in the face of reality, of experience with Biden voters.

It is the state media that 'got it wrong,' and you bought it like it was on sale.

I have no pretense that trumps peaceful protesters are the bad guys. Just as you should have no pretense that Black Lives Matter protesters are the bad guys. Fair is fair right is right.

So please quit lying. It’s getting old.

The claim of Trump supporters being responsible for the riot flies in the face of reality, of experience with Biden voters.

Trump has not ever claimed that the DJTQ 1/6 rioters we’re not his supporters. So why are you?

I have the facts......here:

Have someone read it to you.

2, huh? Is that the tale they are telling you in Rachel's Vagina?

How many police officers were killed in the DJTQ 1/6 Riot? Fix news reports 1. 2 have committed suicide. I thought one had died of a medical condition. Apparently not.

so one officer was killed by Trump rioters in the DJTQ 1/6 Uprising. Zero police officers have be killed in BLM uprisings.

Last edited:

I have no pretense that trumps peaceful protesters are the bad guys. Just as you should have no pretense that Black Lives Matter protesters are the bad guys. Fair is fair right is right.

So please quit lying. It’s getting old.

Depends what you mean by bad guys. The protestors might not be breaking a law at a particular time, but they are supporters of a violent and racist and marxist organization.

Not my definition of good.

2, huh? Is that the tale they are telling you in Rachel's Vagina?

How many police officers were killed in the DJTQ 1/6 Riot? Fix news reports 1. 2 have committed suicide. I thought one had died of a medical condition. Apparently not.

so one officer was killed by Trump rioters in the DJTQ 1/6 Uprising. Zero police officers have be killed in BLM uprisings.

That is a lie.

Depends what you mean by bad guys. The protestors might not be breaking a law at a particular time, but they are supporters of a violent and racist and marxist organization.

And what violent organization do the BLM peaceful protesters support? You’re a goddamn liar.

I assume you talking about officer Sicknick. You do know the claim he was hit by a fire extinguisher were proven to be a left wing lie, right? They have no idea why he died - at least they haven't told us. His mom thinks he may have had a stoke.

Meanwhile several police and retired police have been killed and shot during the BLM riots.

Last edited:
Meanwhile several police and retired police have been killed and shot during the BLM riots.

There is no mention of BLM being responsible or associated with any of those attacks on police officers. Why did you lie and say they all happen during the BLM riots? Why do you Trump defenders have to lie so much?

On Officer Sicknick I have it from Capitol Police:
Sicknick, a 13-year veteran of the police force, died on January 7, one day after he collapsed in his office after being "injured while physically engaging with protestors," the Capitol Police said in a statement last month.​

What are you calling the Capitol Police liars now?

There is no mention of BLM being responsible or associated with any of those attacks on police officers. Why did you lie and say they all happen during the BLM riots? Why do you Trump defenders have to lie so much?

We've been through this. After the 50th BLM "protest" devolved into a riot, all of the riots Are BLM riots. That you refuse to acknowledge this says volumes about you.

On Officer Sicknick I have it from Capitol Police:
Sicknick, a 13-year veteran of the police force, died on January 7, one day after he collapsed in his office after being "injured while physically engaging with protestors," the Capitol Police said in a statement last month.​

What are you calling the Capitol Police liars now?

No, I'm calling you intellectually dishonest, if not challenged. They did not say he died from any injury.

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty. Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters.

Here in Post 26629778 You refer to the Capitol Police as “they”
They did not say he died from any injury.

Loss of USCP Officer Brian D. Sicknick
January 7, 2021​
Press Release​
SICKNICK%2CBRIAN.jpg
At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.​
Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners.​

So you lied. Deal with it.

In case you can’t figure it out USCP is US CAPITOL POLICE - not Rachel Maddows Vagina you sick turd.

Forum List

Back