What a wonderful day

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
This is my favorite season. I got to go on a road trip with my best friend and my fur niece, Mitzi. We had lunch at a great place called Jake's, I had the Bourbon Shrimp.

We stopped at a consignment shop, and I found a $70 full length winter robe for $14, along with a new pair of jammies and a night shirt; all told I spent less than $30.

We then joined a friend for a long walk and talk in the park, and then drove home, chatting all the way.

Life is good.

This is my favorite season. I got to go on a road trip with my best friend and my fur niece, Mitzi. We had lunch at a great place called Jake's, I had the Bourbon Shrimp.

We stopped at a consignment shop, and I found a $70 full length winter robe for $14, along with a new pair of jammies and a night shirt; all told I spent less than $30.

We then joined a friend for a long walk and talk in the park, and then drove home, chatting all the way.

Life is good.

It is. me and the kids went fishing, and we about gave up when I got the little dude below. Screwing off is such fun, even if it is with teenagers.

Attachments

• $Big granddaddy.jpg
    $Big granddaddy.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 82
  • $Big monster redfish.jpg
    $Big monster redfish.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 71
Sounds like a hoot, Boop. Hey early you keepa dat fish?

Me and the kid went on a couple of bicycle rides today. I keep a city map and we've been working on it for two years now, marking off the streets as we go. I figure we'll have it finished by end of Fall season. Built a cozy pit fire tonight and did the hot dog/s'mores routine. :thup:

Life is good.

I agree. We went out for breakfast. I stopped into my boutique and bought $300 worth of the new ready. Then went to visit with my fosters who are up for adoption :)

Life is good.

• Banned

Me and the kid went on a couple of bicycle rides today. I keep a city map and we've been working on it for two years now, marking off the streets as we go. I figure we'll have it finished by end of Fall season. Built a cozy pit fire tonight and did the hot dog/s'mores routine. :thup:

Oh, fun!

I'm all wrapped up in my new flannels, hanging out in my game and getting sleepy for bed.

Jury duty and I get to give up 5% of my sales to the new guy next week. I'm pumped!

Well, somebody's going to jail for sure at least. Me, the defendant or the new guy.

Oh, fun!

I'm all wrapped up in my new flannels, hanging out in my game and getting sleepy for bed.

Got yer cozy goin'. :thup:

I'm half way thru a pint of Jim Beam, reflecting on le jour du wunderbar.

Na. Its rare that I do. I even pinch the barbs on my hooks now so its easier on the fish when I remove them.

Smoors. they are nice after a greasy burger.

Pinchin' the barbs. Never thought of that one. Altho I often pinched my ex, Barb. :)
Hey this is 2 nights inna row I did dinner. I deserve my late night get-drunk. :thup:

Did that last night. Felt like hammered dog shit until noon. It reminded me why I dont do it that often.

I stripped the old ugly paint off my aluminum fishing boat most of the day...almost ready to paint. :woohoo:

My friend stopped by and we shot the bull while collecting black walnuts.

And when the sun went down, I went out with my binoculars and located satellites, old rocket bodies and such flying by.

Life is good.

Last edited:
I made some kick butt bean dip. Go good mit der cracka. Glad to share it.

Inbound recipe, por favor?

It's actually hummus (posting sober now :D).

1 can garbanzos (chick peas) - drain it but save liquid to thin it all out if needed
2-3 cloves garlic
3 T olive oil
3 T sesame tahini (kinda like peanut butter)
juice o' one lemon
1/2 t cumin
1/2 t red curry powder
1/2 t tumeric
1/2 t paprika
pinch o' salt
shooze it around in the food processor

Forum List

Back