What About Them?

The savage is the senile son of a bitch killing children.
The problem is they did not properly identify their target. Then for at least a week afterwards they lied about it.
Saying they kill two high priority terrorists in Afghanistan. It is bad about killing babies but for christ sakes the government was caught in a bold face lie and no one seems upset about that. Is it because we have come to expect the government to lie?

Then go to the state department , start the paperwork, and adopt them all. You sure do love to talk the talk, but you wont fucking walk the walk. I dont want them, but if you do, the more the merrier in that house of yours. Fucking dick....
You're the fucking dick in this case, you asshole.

The OP concerns the families of the seven murdered children, not all citizens killed in Afghanistan...or in Cambodia as one stupid fuck poster mentioned. The OP suggests we offer them resettlement here or some significant compensation for stupidly murdering their children.

I doubt they want to come here, but they certainly deserve the same compensation from our government that juries in our courts often award American citizens for wrongful deaths in their families. You can't put a price on human life, but I contend that a million dollars for each of the seven children would be a good start.

You're the fucking dick in this case, you asshole.

The OP concerns the families of the seven murdered children, not all citizens killed in Afghanistan...or in Cambodia as one stupid fuck poster mentioned. The OP suggests we offer them resettlement here or some significant compensation for stupidly murdering their children.

I doubt they want to come here, but they certainly deserve the same compensation from our government that juries in our courts often award American citizens for wrongful deaths in their families. You can't put a price on human life, but I contend that a million dollars for each of the seven children would be a good start.
I am tired of giving my tax dollars to someone victim, because of the mistake of leaders who stole the 2020 election. You want to compensate them, get those murderers to pay for their mistake...Arrest Joe Biteme..

Some of the Know Nothings here seem to spend all their time panicking about any immigration, ever, legal or not. Biden recently murdered seven children in Afghanistan via drone strike fuckup. Should we at the very least offer to resettle their families here if they desire it? It doesn't seem as if anyone will ever be held accountable, and "Oops, sorry" just doesn't seem to be enough.
America should not be the human garbage dump for the world as you and biden seem to prefer

America should not be the human garbage dump for the world as you and biden seem to prefer
You are such a know-nothing scumbag that you completely ignore the most important part of the OP.

You are such a know-nothing scumbag that you completely ignore the most important part of the OP.
It wasnt me who murdered those in Afghanistan, why should i pay for their families? Why do you progressive slaves always want to give away other people's money, but not your own. Again, you want them here, start the adoption paper work and bring them to your house...

Do you mean the part where you incorrectly call the drone strike murder?

You want to hand out American citizenship like party favors instead of asking what those afghans have to contribute

And the answer is nothing

We do not need them or want them here

What do you think the families of those children call it?
I dont care what they call it

Call it the will of allah for all I care

Give them a few dollars and be done with it

Last edited:
"We" don't need or want YOU here.
Thats the difference between us

I’m not a starry-eyed globalist singing “we are the world” and has no respect for US citizenship

I dont like you very much

but I respect the fact that you are a citizen and that entitles you to certain rights that afghans do not receive

Last edited:

I’m not a starry-eyed globalist singing “we are the world” and has no respect for US citizenship

If you're looking for one of those, look elsewhere. Putting America first doesn't mean you are obligated to fear and resent every other human being on earth. You don't have to be such a douche bag.

Putting America first doesn't mean you are obligated to fear and resent every other human being on earth.
You want to blindly admit every beggar who shows up at our border

You are lucky some of is are able to say “no” to such emotional claptrap

I dont care what they call it

Call it the will of allah for all I care

Give them a few dollars and be done with it
You must be a democrat. You display all the irresponsibility and disdain for human life that they are known for.

You want to blindly admit every beggar who shows up at our border

You are lucky some of is are able to say “no” to such emotional claptrap
Did you read the OP, you subhuman piece of shit? Are you in such a desperate hurry to hate that you have no time to read?

Do you mean the part where you incorrectly call the drone strike murder?

You want to hand out American citizenship like party favors instead of asking what those afghans have to contribute

And the answer is nothing

We do not need them or want them here
That applies to the millions of illegals that the Biden Crime Family invites to cross our southern border relatively unfettered.

You don't believe your buddy biden killed those innocent children?
Now its killed rather than murdered

Thats small progress

I think they were unlucky to be where the drone struck

and if you want to slip the family a few bucks I dont mind

But no more than that

Forum List

Back