What age did you feel your decline ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
What age did you start to feel old and that you could no longer do physical things that you used too

Seems mens best age physically is 18-30

I feel better then I ever did and I am 41! Although I need to get a tooth pulled, but I don't want to go to the dentist because I can't stand wearing a damn face diaper when I go in those places.

I feel better then I ever did and I am 41! Although I need to get a tooth pulled, but I don't want to go to the dentist because I can't stand wearing a damn face diaper when I go in those places.

I haven’t been to the hair salon for a long time, because of the mask wearing.

It really is sad the kind of world we are living in now with the Mask Cult. And you can't get through to them because they are all half brain dead now from little oxygen.

What age did you start to feel old and that you could no longer do physical things that you used too

You're physically strongest at 18 but your mind matures when 22..

About 4 years ago I stopped climbing on the cabinets to reach stuff and actually getting a small ladder. I was seriously questioning my ability not to fall. I would go out to hike and and at the end swear that I was done. But, somewhere around the beginning of March there was some weird ass reset. Now I have more energy than I know what to do with. I'm totally jumping on the cabinets.

Last edited:

At different ages, you peak out at different activities. My football career peaked at 17, but I reached the peak of my drinking ability in my early 20's, my strength peaked out in my late 30's.

There is no single "peak".

What age do you start to decline?

I think it depends on the person.

For example, Joe Biden started around age 2.

Forum List

Back