What an awful past 2 weeks for liberals

not so bad I have gained a lot of value on my gold in the past 2 weeks.

Yeh....good for you...you tell us this every 5 minutes....:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sure, no problem.
Be happy to.

I adivsed everyone I knew to go to gold before it all fell apart.
I was ridiculed by most market experts who said what recession coming?
Now I sit on my 200% + profit and just smile.

Last edited:

Up to 1,800 an ounce, dang.

I bought gold when that lucky bastard Clinton was Pres..

Time to sell ya think or is Obama pushing us over the cliff soon..?

Why will it fall much if "we go over the cliff"?
Yes will fall some but not as bad as cash and stocks.

I'm thinking it would go up more...if we get closer, then finally over the cliff ...

Obama and the Fed have lost control, ran out of ideas...it's worrisome..:doubt:

They probably are getting grief. Because it's just a FACT: Entitlements CAN NOT be maintained as they are right now. It's not possible. Romney even quoted the statistical reality. All of us right now pay a 15% payroll tax for these entitlements. To guarantee the current levels of goodies for every 20-50 year old in America today, we'd have to immediately raise that to a 44% payroll tax!!!! Include local and state taxes, and sales taxes we already pay daily, and about 60-65% of the COMMON MAN'S paycheck would go to various governments!!!!!!

Do you want that? Of course not. Are old people gonna be pissed? Yep.

Why will it fall much if "we go over the cliff"?
Yes will fall some but not as bad as cash and stocks.

I'm thinking it would go up more...if we get closer, then finally over the cliff ...

Obama and the Fed have lost control, ran out of ideas...it's worrisome..:doubt:

No one wants to admit that we have worked ourselves into a corner with no fast or easy way out.
the politicorps are taking over.

What good will it do you if we collapse? If you got gold....but no guns.....and the next guy has guns...but no gold...................you'll soon be without gold or guns.

Guns, water, shelter, strategy for food. Thats all we truly need.

I saw on the Obamacare court ruling thread, very few libs commented. And I can't blame them. Afterall, look at whats happened in the past few weeks:

- USA downgraded to AA for first time in national history
- European nanny states are plagued by riots
- Stock market is a roller coaster
- Obama approval numbers keep slipping
- Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional by US appeals court
- Obama caves on debt deal
- Wisconsin radical unions LOSE in their beloved recall attempt

All this just in a couple weeks. If bad news keeps happening at this pace for the next 12 months, does Obama have any chance at all?
In each case, "Bucs90" has presented part of the "truth," but hardly the whole truth!"
USA downgraded to AA for first time in national history
- only 1 of the 3 agencies downgraded the US to AA+ (not AA)

European nanny states are plagued by riots
- the riots were largely limited to Britain
- the majority of countries with AAA ratings would be considered European "nanny states" by US standards

Stock market is a roller coaster
- when all is said and done, the DOW ended at Friday at 12505.76, just 151.44 points below where it was last Friday

Obama approval numbers keep slipping
- the polls show that no elected politician or political party came out a winner

Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional by US appeals court
- the court ruled against compulsory healthcare, not Obamacare itself
- a divided panel of the Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit in Cincinnati has already upheld the health-care law in June

Obama caves on debt deal
- the Democrats were unwilling to default on the federal debt and subject the nation to the economic turmoil that could ensue, but the Tea Party were more than willing to run that risk
- John Boehner leadership was weakened as he was forced to cave in publically to the demands of Tea Party

Wisconsin radical unions LOSE in their beloved recall attempt
- the GOP lost 2 seats which put them within 1 seat of losing their majority

Last edited:

What good will it do you if we collapse? If you got gold....but no guns.....and the next guy has guns...but no gold...................you'll soon be without gold or guns.

Guns, water, shelter, strategy for food. Thats all we truly need.

You just can't help but think about austerity measures at this point... no doubt and no joke...damn it...

Mounds of gold would be nice right now but alas it's a "had I only known moment.."

I just appreciate coins really...and I have, not enough gold...

I saw on the Obamacare court ruling thread, very few libs commented. And I can't blame them. Afterall, look at whats happened in the past few weeks:

All this just in a couple weeks. If bad news keeps happening at this pace for the next 12 months, does Obama have any chance at all?

