What a White and Asian Flash Mob Tells Us About an Advanced Culture

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
What a White and Asian Flash Mob Tells Us About an Advanced Culture

It's been a great many years since Commodore Matthew Perry fired his cannon over Japan so as to tell the Japanese that he meant business. This was called "gunboat diplomacy" and leftists today decry this evil imperialistic US expansion of trade. Unlike China, however, Japan was never taken over and sliced up into Western districts. Why?

Japan had seen what happened to China when she resisted the British during the Opium Wars and European countries eventually grew their holdings to boast control over her most lucrative ports. This did not happen to the Japanese. They realized that they were in no position to resist the US presence, or any other European presence for that matter, so she simply signed the treaties demanded of her and opened up commerce with the United States.

That was the short term plan. The long term plan was to become equals with the Western powers so as to be in a position to resist foreign influence. In mean time though, she first had to study what made the United States a great Western power.

Japanese scholars started to learn English, they read American history, and they studied Western technology. They also read the works of our Founding Fathers and studied other Western cultures. Trade grew between the US, Japan, and the West and it was not long before Japanese culture started to change.

Japanese culture still maintained its uniqueness despite the fact that they started to take on the working models of Western culture. Indeed, they grew in strength while sacrificing very little of their sovereignty as opposed to the colonies of the West. Trade enabled them to adopt foreign methods and foreign values. They were growing economically and militarily.

Upon the Russo-Japanese war Europe laughed at the prospect of the Japanese successfully beating the Russians. With an emerging economy and a well equipped army, however, the Japanese stood a fighting chance, and much to the surprise of the Europeans, the Russians suffered an embarrassing defeat. In half a century, Japan went from a poor feudal nation that couldn't dictate her own terms, to an imperial power herself.

Japan prospered precisely because she changed when the times demanded it. She looked at the other imperial powers with contempt, but at the same time, learned their ways, their culture, and their customs. Japan was all the better for it. This could not be said with respect to the Chinese or the colonies in Africa who resisted Western influence.

African Americans in the United States had little choice but to learn Western ways and customs via forced servitude. By the Civil Rights era, however, they had started the "Black Power" movement, the Black Panthers, and the later radicalized SNCC, among many others. They were rebelling against Western culture every way they could because in effect, Western culture was white culture and white culture was perceived as bad.

Some blacks started to celebrate false holidays like Kwanzaa, give their children what they perceived as Africanized names, and started taking pride in speaking improper English (Ebonics). Later, their children would make fun of those who spoke properly as "speaking white" and those who got good grades as "acting smart/white." In the post Jim Crow world they had little interest in cultural integration. In fact, they moved further toward cultural segregation.

Fast forward to today. Hiroshima looks as though an atomic bomb never exploded and Detroit looks as though it were a war zone. Despite the end of Jim Crow, 73% of black children are born out of wedlock, little gain has been made in black education, and a minority that makes up 13% of the population also makes up the largest demographic on the welfare rolls.

The Japanese, despite having been destroyed in WWII, have advanced further away from an old culture and quickly towards a new one as the United States set her up with a liberal democracy. Japan likewise adopted more of Western culture while keeping the working cultural traits of their own. Japanese children rank among the most educated in the world and when they come to US universities they dominate in the fields of science , engineering, and mathematics.

The Western influence that brought Japan out of feudalism can still be seen today. The black cultural rebellion that has lead to poverty, violence, and squalor can likewise be seen. I submit to you these three flash mobs to make my point.

Western Culture
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdG3iEOsii4]Amazing Classic Flashmob will give you goosebumps - YouTube[/ame]
Asian Culture with Western Influence
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSKsMcKb7Go]Orchestra Flash Mob in TOKYO (OFFICIAL) - YouTube[/ame]
Black Culture
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW_0Rctn864]Flash robberies on the rise - YouTube[/ame]

I would have posted a black orchestra playing Ode to joy but it seems as though one doesn't exist. This will suffice.

