What are our NATO allies doing about Syria?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Nothing? I've come to the conclusion that Assad needs to be removed, but only if European units such as the Germans and French do the dirty work on the ground. My guess is that our so-called "allies" in NATO aren't going to do shit about Syria.

As a matter of fact there is a meeting scheduled for next week between NATO, Syria, Iran and Russia.

Oh and may I point out the last fucking time NATO "did something" when they got Gaddafi assassinated they turned Libya into a terrorist shit hole where African migrants are being sold in open air slave markets.

Last edited:
Nothing? I've come to the conclusion that Assad needs to be removed, but only if European units such as the Germans and French do the dirty work on the ground. My guess is that our so-called "allies" in NATO aren't going to do shit about Syria.

NATO, lol. I can tell you this, you have a better chance dealing with Europe than Canada on such issues. We only like to exploit America, not stand side by side with her, unless we have one hand behind in your back pocket.

• Banned

NATO, lol. I can tell you this, you have a better chance dealing with Europe than Canada on such issues. We only like to exploit America, not stand side by side with her, unless we have one hand behind in your back pocket.

In past years Canada has more than done its fair share. So have the Australians and the British. I'd like to see the Europeans take the lead (for once) and remove Assad. I don't have to be Nostradamus to tell you that, they'll do absolutely NOTHING.

I guess none of your relatives died in Afghanistan.

France might be willing to give Syria a one-two punch...

... with the US sending a missile strike the first day...

... and France following up the next.

I don't have to be Nostradamus to tell you that, they'll do absolutely NOTHING.
Like the US? Well done.

Trump will absolutely respond and with force, as he did before. This time, however, no courtesy call to the Russians. Your twat is going to be sore when I'm proven correct in the following days.

I don't have to be Nostradamus to tell you that, they'll do absolutely NOTHING.
Like the US? Well done.

Trump will absolutely respond and with force, as he did before. This time, however, no courtesy call to the Russians. Your twat is going to be sore when I'm proven correct in the following days.
I'm afraid you're right. I think that's why he cancelled his trip to So. America this weekend.

France might be willing to give Syria a one-two punch...

... with the US sending a missile strike the first day...

... and France following up the next.
Where are they going to bomb? Assad's house is the only one that will fix this.

Forum List

Back