What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

I addressed it, by pointing out that it is not credible.

Whats not credible. You are a l liar. You addressed ITV with a lie. The lie that BLM are rioters. You are a liar.

Saying "mostly peaceful" while people die and buildings burn, is you lying.
blm doesnt riot, they just break into places and carry off everything, especially the booze

And get blamed when people just happen to die in the vicinity.

Whats not credible. You are a l liar. You addressed ITV with a lie. The lie that BLM are rioters. You are a liar.

blm doesnt riot, they just break into places and carry off everything, especially the booze

stats prove black people lov popping caps on each other

stats prove black people lov popping caps on each other

You say math, liberals say racist!

No, I showed they violated a very serious law.
And for some reason, you're intent on trivialize that. Why? Are you on their side?
You better share your brilliant analysis with those fucking Biden morons, because no one has been charged with sedition.
So? They're not done investigating or filing charges. You really are the world's shittiest lawyer to not know that.
WHat's more to investigate? Even with your lmited resources you've shown they violated the statute. Unless you're just making shit up and blowing it out of your ass. But you would never do that, would you?
They haven't even captured everyone yet. The investigation continues. More charges will be coming. And I didn't show they violated that statute, Correll did...

Bullshit. It caused a short delay in a formality.

Sadly, he proved to be too big of a pussy to stand up for what he posts.

I'm not such a pussy that I insult people online from the safety of my mom's basement.
I would say if in person if I could. Meanwhile, until your last post, you refused to answer the question. And it took you almost 3 hours to think up that answer. Pussy.

Another racist liar joins Correll in the discussion.

That is because, Anybody can put on a BLM T-Shirt, help start a riot and rob a liquor store. That is just like anybody can carry a Trump flag, help start a riot and attack a Joint Session of Congress set to certify the election that Trump lost, and on the felonious way in, beat a Capitol Police Officer to death with that Trump Flag while chanting hang Mike Pence snd FIGHT FOR TRUMP taking fucking selfies and videos of each other while committing the crimes.

There is a huge difference between the liquor looter in a BLM TShirt (not saying it ever happened) and the Trump Flag waving rioter beating a cop with it.

It is this: BLM leadership has never publicly asked or incited it’s members to loot liquor stores or steal anything. They never spread lies and disinformation that closing liquor stores will serve the cause of achieving social justices still out of reach.

However, President Trump did tell his supporters for months the lie that he won the 2020 election and that he fought every challenge and battle he could to overturn it but there was one last chance to get it done. He told his supporters to come to DC precisely on January 6 to stop the election from being stolen from them.

Many came. Some rioted and took Trump seriously about the last chance to save the country from being destroyed by Biden
and the left. A thousand or so of all the Trump supporters in DC that day attacked a joint session of Congress to Stop the STEAL

I don’t have any record of any high office holder from any political side that exhorted lie upon lie about liquor stores and exhorting BLM participants to come to a city and march against liquor stores because if they don’t their lives and the entire nation itself will be ruined and spoiled.

And for that explicit and facts based reason this ...........“blm doesnt riot, they just break into places and carry off everything, especially the booze” ...Shameful........Is a RACIST LIE using whataboutism as cover for the shameful behavior of a thousand Trump supporters out of the twenty thousand that did go to DC to protest in favor of the lies about the election - peacefully.

They all were misled, but most had enough sense to know that beating a cop with a Trump flag or hanging Mike Pence on a gallows set up outside the Capitol is not going to put Trump in the White House for a second term.

I’m just not sure at this point that Trump is aware that Stopping the Steal on January 6 was never going to work - at least not without a real army, a well armed militia with millions of recruits and officers trained in the art of guerrilla warfare and ready to seize and hold state capitol buildings as well as the national one in DC. Maybe he thought he had it maybe not. The man is a lunatic, so who knows. And he would have needed the Secret Service in on it too.

Last edited:
No, I showed they violated a very serious law.
And for some reason, you're intent on trivialize that. Why? Are you on their side?
You better share your brilliant analysis with those fucking Biden morons, because no one has been charged with sedition.
So? They're not done investigating or filing charges. You really are the world's shittiest lawyer to not know that.
WHat's more to investigate? Even with your lmited resources you've shown they violated the statute. Unless you're just making shit up and blowing it out of your ass. But you would never do that, would you?
They haven't even captured everyone yet. The investigation continues. More charges will be coming. And I didn't show they violated that statute, Correll did...