Note that Beethoven was German. That's right, the ethnicity of racist Nazi Germany. But whites and Asians recognize that that Beethoven had nothing to do with Nazi Germany and he was perhaps the greatest composer of the classical era. Apply this to blacks who constantly want to remind us of slavery and racism. They shun Western culture and are actively trying to move further away from western culture. To them, the West/Whites are evil and anyone who attempts to mimic Western cultural achievement is an "Uncle Tom." They are incapable of dropping their cultural negatives in pursuit of advancement as the Japanese did. That's why despite having been torn apart during WWII the Japanese have advanced as one of the largest economic powerhouses in the world. In the United States, blacks bring regression every where they go. See here >>>>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html . They could learn a few things from the Japanese! Instead they insist that there is an evil racist white plot to bring them back to the bonds of servitude despite the fact that slavery ended well over a century ago. To see what happens when blacks get off the cultural plantation click here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335813-a-story-about-race.html

Last edited:
Jeez, those young Japanese people aren't forcing their way into someone's place of business, terrrorizing the employees, and stealing the merchandise. They're playing music. What a novel idea!

Jeez, those young Japanese people aren't forcing their way into someone's place of business, terrrorizing the employees, and stealing the merchandise. They're playing music. What a novel idea!

You noticed that too!!?? And looked how everyone ran to see them, smiling, recording, and using it as an opportunity to subject their children to greatness. There was plenty of smiling and recording at the black flash mob as well. The only difference is that the black mob displays black cultural degradation.

Last edited:
:lol: Happy MLK Day to you too!

I fear I am ill equipped to celebrate, I don't have the necessary supplies. Off to the "stoe" to get sum 40's and a pack of Black and Mild's. Uh, ..... Wouldn't it be selling out the legacy of Dr. King if I actually paid for them though? ... ... ... But I don't want to steal merchandise, ... ... ... perhaps there is a middle ground? ... .. ... *SNAP*, I GOT IT! Do you know anyone with an EBT card? Gotta keep the legacy alive yo!

I fear I am ill equipped to celebrate, I don't have the necessary supplies. Off to the "stoe" to get sum 40's and a pack of Black and Mild's. Uh, ..... Wouldn't it be selling out the legacy of Dr. King if I actually paid for them though? ... ... ... But I don't want to steal merchandise, ... ... ... perhaps there is a middle ground? ... .. ... *SNAP*, I GOT IT! Do you know anyone with an EBT card? Gotta keep the legacy alive yo!

Thanks for coming out of your shell and showing your true intellect ! :lol:

Hey, that statement screams intellect! That statement aside, did you read the op?

Hey, that statement screams intellect! That statement aside, did you read the op?

Yes, there's a lot to cover and respond to.

The problem, of course is you are comparing a musical groups performance with a group of thugs. I guarantee you I can find the same sort of criminal behavior with whites. Further, the determination that white Anglo Saxon culture is "better" than any of the other types of culture is likewise flawed.

The Mongol Empire crushed every European army that dared meet it. It was not about culture in the slightest, it was about tactics, and strategy.

Likewise stating that African culture is bankrupt is likewise flawed. The gangster culture we enjoy here in the US is NOT an African culture. It is a homegrown culture that has prospered thanks to progressive ideologies. Which are WHITE COLLECTIVIST in nature.

The problem, of course is you are comparing a musical groups performance with a group of thugs. I guarantee you I can find the same sort of criminal behavior with whites. Further, the determination that white Anglo Saxon culture is "better" than any of the other types of culture is likewise flawed.

The Mongol Empire crushed every European army that dared meet it. It was not about culture in the slightest, it was about tactics, and strategy.

Likewise stating that African culture is bankrupt is likewise flawed. The gangster culture we enjoy here in the US is NOT an African culture. It is a homegrown culture that has prospered thanks to progressive ideologies. Which are WHITE COLLECTIVIST in nature.

The Mongol culture was a warrior culture that knew how to use strategy and tactics combined with advanced weaponry for their day. A culture that cannot defend itself is not an advanced culture. Especially when warriors easily take over your lands and adopt your cultural achievements as their own (There is nothing wrong with that in an objective historical outlook by the way).