But he got Obama right?

The Execution Of SEAL Team Six

For Libs this has been a great few weeks, watching first world countries fall is their dream.

Yep. Because if corporations and rich people are crumbled, then all the goodies will be left to the infamous "worker". They truly believe that.

What makes you right wingers so laughable is that you actually believe that Democrats want to destroy all corporations and the wealthy. It's laughable just thinking about it. What I find not laughable is seeing those on the right kicking the poor when they are already down and out.

I don't know...maybe they will get to put all their little pointy heads together and come up with a plan at the last minute to save us all.

Maybe they will come up with a STIMULUS PLAN,OR WORKING ON THE INFRASTRUCTURE

I'm hoping they can just get "the rich to pay their fair share":lol:

That'll fix it all. Even though Romney gave the stats showing that to maintain the entitlements right now for the next 50 years, we'd have to jump payroll tax from 15% to 44%. And that would just maintain it, not accounting for any population surge from immigration.

Social Security and Medicare: What's the real cost?

Q: What’s wrong with the “unfunded liabilities” stories that conservatives tell about Social Security and Medicare? This is where they make the case that over some very long time horizon, these programs are supposed to pay out tens of trillions more than they’re scheduled to take in.

A: These are mostly scare tactics, designed to mislead. That said, there’s a useful point embedded in there: both programs need to undergo changes to meet their obligations. But at least some of the folks who make the “trillions in unfunded liabilities” argument do so to make it seem like we can’t afford social insurance, which is nonsense.

There are two misleading tactics the UL types make.

First, yelling “trillions” in a crowded theater. That is, failing to scale the liabilities by the size of the economy. The net present value of the Social Security and Medicare shortfalls over the 75-year horizon are in the trillions, but as the share of the economy, which also grows over all these years, they’re around one percent.

Take a look, for example, at the table on page 83 of this doc (it’s the trustees’ report on Medicare). It refers to the expected 75 year shortfall in the Hospital Insurance trust fund, which is $3.1 trillion! Oh no! But the next line shows that taxable payroll over this horizon is expected to be $400 trillion, so the shortfall is less than one percent.

Social Security and Medicare: What's the real cost? - CSMonitor.com

For Libs this has been a great few weeks, watching first world countries fall is their dream.

Yep. Because if corporations and rich people are crumbled, then all the goodies will be left to the infamous "worker". They truly believe that.

What makes you right wingers so laughable is that you actually believe that Democrats want to destroy all corporations and the wealthy. It's laughable just thinking about it. What I find not laughable is seeing those on the right kicking the poor when they are already down and out.

We kick the poor.
You coddle and comfort the poor.

Which approach is gonna motivate someone best to STOP BEING POOR????

A great US leader once said the best way to combat poverty is to make people less comfortable in their poverty.

So true. People who are comfortable in poverty aren't gonna be in a rush to change it.

27_2545284-42.jpg

This thread is funnah!

And indicative of why the Conservatives will fail in 2012.

It's not the country they care about..it's the failure of the other team.

Gets them practically giddy.

That's not going to go over so well.

Especially since they were and are the authors of this decline.

It is the country we care about that's why the tax and spend Democrats must be stopped at every opportunity.Where would we be now if they were left unchecked.The Health Care Debacle was judged to be Unconstitutional so now it will go to the Supreme Court.:lol:

Well dude.

Tax and spend? That's the way the Constitution of the United States prescribes it be done.

The Tax and Borrow Republicans have raised the debt through the roof!

And yep..would love to see the Healthcare bill go to the Supremes. Either way should be interesting.

We kick the poor.
You coddle and comfort the poor.

Which approach is gonna motivate someone best to STOP BEING POOR????

A great US leader once said the best way to combat poverty is to make people less comfortable in their poverty.

So true. People who are comfortable in poverty aren't gonna be in a rush to change it.

The best way to combat poverty is to keep people the proper skillset that makes them attractive to employers.

That's a bit over your head..since your crowd likes the kicking, killing and hiding the bodies where they can't be found method of dealing with poverty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back