What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Then I point out that your side's violence has been vastly greater,

Show me the data behind your conclusion that my side includes random acts of looting and violence. Remember that my side, Just like Trump on election fraud calls for peaceful protests only - no violence.

Then I point out that your side's violence has been vastly greater,

Show me the data behind your conclusion that my side includes random acts of looting and violence. Remember that my side, Just like Trump on election fraud calls for peaceful protests only - no violence.

The claim kind of falls apart, after a couple dozen of riots and your side is still ordering cops to stand down, if not help the rioters, and your lib prosecutors are refusing to change the rioters and in one case, the city council fired a cop for arresting a rioter, or arresting people for defending themselves from the riots.

So, to be clear, you are dropping that line of argument, about callng it a protest at one time and a riot at another?

I’m not dropping any line of argument.

The facts are with me. Reality is

I recognize both can occur in reality and at the same time.

Peaceful demonstrators are good actors.

Rioters, looters and anyone initiating physical violence against any other human being are bad actors. My point does not change on the use violence as a means to an end.

So, to be clear, you are dropping that line of argument, about callng it a protest at one time and a riot at another?

I’m not dropping any line of argument.

The facts are with me. Reality is

I recognize both can occur in reality and at the same time.

Peaceful demonstrators are good actors.

Rioters, looters and anyone initiating physical violence against any other human being are bad actors. My point does not change on the use violence as a means to an end.

Except that they did not occur at teh same time. Your point is based on pretending to not understand the concept of linear time.

Trump called for a demonstration.

That the crowd that showed up, turned into a riot later, does not conflict with that.

Changing the subject, as you did to something else, does not mean that you get to come back to that line of delusional argument later.

It has been refuted.

Except that they did not occur at teh same time.

let’s say when 1000 out of 20,000 of Trump’s protesters stormed the Capitol, the peaceful demonstration ended and the riot started. Thus making all 20,000 of Trump supporters to be participants in a riot, whether they remained to peacefully protest outside of the building or tried to get in with the rioters.

That’s absurd.

Except that they did not occur at teh same time.

let’s say when 1000 out of 20,000 of Trump’s protesters stormed the Capitol, the peaceful demonstration ended and the riot started. Thus making all 20,000 of Trump supporters to be participants in a riot, whether they remained to peacefully protest outside of the building or tried to get in with the rioters.

That’s absurd.

Less absurd than your position, that my referring to it as a protest when it was called for, and a riot after the violence broke out, was somehow contradictory.

I'm not sure how separate the overlapping groups were. Btu referring to the event as a riot at this point in time, is completely valid.

Why is it valid to lump lawful peaceful protestors into the few that initiate violence and create a riot.

It’s easy to separate the violent from the non-violent in the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT because the peaceful law abiding protesters were outside the perimeter of the Capitol Campus about 50 yards back. Not a violent bone in their Trump duped bodies.

Why don’t you make that valid distinction?

I'm not sure how separate the overlapping groups were. Btu referring to the event as a riot at this point in time, is completely valid.

Why is it valid to lump lawful peaceful protestors into the few that initiate violence and create a riot.

It’s easy to separate the violent from the non-violent in the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT because the peaceful law abiding protesters were outside the perimeter of the Capitol Campus about 50 yards back. Not a violent bone in their Trump duped bodies.

Why don’t you make that valid distinction?

An event is defined by what happened at it. Not everyone who was there is guilty of rioting. But it was a riot.

An event is defined by what happened at it. Not everyone who was there is guilty of rioting. But it was a riot.

Did Trump organize the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT when you tell us the entire event is defined by what happened at it?

Some lefty was gloating yesterday about some people being charged with conspiracy for organizing the dc riot.

I asked him how many lefties have been arrested for organizing the last 5 years of riots.

Assume you are referring to what yuh call BLM riots?

Why not apply your rule to the organizer of the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT. There is no mystery as to who that is.

Democrats to take the spotlight away from the fact they stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts
Could you be specific? What states what districts, how many votes.

Did Trump organize the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT when you tell us the entire event is defined by what happened at it?

Some lefty was gloating yesterday about some people being charged with conspiracy for organizing the dc riot.

I asked him how many lefties have been arrested for organizing the last 5 years of riots.

Assume you are referring to what yuh call BLM riots?

Why not apply your rule to the organizer of the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT. There is no mystery as to who that is.

1. No, he called for a demonstration. That is not "organizing" it, nor is it causing it to become a riot.

2. I actually refer to them as the antifa/blm riots. Because that is what they are.

3. I want the same rules applied to the riot organizers of all the riots. That is what the Equal Protection clause calls for. Either they all get a pass or they all get investigated and charged.

You say math, liberals say racist!

How about this math?

Trump election fraud: 1 / Cops killed: 2

BLM anti-racism uprisings: 7305 / Cops killed: 0.

So if there were as many DJTQ 1/6 riots as BLM Riots there would have been 14,610 cops killed.

You say math, liberals say racist!

How about this math?

Trump election fraud: 1 / Cops killed: 2

BLM anti-racism uprisings: 7305 / Cops killed: 0.

So if there were as many DJTQ 1/6 riots as BLM Riots there would have been 14,610 cops killed.

1. Your math is bullshit

2. YOu talk like a retarded baby. This obsession with quanon is pathetic and weak of you.

3. I reject your desire to give antifa a pass. They are just as responsible for this period of civil unrest as blm.

4. I know that the reason you do it, is so you can wace bait.

1. No, he called for a demonstration. That is not "organizing" it, nor is it causing it to become a riot.

BLM organizers call for demonstration also. They do not call for or cause riots. BLM organizers in no way organized a riot.

BLM organizers always call for peaceful

So do you have some kind of rule that applies to whites only that organizing a protest is not to blame when I write it pops up?

But when Black people organize a protest they are fully responsible and always to blame whenever a riot pops up?

WHat's more to investigate? Even with your lmited resources you've shown they violated the statute. Unless you're just making shit up and blowing it out of your ass. But you would never do that, would you?
They haven't even captured everyone yet. The investigation continues. More charges will be coming. And I didn't show they violated that statute, Correll did...

The FBI hasn't even captured them yet, but you've convicted them of sedition!!! You are so damn smart. We are humbled in your presence.

2. YOu talk like a retarded baby.
wace bait.

same post
1614185311063.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back