What an awful past 2 weeks for liberals

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I saw on the Obamacare court ruling thread, very few libs commented. And I can't blame them. Afterall, look at whats happened in the past few weeks:

- USA downgraded to AA for first time in national history
- European nanny states are plagued by riots
- Stock market is a roller coaster
- Obama approval numbers keep slipping
- Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional by US appeals court
- Obama caves on debt deal
- Wisconsin radical unions LOSE in their beloved recall attempt

All this just in a couple weeks. If bad news keeps happening at this pace for the next 12 months, does Obama have any chance at all?

And I can only imagine how bad it will be when SCOTUS confirms Obamacare to be unconstitutional. I pray that ruling comes before the 2012 elections.

I saw on the Obamacare court ruling thread, very few libs commented. And I can't blame them. Afterall, look at whats happened in the past few weeks:

All this just in a couple weeks. If bad news keeps happening at this pace for the next 12 months, does Obama have any chance at all?
For Libs this has been a great few weeks, watching first world countries fall is their dream.

For Libs this has been a great few weeks, watching first world countries fall is their dream.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3826-kn081211dapr20110811094517.jpg

Obama doesn't have a shot--DEMOCRATS are comparing him to Jimmy Carter--in fact the link below--is a remarkable comparison between Obama and Carter.

Both of them with high I.Q's but incapable of leading. The article talks about that--and Carter's rise to popularity also.

VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE

McGurn: They Once Loved Jimmy, Too - WSJ.com

Yep. Because if corporations and rich people are crumbled, then all the goodies will be left to the infamous "worker". They truly believe that.

Yep. Because if corporations and rich people are crumbled, then all the goodies will be left to the infamous "worker". They truly believe that.

Yea. "Worker" bad.

Obama doesn't have a shot--DEMOCRATS are comparing him to Jimmy Carter--in fact the link below--is a remarkable comparison between Obama and Carter.

Both of them with high I.Q's but incapable of leading. The article talks about that--and Carter's rise to popularity also.

VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE

McGurn: They Once Loved Jimmy, Too - WSJ.com

Obama's high I.Q .. where's the proof.. ?... just wondering

For being inadequate, I'd say Obama also has a tinge of James Buchanan..

I don't know...maybe they will get to put all their little pointy heads together and come up with a plan at the last minute to save us all.

Maybe they will come up with a STIMULUS PLAN,OR WORKING ON THE INFRASTRUCTURE

Chris Matthews said, trying to defend him, that Obama appeared to be "too smart to be president". He said the presidency lately hasn't been meant for a man of intellect, but rather a man who is ideological and can rile up the people.

They literally said that.

The excuses are insane. Trying so hard to save face after they had "tha thrill" run up their legs at MesSNBC.

I don't know...maybe they will get to put all their little pointy heads together and come up with a plan at the last minute to save us all.

Maybe they will come up with a STIMULUS PLAN,OR WORKING ON THE INFRASTRUCTURE

I'm hoping they can just get "the rich to pay their fair share":lol:

That'll fix it all. Even though Romney gave the stats showing that to maintain the entitlements right now for the next 50 years, we'd have to jump payroll tax from 15% to 44%. And that would just maintain it, not accounting for any population surge from immigration.

This thread is funnah!

And indicative of why the Conservatives will fail in 2012.

It's not the country they care about..it's the failure of the other team.

Gets them practically giddy.

That's not going to go over so well.

Especially since they were and are the authors of this decline.

This thread is funnah!

It is the country we care about that's why the tax and spend Democrats must be stopped at every opportunity.Where would we be now if they were left unchecked.The Health Care Debacle was judged to be Unconstitutional so now it will go to the Supreme Court.:lol:

Animated-Spin-Machine2.gif

This thread is funnah!

Democrat failures = Good for America.

And how were we the authors of this? Remember, Dems controlled the Congress since 06, and the White House since Jan 2009. It's you guys who have been in control for, well, a good while now. Own up to it.

Or are we back to never blaming a person who is in charge when shit goes bad on his watch? Go ahead. Use "It's still Bush's fault" as your 2012 slogan.

This thread is funnah!

I'll tell you what's hilarious. All those Republicans going back to "Town Halls" and getting "what for" from their constituents.

http://www.google.com/#q=Republican...gc.r_pw.&fp=116a3ca570808e30&biw=1737&bih=882

I love this one:

“You work for North Dakota residents, not some guy from another state,” West Fargo resident Don Frost said. (referring to dear old Grover)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is funnah!

I'll tell you what's hilarious. All those Republicans going back to "Town Halls" and getting "what for" from their constituents.

Google

HAHA:lol:

Nice try slick. That google list you posted included the trustworthy, reputable and unbias sources such as: Daily KOS, LA Times, Huffington Post, ThinkProgress, Motor City Liberal...............well, you get the point. I didn't expect to find many balanced or reliable sources there.

In other news, black liberal Democrat Juan Williams HOSTED the prime time, 8pm slot on the racist, right wing, bias, corporate racist Fox News. Yes, Fox News. Black left wing Democrat hosting the 8pm. Those sneaky bastards trying to hide their racism by letting a black liberal host their prime time!! Naughty Fox:eusa_shhh:

This thread is funnah!

Google

HAHA:lol:

Nice try slick. That google list you posted included the trustworthy, reputable and unbias sources such as: Daily KOS, LA Times, Huffington Post, ThinkProgress, Motor City Liberal...............well, you get the point. I didn't expect to find many balanced or reliable sources there.

In other news, black liberal Democrat Juan Williams HOSTED the prime time, 8pm slot on the racist, right wing, bias, corporate racist Fox News. Yes, Fox News. Black left wing Democrat hosting the 8pm. Those sneaky bastards trying to hide their racism by letting a black liberal host their prime time!! Naughty Fox:eusa_shhh:

Wait a second. You mean Republicans aren't getting "what for" from their constituents?

Check out this from FOX. I know you believe them.

Congressman Quayle Takes Heat for Medicare Decision

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUgc1_Egc8]Cory Gardner Town Hall 8 AUG 11.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJi5mShZfwc]McCain faces anger at town hall meeting [NBC 8-10-2011] - YouTube[/ame]

Oops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back