What About Them?

Shame Unk cant have happen to him what happened to the people in Boston. I wouldnt shed a tear.

I'm tellin you...these people are like teen girls with daddy's platinum AE.

"Oh you wanna come here and enjoy our culture on us?...sure you can!"

That is just the welfare portion...I am not even talking about the terror portion of it.

Ask the Europeans how they love their 'no go' zones...their huge welfare taxes....the chain migration...their governments NOW starting to be run by them.

It's too much.

I almost wanna get that stupid fuckin shot just so I can go live in Asia.

AND YES...I will be paying for EVERYTHING MYSELF THANK YOU!

You are an idealistic vag.
You've got a very low threshold for what constitutes "idealistic." Stop trying so hard to be an asshole. It doesn't make you look like a hard guy, it makes you look like someone overcompensating for something.

Shame Unk cant have happen to him what happened to the people in Boston. I wouldnt shed a tear.
Of course you wouldn't. You democrats don't care about human life. And I was in Boston that day, and the days that followed.

Of course you wouldn't. You democrats don't care about human life. And I was in Boston that day, and the days that followed.
I care about my family and close friends. Those are my responsibility, not some shit from the middle east who would just as likely put a knife in your back. Or blow up 100s of innocent people, who just wanted to have fun. You are such a stupid person...

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

I care about my family and close friends. Those are my responsibility, not some shit from the middle east who would just as likely put a knife in your back. Or blow up 100s of innocent people, who just wanted to have fun. You are such a stupid person...

View attachment 542238
You would not dare to call yourself a Christian, right?

In fact they weren't all children. The only children are hate filled fools like you.
Get some facts before you post. Its saves embarrassment and me having to correct it.

You would not dare to call yourself a Christian, right?
Typical of a progressive slave, always has to resort to the rules for radicals, when we dont bow down to your way. Sorry dude, but since i give over $60,000 a year in taxes, i think that is more then enough to help others. Shame on you, you probably dont even make as much as i pay in taxes...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

..... since i give over $60,000 a year in taxes, i think that is more then enough to help others. .....
Again, typical democrat pretending that paying compulsory taxes equates to charity. You leftist hypocrites make me sick.

Again, typical democrat pretending that paying compulsory taxes equates to charity. You leftist hypocrites make me sick.
I give to the Fisher House for helping out those who served the country, not those that put those servicemen into the hospitals. Fuck i really do hate teachers....

I'm sure you got your revenge by never learning a fucking thing in your meaningless, ignorant life.
Dude, i have learned so much more than i ever could from a teacher like you. As for meaningless, you really do have a hard on for those rag head camel jockeys, do you want arab dick or something?

Forum List

Back