What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

NFBW wrote: NOT ME! Take it from a rioter that DJT called to help him steal an election: 21DEC01-POST#1157

Newly released video shows an emotional MAGA rioter crying in front of FBI interrogators after being asked about former President Donald Trump calling him to Washington D.C.

The video, which was posted on Twitter by NBC 4 Washington's Scott MacFarlane, shows Capitol rioter Danny Rodriguez being grilled by the FBI about the reasons he came to Washington to take part in the siege of the United States Capitol.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioter-crying-video/

"How did he let you guys know to come to D.C.?" asked one agent.

"He was the commander-in-chief and the leader of our country," an emotional Rodriguez recalled. "And he was calling for help! I thought he was calling for help! I thought he was..."
At this point, Rodriguez started openly sobbing.

image.jpg.webp

Newly released video shows an emotional MAGA rioter crying in front of FBI interrogators after being asked about former President Donald Trump calling him to Washington D.C.

The video, which was posted on Twitter by NBC 4 Washington's Scott MacFarlane, shows Capitol rioter Danny Rodriguez being grilled by the FBI about the reasons he came to Washington to take part in the siege of the United States Capitol.

READ MORE: MAGA rioter who talked of desire to commit 'assassination' hit with conspiracy charges

"How did he let you guys know to come to D.C.?" asked one agent.

"He was the commander-in-chief and the leader of our country," an emotional Rodriguez recalled. "And he was calling for help! I thought he was calling for help! I thought he was..."

At this point, Rodriguez started openly sobbing.
"I thought I was doing the right thing," he continued.

Rodriguez is currently facing multiple criminal charges, including conspiracy, assaulting a police officer, entering a restricted building, and theft and destruction of government property.

Too bad I can't post similar pieces from the FOUR years of riots from your side. Because the FBI isn't grilling any of them like that. Hell, mostly your side dem prosecutors are refusing to charge them.

Because of the fact that all fifty states certified their elections in time to be put into safe harbor by December 14.

When did you learn about the "safe habor" rule? Was it is grade school? Was it more than 30 years ago?

When do you think Trump learned about it? Was it is grade school? Was it more than 30 years ago?

NFBW wrote: Faun and I have been saying Pence had no choice on Jan6 other than to count the votes and name Biden President elect in order to engage the peaceful transfer of power that was violently attacked by DJT supporters who were trying to stop it. 21DEC01-POST#1159

@ThisIsMe wrote: If you read the Eastman memo, what it does is cite all the violations of election laws that the states in question had committed, and give an outline for what Pence could do in regards to only those states. - - - The memo outlines a plan based on their thought that the election had been stolen. It doesn't indicate that they knew they lost but plotted to send back the electors anyway in an effort to overturn the election. 21OCT30-POST#680

@Faun wrote: Two things... one, it would have been unconstitutional for Pence to unilaterally reject electors; widespread fraud which could have changed the outcome of the election had not been proven. 21NOV01-POST#681

NFBW wrote: Allow me to add to what Faun is explaining to further your edification on the CONSTITUTION that you are unwittingly kind of proving that DJT does not give a flying fuck about the Constitution and John Eastman was lying to his client the entire time. - - - @Faun has it right and I will add the concept of “safe harbor” that let’s say by mid December the safe harbor status “constitutionally” ends any chance for SORE losers (may I call them that @ThisIsMe ) to legally challenge each states’ certification that is sealed and is to be submitted to Congress. Hence the Date Jan6 to open and read them no later than January 6. I’m sure the founders in colonial times wanted to give the sealed documents time to make the journey to the Capitol. 21NOV01-POST#685

If you were to read this I think you will be able to answer all your questions and not need the help of a hifallutin lawyer./ This part ain’t complicated, even for a clueless moron like DJT.

“”””” It may come and go without much fanfare, but on Tuesday, the U.S. will pass a key deadline cementing President-elect Joe Biden's victory as the 46th president

Biden's Victory Cemented As States Reach Key Electoral College Deadline
© 2020 npr

The day, Dec. 8, is known as the "safe harbor" deadline for states to certify their results, compelling Congress to accept those results “””””

I understand you may think NPR is part of the DEEP STATE out to destroy poor victim Trump but their explanation of “safe harbor” is factual and csnnot be faked. 21NOV01-POST#685

@ThisIsMe wrote: Again, I have been trying to keep my discussion focused around the question of the integrity of the committee, that is all 21OCT31-POST#678

NFBW wrote: And there is really nothing to talk about because thus far their integrity is intact. The integrity of those being investigated is non-existent. I suggest we discuss the integrity of both sides instead of trashing only the members of Congress that are doing exactly what they appear to believe they came to Congress to do. Defend and protect the Constitution of the UNITED STATES of America from foreign and domestic threats. Its a job made very difficult when the Constitution is under attack by a sitting , and now former, president - - - Trump and his anti-Democratic and anti-constitutional supporters, militias, media operatives and conspiracy believing nutjobs have put us, as a nation into. THATS ALL 21NOV01POST#688
You are wasting your time with that con. He doesn't want to discuss the attack against our Constitution. All he will do is divert to avoid any such discussion.

You are wasting your time with that con. He doesn't want to discuss the attack against our Constitution. All he will do is divert to avoid any such discussion.
I appreciate your concern but I’ve known for years that every con on a forum like this is not interested in having a discussion based on facts and through reason as best we can attempt to get to the truth of things. Cons are here to keep the herd mentality count up because truth for them is based on what they believe not what they examined as individuals with an open mind. Truth for the Trump herd is seeing all the facets of Trumpism posted and reposted over and over so that repetitive contact with same baseless facts make them seem true. correll is a fascinating Buffalo in the herd because he does actually engage in back and forth discussion at Length sometimes before pulling off one of his numerous diversion schemes. That is contrary to PoliticalChic who never engages beyond posting a wall of rightwing Propaganda words and loony tunes cartoons. I’m am fascinated in understanding the difference between the two buffaloes as they stampede toward the cliff. I think Chic goes right over / correll maybe not.

Correll wrote: I didn't ask you to "pin it on one person", or to condense it down to "one" statement. 21DEC01-POST#273

NFBW wrote: I did. You leaped over it. AM i going to get your response anytime soon?

NFBW wrote: Could you tell us Correll which POTUS created the conditions on a specific date for “one” riot out of the 276 riots that Doc7505 ‘s cartoon is citing? 21NOV30-POST#1151

Correll wrote: Hell, mostly your side dem prosecutors are refusing to charge them 21DEC01-POST#273

NFBW wrote: Charge who specifically for what? - - - You need a suspect committing a crime to charge somebody. What suspects are you talking about?

Correll wrote: I didn't ask you to "pin it on one person", or to condense it down to "one" statement. 21DEC01-POST#273

NFBW wrote: I did. You leaped over it. AM i going to get your response anytime soon?

NFBW wrote: Could you tell us Correll which POTUS created the conditions on a specific date for “one” riot out of the 276 riots that Doc7505 ‘s cartoon is citing? 21NOV30-POST#1151

Responsibility is not limited to Presidents. You are dodging teh point.

The Left, with it's constant racebaiting, set the stage for the years of riots and all violence and death that came with it.

You personally have a share, because you do a lot of race baiting, doing what you can, your own little part, to keep the hate alive, if not growing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back