What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

1. No, he called for a demonstration. That is not "organizing" it, nor is it causing it to become a riot.

BLM organizers call for demonstration also. They do not call for or cause riots. BLM organizers in no way organized a riot.
but by your logic, Trump did. You funny.

Do you think it might have occurred to them after the 100th "protest" that turned into a riot, they might have caught on that the two were connected?

WHat's more to investigate? Even with your lmited resources you've shown they violated the statute. Unless you're just making shit up and blowing it out of your ass. But you would never do that, would you?
They haven't even captured everyone yet. The investigation continues. More charges will be coming. And I didn't show they violated that statute, Correll did...

The FBI hasn't even captured them yet, but you've convicted them of sedition!!! You are so damn smart. We are humbled in your presence.
Shitty lawyer, I didn't convict them of sedition -- Correll did. What part of that is beyond your 1st grade reading comprehension?

Bullshit. It caused a short delay in a formality.

1. No, he called for a demonstration. That is not "organizing" it, nor is it causing it to become a riot.

BLM organizers call for demonstration also. They do not call for or cause riots. BLM organizers in no way organized a riot.

BLM organizers always call for peaceful

So do you have some kind of rule that applies to whites only that organizing a protest is not to blame when I write it pops up?

But when Black people organize a protest they are fully responsible and always to blame whenever a riot pops up?

Somewhere along the line, when you "call" for a "peaceful demonstration" and riots just happen to break out, over and over again, your plausible deniability becomes not plausible.

To be clear, I am not advocating arrests of antifa and blm organizers based on that.

What seems clear though is that an investigation into their activities that so often turn into riots, is certainly called for.

Also, to be further clear, blocking traffic and holding people thus hostage in their cars, is not "peaceful".

And especially with antifa with their widespread use of masks. The intent to commit crime is obvious there.

Shitty lawyer, I didn't convict them of sedition -- Correll did. What part of that is beyond your 1st grade reading comprehension?
Sure you did. Did you forget what you wrote yesterday? "No, I showed they violated a very serious law."
Does it frighten you even a little bit that you have the congnitive abilities of Joe Biden?

Correct. The way that you wace baiters use race, we have to distinguish real accusations of real racism, from teh shit you people do.

That's reasonable.

Your talking like a baby, is just you being a baby.
The word "racism" has zero meaning today. Many common words have no meaning today due to the left's misuse.

Correct. The way that you wace baiters use race, we have to distinguish real accusations of real racism, from teh shit you people do.

That's reasonable.

Your talking like a baby, is just you being a baby.
The word "racism" has zero meaning today. Many common words have no meaning today due to the left's misuse.

I think my practice of spelling it with a "w" to give the feel of a retarded baby saying it, is a good way of dealing with that.

THus, we can save the "r" word, for when it is a real discussion of actual racism.

Sure you did. Did you forget what you wrote yesterday? "No, I showed they violated a very serious law."
Does it frighten you even a little bit that you have the congnitive abilities of Joe Biden?
LOL

Shitty lawyer, I showed the law, but what convicts them is their crime -- which was delaying the election certification -- which was posted by Correll.

LOL

Shitty lawyer, I showed the law, but what convicts them is their crime -- which was delaying the election certification -- which was posted by Correll.

Hours of delay. So important. So important that you libs keep having to instead talk about the violence to justify your hysteria.

LOL

Hours of delay. So important. So important that you libs keep having to instead talk about the violence to justify your hysteria.
Show me where the law states it's ok to delay the law as long as it's only just for hours...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.​

Somewhere along the line, when you "call" for a "peaceful demonstration" and riots just happen to break out, over and over again, your plausible deniability becomes not plausible.

Who is the “you” in the (when you "call" for a "peaceful demonstration".)

The “you” in the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT is TRUMP.

please do tell whom it might be that compares, within the BLM movement, to Trump and his election fraud movement

let’s get some names, dates and locations and positions of whoever you think keeps calling for demonstrations that bring riots over and over.

LOL

Show me where the law states it's ok to delay the law as long as it's only just for hours...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.​

I did not say it was "ok".

I pointed out that your hysteria is overblown considering what actually happened.

The bit where you had to lie, in order to try to push back against me? That was you admitting in your heart, that you know I am right.

LOL

I pointed out that your hysteria is overblown considering what actually happened.

The bit where you had to lie, in order to try to push back against me? That was you admitting in your heart, that you know I am right.
Great, so we agree they broke that law.

Who is the “you” in the (when you "call" for a "peaceful demonstration".)

The “you” in the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT is TRUMP.

please do tell whom it might be that compares, within the BLM movement, to Trump and his election fraud movement

let’s get some names, dates and locations and positions of whoever you think keeps calling for demonstrations that bring riots over and over.

Sorry, President Trump called for a demonstration once on 1/6 that turned into a riot. That is ONCE, not over and over again.

AND, I was clear, that imo, the next step is a real investigation, not arrest based just on that.

As to whom is behind the scenes organizing the antifa and blm riots? I don't know. The investigation has not been done. They have been given a pass.

LOL

Great, so we agree they broke that law.

YOu show an amazing ability to, after being exposed to some information over and over again, to state it as though it is a shocking revelation.

That is ONCE, not over and over again.

Liar. I didn’t say It was. Trump’s first election fraud riot killed two cops.

what do you want -Three Strikes you are out? Six dead cops?

I made a point about how repeatedly calling for a peaceful demonstration that turns into riots over and over again, loses you " plausible deniability".

You said, "that's Trump".

Now you are calling me a liar for pointing out that "once" is not "over and over again".

Trump has one riot. The leaders of antifa and blm, have hundreds.

Your pretense of not understanding the difference, is you being a liar.

but by your logic, Trump did.

Liar, I’m saying Trump didn’t.

I’m saying BLM organizers at times call for demonstrations also. They do not call for or cause riots. BLM organizers in no way organized a riot at anytime anyplace anywhere.

Neither did Trump call for a riot as far as we know.

What Trump did do though was see that his peaceful protest turned violent and when McCArthy called him and asked him to call off the rioters Trump ignored that specific call for help in a life or death situation.

Trump’s response to trying to stop the violence was to incite the rioters more by tweeting to them that Pence was a coward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back