Bullshit. It caused a short delay in a formality.

Sadly, he proved to be too big of a pussy to stand up for what he posts.

I'm not such a pussy that I insult people online from the safety of my mom's basement.
I would say if in person if I could. Meanwhile, until your last post, you refused to answer the question. And it took you almost 3 hours to think up that answer. Pussy.

Maybe if you had a mob backing you up. Libs I meet in person, are all so much more polite.

Another racist liar joins Correll in the discussion.

That is because, Anybody can put on a BLM T-Shirt, help start a riot and rob a liquor store. That is just like anybody can carry a Trump flag, help start a riot and attack a Joint Session of Congress set to certify the election that Trump lost, and on the felonious way in, beat a Capitol Police Officer to death with that Trump Flag while chanting hang Mike Pence snd FIGHT FOR TRUMP taking fucking selfies and videos of each other while committing the crimes.

There is a huge difference between the liquor looter in a BLM TShirt (not saying it ever happened) and the Trump Flag waving rioter beating a cop with it.

It is this: BLM leadership has never publicly asked or incited it’s members to loot liquor stores or steal anything. They never spread lies and disinformation that closing liquor stores will serve the cause of achieving social justices still out of reach.

However, President Trump did tell his supporters for months the lie that he won the 2020 election and that he fought every challenge and battle he could to overturn it but there was one last chance to get it done. He told his supporters to come to DC precisely on January 6 to stop the election from being stolen from them.

Many came. Some rioted and took Trump seriously about the last chance to save the country from being destroyed by Biden
and the left. A thousand or so of all the Trump supporters in DC that day attacked a joint session of Congress to Stop the STEAL

I don’t have any record of any high office holder from any political side that exhorted lie upon lie about liquor stores and exhorting BLM participants to come to a city and march against liquor stores because if they don’t their lives and the entire nation itself will be ruined and spoiled.

And for that explicit and facts based reason this ...........“blm doesnt riot, they just break into places and carry off everything, especially the booze” ...Shameful........Is a RACIST LIE using whataboutism as cover for the shameful behavior of a thousand Trump supporters out of the twenty thousand that did go to DC to protest in favor of the lies about the election - peacefully.

They all were misled, but most had enough sense to know that beating a cop with a Trump flag or hanging Mike Pence on a gallows set up outside the Capitol is not going to put Trump in the White House for a second term.

I’m just not sure at this point that Trump is aware that Stopping the Steal on January 6 was never going to work - at least not without a real army, a well armed militia with millions of recruits and officers trained in the art of guerrilla warfare and ready to seize and hold state capitol buildings as well as the national one in DC. Maybe he thought he had it maybe not. The man is a lunatic, so who knows. And he would have needed the Secret Service in on it too.

1 Every time you mention the violence of the 1/6 riot, you are engaged in circular debating, because your stated position is that it is about the election that makes it so bad. But, you can't justify your hysteria over that, so you keep referencing the violence, then when point out the much greater violence from your side, you back off of it. But then you need to reference it again to justify your pretense of outrage.

You are lying.

2. BLM and teh Dem Party, AND Biden, support hte Lie that America is a terribly wacist nation with a terribly wacist police forces that just randomly kill black people. That "misled" the rioters from your side.

3. The point is not "what about ism" but pointing out that your pretense of outrage over the 1/6 riot is bullshit generated to give yourself an excuse to be an asshole.

Sure. It happens when people don't die and buildings are not burned.

You are therefore confirming in writing there was no peaceful protest in Washington DC on January 6 2021 under the TRUMP flag. Why did you say in the past that Donald J Trump called for tens of thousands of his loyal supporters to come to DC to protest peacefully. But now you say they was no peaceful protest on that day.,

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.

You are always confused about everything, aren't you?

You wouldn't be so confused if you would pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

The only reason for the goddamn bogus impeachment was for the filthy ass Democrats to take the spotlight away from the fact they stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Useful Idiots like you fell for it.

Sure. It happens when people don't die and buildings are not burned.

