What about the "disparate impact" of welfare programs?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo and holder like to slam any business or govt program that appears to treat whites better than blacks. Witness the current holder complaint that a higher %age of black students get disciplined at schools than do white students. Well - what about welfare then? Blacks are five times as likely to be on welfare as whites!!

You apparently were absent the day that they said that "disparate impact" that favors minorities is called "affirmative action".

• Banned
You apparently were absent the day that they said that "disparate impact" that favors minorities is called "affirmative action".

I know that. All affirmative action programs are DESIGNED to have a disparate impact. The idea is to help blacks and hurt whites.

Obozo and holder like to slam any business or govt program that appears to treat whites better than blacks. Witness the current holder complaint that a higher %age of black students get disciplined at schools than do white students. Well - what about welfare then? Blacks are five times as likely to be on welfare as whites!!

Knowing that you're a racist (I'm sure you won't deny it) I still can't figure out the point you hope to make. If there is a correlation between discipline and welfare I fail to see it.

• Banned

Knowing that you're a racist (I'm sure you won't deny it) I still can't figure out the point you hope to make. If there is a correlation between discipline and welfare I fail to see it.

That's because you're stupid. Both welfare and school discipline involve disparate impact. With school discipline the DI hurts blacks so the govt complains. With welfare, the DI helps blacks so the govt approves. THINK

Forum List

Back