What About Them?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Some of the Know Nothings here seem to spend all their time panicking about any immigration, ever, legal or not. Biden recently murdered seven children in Afghanistan via drone strike fuckup. Should we at the very least offer to resettle their families here if they desire it? It doesn't seem as if anyone will ever be held accountable, and "Oops, sorry" just doesn't seem to be enough.

Some of the Know Nothings here seem to spend all their time panicking about any immigration, ever, legal or not. Biden recently murdered seven children in Afghanistan via drone strike fuckup. Should we at the very least offer to resettle their families here if they desire it? It doesn't seem as if anyone will ever be held accountable, and "Oops, sorry" just doesn't seem to be enough.
You giving up your house? Then sure, bring em here...

Things are going to be better now that Trump ended that war. I'm just wondering if Americans will bring the killing home to the domestic shitfight.
There's little doubt they all hate each other and Dog knows they've got plenty of gunnnnns and bullets.

Ship them to Madagascar. No marketable skills, language skills subpar, culturally highly divergent, chain migration on average will see at least four more family members follow. They will be on the dole for years.

In all seriousness...fuck em.

Chances are extremely good that most of these people have language skills far superior to any you will ever have.
Wrong...most of these sheep fuckers were not interpreter translators for the US Government.

They smashed their way onto the flights in the confusion.

They are head slapping kid fuckers who will most surely show their true colors when they get here.

Your kids might be next.

Ficki Ficki!!!

Wrong...most of these ...(people)... were not interpreter translators for the US Government.

Who said they were, idiot? I said chances are extremely good that most of these people have language skills far superior to any you will ever have. And they did not ask biden to murder their children.

A little hypocrisy, maybe A few crocodile tears?

Who said they were, idiot? I said chances are extremely good that most of these people have language skills far superior to any you will ever have. And they did not ask biden to murder their children.
No...I worked with Afghans for a year.

I worked with their countries 'best' in Kabul.

There was nothing left in that country.

We had to bribe pilots and former high military leaders from jobs and positions in other nations to come back to 'build a new nation'.

We did not attract the best for the most part.

Now imagine the general public?

We have taken in enough crap for a while....But if you want them here, then bring them to your house....
The families of Biden’s murder victims are not crap just because you are a Know Nothing, you son of a bitch. You are crap.

Forum List

Back