You are therefore confirming in writing there was no peaceful protest in Washington DC on January 6 2021 under the TRUMP flag. Why did you say in the past that Donald J Trump called for tens of thousands of his loyal supporters to come to DC to protest peacefully. But now you say they was no peaceful protest on that day.,

By my definition, correct. That was a riot

By the standards of liberals it was "mostly peaceful".

Oh man. It has been a while since I had to explain teh concept of linear time to anyone.

Ok. Trump called for a peaceful protest. But once the crowd assembled, someone led some portion of the crowd into an assault on the building, and it changed from a peaceful protest to a riot.

Trump called for a peaceful protest. But it got out of control, and became a riot.

There is no conflict between those two points.

That you think there is, is your thinking being very confused. LIke pathologically.

your stated position is that it is about the election that makes it so bad.
No. That is not my stated position about violence. You are a liar and your entire argument is based upon your lie. Why don’t you argue against MY STATED POSITIONS not what you need them to be in that stupid irrational head of yours.

My stated position is that all violence is equally bad. It all is condemned by me no matter who does it and for whatever reason.

Violence is bad, always matter who does it.

The only exceptions are clear cases of self defense and of course when a legitimate government must use violence to maintain legitimate law and order under the law it is not bad. It is a necessity but there must be restraint on its use.

Will you please remove your lie from your argument so we can see what happens to it.

That is my stated position on the use of violence as a means to an end. It is wrong and bad and detrimental to society no matter the end.

I’ll ask you another question to think about. When a government uses lethal force is it violence? What about if the use of lethal force is excessive and turns out not to have been necessary to keep law and order. It cannot be undone, can it?

No. That is not my stated position about violence. You are a liar and your entire argument is based upon your lie. Why don’t you argue against MY STATED POSITIONS not what you need them to be in that stupid irrational head of yours.

You keep changing your stated position, to run away from how I am constantly challenging it.

You are wally.

1614172622546.png

You cite teh violence. When I point out that your side's violence has been vastly greater, you change the subject to "teh election".

But, the only effect on the election was to delay a formality by a few hours. So you keep going back to teh violence, to justify your level of pretend outrage.

Then I point out that your side's violence has been vastly greater, and you change the subject to "the election".

I changed my mind. You are WORSE than Wally.

No cops killed in 7305 BLM Protests. 2 cops killed in 1 DJTQ election fraud protest.

Trump called for a peaceful protest. But it got out of control, and became a riot.

Trump is at the top of leadership of the riot in DC..is that correct? He called for a peaceful protest and a riot showed up.

Do you believe there is any possibility that BLM organizers called for peaceful protests and a riot showed up now that we can see that it happens when a white leader as high as Trump calls for peaceful protest and a riot shows up?

The facts back me up on this:

The Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.​

Please read it.

“Here is what we have found based on the 7,305 events we’ve collected. The overall levels of violence and property destruction were low, and most of the violence that did take place was, in fact, directed against the BLM protesters.”

“Protesters or bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. In total, at least three Black Lives Matter protesters and one other person were killed while protesting in Omaha, Austin and Kenosha, Wis. One anti-fascist protester killed a far-right group member during a confrontation in Portland, Ore.; law enforcement killed the alleged assailant several days later.​

Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests. A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters.​

You keep changing your stated position

I have not changed my position. If you believe that I have, provide an excerpt where I expressed each position differently.

if not you lied again and are unable to argue any point without lying.

No cops killed in 7305 BLM Protests. 2 cops killed in 1 DJTQ election fraud protest.

Trump is at the top of leadership of the riot in DC..is that correct? He called for a peaceful protest and a riot showed up.

So, to be clear, you are dropping that line of argument, about callng it a protest at one time and a riot at another?

you understand that that is not a conflict but a function of linear time?

You keep changing your stated position

I have not changed my position. If you believe that I have, provide an excerpt where I expressed each position differently.

if not you lied again and are unable to argue any point without lying.

As I explained and you cut from my post.

you made a point about the violence of the 1/6 riot for emotional impact.

When I point out that it was one of hundreds of riots and why didn't you care about that violence, you change your complain to, "it was a coup attempt".

When I point out that the effect was to delay a formality by a few hours and your level of outrage is uncalled for,

you go back to citing the violence as an emotional appeal.

Even though that point was already dealt with.

YOu are just talking shit to justify your attempts to marginalize and dehumanize your enemies.

Forum List

Back