What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

When you get outraged over the danger and violence of the riot on 1/6, but not about the hundreds of other riots over the last 5 years,

All violence outages me. ....

BULLSHIT. You are constantly making excuses why the hundreds of riots from your side are not worth discussing and why hte ONE riot from teh right is sooooo terrible.

Which shows that your pretense of concern about violence is bullshit. THis is about smearing your enemies. And ginning up fake outrage to justify your next escalation against your enemies.

This bit where I am suddenly supposed to be bent out of shape because this one small one

you can be happy as hell that Trump ignored A call for help from a loyal Republican who actually voted Trump’s way denying to certify the election - you know Rep McCarthy voted to toss all the black votes out from big cities Detroit Milwaukee Atlanta Philadelphia Pittsburgh Phoenix.

I think you’d be pissed off at trump dumped a hero of yours left him to die.

All the violence lootingand danger to people for the last 5 years thoroughly pisses me off from all sides. No matter what side. So I don’t know why in the hell you keep bringing it up. You’re so full of it Still loyal to Trump who was asked to call off the rioters and he ignored it. Your silence on Trump’s refusal stop violence or at least try where asked is quite the approval of violence when Trump has a hand in it.

Why are you silent on what Trump did?

View attachment 460465

View attachment 460466

View attachment 460467

Anyone committing violence should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Do you have a point?

Yeah, how cool and not convincing that post was, compared to the passion you see when you are talking about the 1/6 riot.

Even though there were HUNDREDs from your side over the last 5 years and just ONE from the right.

THIS IS JUST ABOUT YOU GINNING UP PRETEND OUTRAGE, TO JUSTIFY YOUR NEXT ESCALATION AGAISNT YOUR ENEMIES.

Even though there were HUNDREDs from your side over the last 5 years and just ONE from the right.

There there has been only one riot during
the past five years where the President of United States organized a rally setting as the goal to overturn the election that he lost. The build up to that rally was a set of lies about the election fraud. Trump told his mob “if Mike Pence does the right thing”, (that very day on Jan 6 2021) “we”
(the mob and he ) “win the election”.

After the riot started Mike McCarthy called Trump and asked him to call off the riot. Just a tweet to stop it. Nothing more. What Trump does instead is tweet to the rioting mob that PENCE did not to do the right thing because he didn’t have enough courage.

I just want you to explain to me or help me understand why Trump’s behavior was OK. Why was it OK for him to not try to stop the violence?

BULLSHIT. You are constantly making excuses why the hundreds of riots from your side are not worth discussing and why hte ONE riot from teh right is sooooo terrible.

You are a liar. Post something from me from the past 20 years where I made excuses for not discussing any violence. Your constant lying like this is violence.

Right now in this thread you are making excuses for Trump for not trying to stop violence when he had a chance.

You said he’s not in the proper chain of command. Well that’s a lie Because MCcarthy was not in a chain of command.

Last edited:
All violence outages me. ....
BULLSHIT. You are constantly making excuses why the hundreds of riots from your side are not worth discussing and why the ONE riot from the right is sooooo terrible.

EXACTLY. You know it is bullshit because the Left always applies ONE standard for their own while a totally DIFFERENT standard against yours!

You know it is bullshit because the Left always applies ONE standard for their own while a totally DIFFERENT standard against yours!

Liar. What standard am I not applying to the left? What are you basing this on?

I do not have a case for comparison where the president of the United States, a Democrat, was called by a member of Congress to call off his rioters from attacking the US Capitol Building during a Joint Session of Congress. I do not have a set of standards for when a Democrat president ignored a call for help to stop the violence, ignored that and actually encouraged more.

So WTF are you talking about set of standards?

here there has been only one riot during
the past five years where the President of United States organized a rally setting as the goal to overturn the election

So, if that is your real concern, then EVERYTIME you whine about the violence or the life or death crisis, then you are just talking shit, trying to use an emotional appeal, DISHONESTLY, when your real complaint is about the election.

Because, as you have demonstrated, you don't give a fuck about Americans being in danger from riots, unless you can use it to smear your enemies.

You use an emotional appeal about violence, because you can't make a case based on reasoned arguments for your position.

You are a liar. Post something from me from the past 20 years where I made excuses for not discussing any violence. Your constant lying like this is violence.

Right now in this thread you are making excuses for Trump for not trying to stop violence when he had a chance.

You said he’s not in the proper chain of command. Well that’s a lie Because MCcarthy was not in a chain of command.

When you whine about "violence" and "life and death crisises" and yet want to focus on one small one, while ignoring hundreds of other ones, over a period of YEARS,

your hypocrisy and dishonesty is clear to see.

You don't give a fuck about the danger to innocent people. You just want an excuse to have a hissy fit.

When you whine about "violence" and "life and death crisises" and yet want to focus on one small one, while ignoring hundreds of other ones, over a period of YEARS,

This thread is about the Senate arguments in the impeachment trial of Donald J Trump. Perhaps you are confused that this thread is solely about comparative violence, when it’s not. It’s about the threat to overturn an election that Trump lost by seven million votes and the Constitutional crisis that Trump caused when he refused to concede, spread the big lie about the election being stolen, and then the 1/6 last ditch effort to “stop the steal” as explained by Trump at the pre-riot rally:

“All he (Pence) has to do, all this is, this is from.....one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. .... (in order to) to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution” .....”send it back to the states to recertify and we (the mob) become president and you are the happiest people.”