You are correct in assessing that the black culture in the United States is not an African culture. I never claimed that it was. If they were of African culture they would have been much less advanced. But then again, on every objective account, Africans that migrate to the US do much better than the black population as a whole on average. Allow me therefore to revise that statement. African culture is less advanced when they are in areas that are majority African. Black American culture encourages stagnation and regression. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

You are correct in saying that you can find the same criminal behavior in whites. What you cannot say, however, is that the criminal behavior among whites is larger than that of the criminal behavior among blacks in accordance to their population. For example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html
Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Those calling for an "honest discussion about race" are the first to shout down anyone who doesn't parrot the PC party line. How can the Black Community hope to achieve parity with Whites if it despises their values and culture?

Those calling for an "honest discussion about race" are the first to shout down anyone who doesn't parrot the PC party line. How can the Black Community hope to achieve parity with Whites if it despises their values and culture?

The so-called "Black Community" and "Black Culture" is already a reflection of, an integral part of, an influence of and on American Culture. If the white aristocrats in this country would have continued to treat the Black indentured servants and free Blacks with the same rules as their white compatriots, all that crap that you are inaccurately generalizing about probably wouldn't have happened. Even after slavery, those bastards STILL discriminated and subjugated a large portion of the so-called "Black community" in this country. This continued from the late 19th century to the late 20th century. Show me one other group than the American Indians in this country, that had to endure what the Blacks in this country endured for centuries. In my opinion, it really started changing for the better about 20 years ago, even then your brethren were calling for a RAHOWA to go off in 1995 or thereabout. Thanks for the laugh ! :lol:

I don't want to shut down the crap that you guys spout, I have fun debating and discussing it with you.

The so-called "Black Community" and "Black Culture" is already a reflection of, an integral part of, an influence of and on American Culture. If the white aristocrats in this country would have continued to treat the Black indentured servants and free Blacks with the same rules as their white compatriots, all that crap that you are inaccurately generalizing about probably wouldn't have happened. Even after slavery, those bastards STILL discriminated and subjugated a large portion of the so-called "Black community" in this country. This continued from the late 19th century to the late 20th century. Show me one other group than the American Indians in this country, that had to endure what the Blacks in this country endured for centuries. In my opinion, it really started changing for the better about 20 years ago, even then your brethren were calling for a RAHOWA to go off in 1995 or thereabout. Thanks for the laugh ! :lol:

I don't want to shut down the crap that you guys spout, I have fun debating and discussing it with you.

Most everything you allude to was objectively implemented with respect to whites treatment to blacks. Today we are taught to hate objectivity instead of realizing the practicality of what the people of the past faced. Thus, you are taught to pick a side of the teachers choosing in school and you never really get to ask why. Lemmie give you an example. In Mississippi there were places where blacks lynched whites more than the other way around. Looking at it from our prospective we usually justify it and say "They were discriminated against, what did you expect?" However, when a black person got lynched none of us pointed at the black crime rate of the day or the propensity for blacks to steal which was just as rampant then as it is today. Now, lynching is wrong no matter who did it. However, we are taught to pick a side and justify the actions of one while lambasting the actions of another. History is rarely so black and white and we all would do ourselves justice by ignoring the simplicity of skin and look toward the more complicated implications of culture. No one has ever hated a person for their skin color.

If you look for trends of subjugated peoples, the black history trend plays out exactly the same as any other.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]pGL2rytTraA[/YOUTUBE]

I forgot about the Milkshake Song! Hold your horses ladies and gentlemen. I have found THE great achievement of black cultural influence. The Milkshake Song is certainly a sign of black cultural progression! Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we're free at last!

Last edited:

The Mongol culture was a warrior culture that knew how to use strategy and tactics combined with advanced weaponry for their day. A culture that cannot defend itself is not an advanced culture. Especially when warriors easily take over your lands and adopt your cultural achievements as their own (There is nothing wrong with that in an objective historical outlook by the way).

