What Americans should know about Vote by Mail in Europe.

It's good for the GOP that vote-by-mail is again being encouraged by Republicans. The excellent experience of vote-by-mail states like Utah far outweighs the fake aspersions of Losers.

Trump votes by mail. If it's good enough for Trump, it should be good enough for Trumpers.

You're so far off on the problem here. Problems dont stem from mail-in votes.. The OBVIOUS problems, as other nations have figured out the hard way is "chain of custody" requirements on who HANDLES those ballots, HOW the ballot is screened for identity, how LONG IT TAKES to cure them when there are disqualifying errors in the returned ballot and WHEN the precinct STOPS accepting them.

The "covid emergency" rules STRIPPED all the checking and validation parts. Gave DAYS of leeway on the RECEIPT of ballots even when there was no postmark or time stamp from the drop box. And ALLOWED election hacking by bringing in teams of paid ballot "curers" to work ONLY in the precincts that benefitted THEIR side. Which is a violation of the US Constitution under "equal protection". THE SAME "equal protection" that the SCOTUS evoked to stop the PARTIAL COUNTING OF GORE ballots in those precincts in 2000...

I suppose prior to each and every election we could have voters travel down to their DMV for a new driver license or photo-id. I'm retired and have the time.
If anyone really wants to risk fine and imprisonment under the ludicrous delusion that his fake vote will change the outcome of an election, he can easily obtain a fake I.D. good enough for your average poll nanny.

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 9.55.44 AM.png

"I see,
You used to be bald, short, fat, and female,
but that dazzling smile means it's you."

Multiple states have done mail in voting for several cycles.

Nobody has ever questioned the legitimacy of their elected officials or the security of the election. Until the blob got here.

Now either every loser in all of these previous elections was a rube, all of the voters whose candidates didn't win were fine with it, and all of the election officials looked the other way for all of these elections or the blob and his idiotic supporters are just sore losers.
The blob impregnated you anally.

If anyone really wants to risk fine and imprisonment under the ludicrous delusion that his fake vote will change the outcome of an election, he can easily obtain a fake I.D. good enough for your average poll nanny.

View attachment 736751
"I see,
You used to be bald, short, fat, and female,
but that dazzling smile means it's you."
Liars never stop.

Forum List

Back