You and your loser President did all he could to toss my vote and declare himself winner.

That is my focus. And I fully understand why you do not discuss the subject of this thread.

Last edited:
When you get outraged over the danger and violence of the riot on 1/6, but not about the hundreds of other riots over the last 5 years,
why hte ONE riot from teh right is sooooo terrible

FACT: The DJTQ 1/6 RIOT was the worst direct attack on our government and high profile Federal property since the AlQaeda attacks on US soil on September 11 2001. They attacked the Pentagon and most likely targeted the Capitol Building.

But that 9/11/01 attack was by foreign terrorists. The DJTQ 1/6 RIOT was an assault on a Federal Structure known as the Citadel of Democracy, but more damning than that, it was a direct attack on an underway Constitutional proceeding that was directly related to the peaceful transition of power from one Administration to the winner of the election.

The DJTQ 1/6 RIOT was an assault on our Republic by Domestic Terrorist under the TRUMP flag with the intent to overturn the election that Trump lost.

Get a clue you lying worthless Trump goon.

Every single American should be angry and upset and fully pushed off about the domestic attack on our republic under thec flying flags emblazoned with the NAME of the President of the United States on them.

They attacked our Government for Trump.

Why are you are working so hard to downplay a domestic terrorist attack on the US Capitol makes no sense m, but it tells me what kind of person you are.

Last edited:
This thread is about the Senate arguments in the impeachment trial of Donald J Trump. Perhaps you are confused that this thread is solely about comparative violence, when it’s not.

Then stop referring to the violence in hysterical fashion like some kind of girl.

FACT: The DJTQ 1/6 RIOT was the worst direct attack on our government and high profile Federal property since the AlQaeda attacks on US soil on September 11 2001.

Bullshit. It caused a short delay in a formality.

The riots of your sides RESIST, killed dozens, caused hundreds of millions in damages and tore this nation apart.

"High profile"? LOL!!! You are just talking shit.

FACT: The DJTQ 1/6 RIOT was the worst direct attack on our government and high profile Federal property since the AlQaeda attacks on US soil on September 11 2001.

The riots of your sides RESIST, killed dozens, caused hundreds of millions in damages and tore this nation apart.

Why do you trivialize violating a serious law as though all they did was delay certification? That in itself is a serious crime. Are you on their side?

It caused a short delay in a formality.

The intent was to overturn the election, capture and perhaps assassinate the 2nd and 3rd politicians in line to the presidency.

Just because the insurrection failed, killing and wounding people on the way in, doesn’t mean it’s no big deal, just a delay.

You are scum. You still support Trump who refused to even try to stop the attack by simple tweet after he was notified that it had started and Congress-members from his own Party pleaded with him to call of the rioters.

Why do you trivialize violating a serious law as though all they did was delay certification? That in itself is a serious crime. Are you on their side?

Wait, are you saying that I am wrong in that that is all they did, or are you saying that that is a serious crime?

Oh, right, you are trying to have it both ways, pretending that they did "more" without any support, while focusing on the worst possible spin on the actual delaying of the formality.

While no mention of the dozens killed and the BILLION in damages from your side's riots of the last 5 years.

Mmm, it is almost like your pretend concern is all bullshit, just designed as an excuse to be an ass.

Wait, are you saying that I am wrong in that that is all they did, or are you saying that that is a serious crime?

Oh, right, you are trying to have it both ways, pretending that they did "more" without any support, while focusing on the worst possible spin on the actual delaying of the formality.

While no mention of the dozens killed and the BILLION in damages from your side's riots of the last 5 years.

Mmm, it is almost like your pretend concern is all bullshit, just designed as an excuse to be an ass.
No, I showed they violated a very serious law.

And for some reason, you're intent on trivialize that. Why? Are you on their side?

It caused a short delay in a formality.

The intent was to overturn the election, capture and perhaps assassinate the 2nd and 3rd politicians in line to the presidency.

Just because the insurrection failed, killing and wounding people on the way in, doesn’t mean it’s no big deal, just a delay.

You are scum. You still support Trump who refused to even try to stop the attack by simple tweet after he was notified that it had started and Congress-members from his own Party pleaded with him to call of the rioters.

You keep harping on the people hurt in the riot, because that is the real crime that occurred.

BUT, every time I address taht, and point out the hypocrisy of your lack of concern for the far greater bloodshed from YOUR side's riots,

you insist that it is not the violence that upsets you, but the "insurrection".

So I drop it.

Then you make the emotional point about the violence again. Because a short delay in a formality, seems like such a small deal. Because it is.

You are just talking in circles, because you are a dishonest troll.

1614111680460.png

And for some reason, you're intent on trivialize that. Why? Are you on their side?

What about the murders done by antifa and blm? Are those serious crimes? More serious than "delaying a formality"?

What about the murders done by antifa and blm? Are those serious crimes? More serious than "delaying a formality"?
I've condemned those. Is there a reason why you won't answer my question?

You're trivializing the insurrection on the Capitol as though all they did was to delay certifying the election. But that in itself is a very serious crime...

...or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States...

So why do you trivialize that? Are you on their side?

Forum List

Back