You are correct in assessing that the black culture in the United States is not an African culture. I never claimed that it was. If they were of African culture they would have been much less advanced. But then again, on every objective account, Africans that migrate to the US do much better than the black population as a whole on average. Allow me therefore to revise that statement. African culture is less advanced when they are in areas that are majority African. Black American culture encourages stagnation and regression. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

You are correct in saying that you can find the same criminal behavior in whites. What you cannot say, however, is that the criminal behavior among whites is larger than that of the criminal behavior among blacks in accordance to their population. For example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html
Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

The Mongols were out teched by every culture they came up against. They had no siege equipment with which to take cities, their armor was trivial compared to the knights they came up against (who were ALSO a warrior culture), their hand weapons were outclassed by the pattern welded swords of the knights, the one edge they had was their bow. That outclassed every missile weapon in he west other than the English Longbow.

And they had Genghis Khan. Probably the greatest military and political mind the world has ever known. The problem that the Mongols had was after they conquered the Chinese they became the Chinese and allowed themselves to adopt the Chinese culture which eventually turned them into shadows of their former selves.

The African culture is retarded due to corruption for the most part. And that can be laid at the feet of the multi-national corporations who wish them to remain that way so as to exploit them easier.

As far as the crime rates go, I see that as a mutual problem, first the progressives wish the black population to remain ignorant and dependent because they want their votes which keep progressives in power. Secondly, when you have few options you do what you can. Please note I don't condone criminal behavior, but I realize from whence it originates. And that is corruption that is fostered by progressive interests.

It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, or their intellects. It has everything to do with politics. Run by WHITE people.

Thanks for proving my point.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

The Mongols were out teched by every culture they came up against. They had no siege equipment with which to take cities, their armor was trivial compared to the knights they came up against (who were ALSO a warrior culture), their hand weapons were outclassed by the pattern welded swords of the knights, the one edge they had was their bow. That outclassed every missile weapon in he west other than the English Longbow.

And they had Genghis Khan. Probably the greatest military and political mind the world has ever known. The problem that the Mongols had was after they conquered the Chinese they became the Chinese and allowed themselves to adopt the Chinese culture which eventually turned them into shadows of their former selves.

The African culture is retarded due to corruption for the most part. And that can be laid at the feet of the multi-national corporations who wish them to remain that way so as to exploit them easier.

As far as the crime rates go, I see that as a mutual problem, first the progressives wish the black population to remain ignorant and dependent because they want their votes which keep progressives in power. Secondly, when you have few options you do what you can. Please note I don't condone criminal behavior, but I realize from whence it originates. And that is corruption that is fostered by progressive interests.

It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, or their intellects. It has everything to do with politics. Run by WHITE people.

I don't dispute your assessment of Khan and his Army. He did what those who conquered Rome did. They realized that the Roman culture was a superior one and they hired the Romans to teach their children.

African culture has always been corrupt. How do you think the European colonizers were able to pit one against another? They were corrupts before, they were corrupt then, and they are corrupt now. Corruption is nothing new. Most countries are corrupt, that is to say, largely corrupt. African corruption is simply a part of African culture. Nothing can be done in Africa without a quid pro quo. Unlike Khan and those who invaded Rome, however, Africans did not adopt the superior culture.

Many of them equated capitalism to the evils of imperialism and bided for a socialist/communist form of government and tucked themselves under the Soviet sphere of influence. The whites in Africa who were able to prevent this from happening led to much more prosperous countries than that of the newly independent African nations. Twist it any way you want, post apartheid South Africa was/is much worse off than apartheid South Africa economically, culturally, civically, and politically exactly because they did not adopt the advanced culture of their adversaries. This phenomenon is also equitable to the post Jim Crow South. Both policies were horrible, but, an objective assessment will render them necessary so as to prevent a culturally corrupt and non conforming population from rising to power and destroying an advanced civilization.

In any case, black dysfunction is not the fault of white people unless you consider them incompetent, which, doesn't bode well for the black community. No, they aren't incompetent because they know exactly what they're doing.

I enjoy our conversations because you argue without name-calling and you have yet to turn into a troll/flamer as so many others (JakeStarkey/Unkotare/Asclepias) have. As you can see I've brought us back on topic by circling our conversation back to the thesis of the op. I look forward to your reply.

Last edited:

Thanks for proving my point.

I guess he did didn't he?

Forum List

Back