What a week I've had...all I asked for is that the school stop messing with my kid

and you would think it was just the most unreasonable request ever.

Last week my son came home from high school and was upset. He said the boys had been subjected to a session in their *free period* (called PRIDE) where the male *educators* of the school and probably the resource officer, all came together to teach them how scary they are, and how they should always respect the authority represented in the room (i.e., teachers and cops), and how they are innately abusive and scary and have to be super careful about how they interact with girls because they just can't help themselves, if they act like they naturally act, they are evil and abusive.

Being me, I took the opportunity to reach out to our fake educators. I sent an email, politely expressing that my son was upset by the session, asking what it was exactly...and also advising the school that the boy had been interviewed by the police in the school some time back, despite the fact that he had told them he wanted me there. I explained to them that I expected to be contacted when the police interviewed my child.

Lord God you would think I had asked them to cut off their own heads.

The vice principal responded back and forth with me..without actually providing me with any information. I simply reiterated that I didn't want the boy interviewed by the cops at the school, and I would like to know what future behavior modification exercises the fake educators were going to inflict upon the kids, so I could make sure he wouldn't be available for those.

The principal responded to me, said they would definitely let me know in the future if the cops decided to bring in my kid for questioning, or if they felt he needed behavior modification, before just going ahead and doing whateer.

Then I went on my happy way, thinking well that's that, just more school bs but confident I had (again) reminded them that I don't want my kid interrogated by cops, or subjected to their half assed indoctrination crap.

Then I came home where my son told me that as I was emailing back and forth with the vice principal, he was actually being interviewed by 3 cops in the school office.

At this point, I became extremely unhappy.

I told them to immediately stop that shit. I spoke to 3 attorneys, one of which is a retired judge. All said the situation is not acceptable, that it is a violation of civil rights for the schools to allow the police to just come in at will and question kids at will and not provide an opportunity for them to contact their parents, to ignore them when they ask for their parents, and to fail to let the parents know that they have been talking to them at the school.

I then managed to get another retired judge to agree to represent my son, so that I could tell the fucking cops and the school, "Look here you pieces of shit, do not interview my child. If you want to talk to my kid, here is his attorney, you can talk to him."

They are grooming him as an informant, the low life scumbags. Or, alternately they are trying to railroad him. They are routinely going into the school and just pulling kids into the resource officer's office to grill them about their activities and the activities of other kids off school grounds. This last one involved a fight between a couple of younger kids, that my son broke up. Nobody was hurt, there was no imminent danger to anybody. But the resource officer maintains they interviewed all the kids (days later, in the school) in case there was any *danger*. The kids involved in the fight don't even go to high school. They are literally grade school kids.

Anyway that's been my life over the past week or more. There is more but at this point I've gone over it all so many times with so many different people I don't want to go over it all again. I'm pretty sure the school is now convinced I'm not fucking kidding about it, though. The cops, I might have to trot a letter and a tort claim notice over to their dumb asses.

What worthless pieces of shit.
My prayers for you and for your son's problems, koshergrl. If they knew what a wonderful person you are, they would have called you promptly with the truth, and not with a trap to ensnare either your son or you. May angels entwine you, your troubles refine you, and may Satan fear you as you keep God near you. From my heart to yours.

What is so hard?

Just tell your kid to keep his mouth shut

It's hard when you're a 15 year old and three cops get you alone, and you have been subjected all year to behavior modification sessions that tell you that good people spill the beans when cops command.

Most of our legislators go private school, so they've little interest in public systems ~S~

What is so hard?

It's hard when you're a 15 year old and three cops get you alone, and you have been subjected all year to behavior modification sessions that tell you that good people spill the beans when cops command.
Oh, koshergrl, :huddle: I actually have tears in my eyes for what you've been put through. Just got through speed reading all this stuff. I am convinced that you've got to be the best mother in the world.

What is so hard?

Oh, koshergrl, :huddle: I actually have tears in my eyes for what you've been put through. Just got through speed reading all this stuff. I am convinced that you've got to be the best mother in the world.
Thank you so much.
No I'm not the best mother in the world, she doesn't exist
But I am sick to death of this shit.

I can't afford private school, and because I work I can't manage home schooling believe me I tried.

I'm sick of this shit and I'm finished with keeping my mouth shut about it.

So get this..they kids are forced to use one period a day for PRIDE. It's supposed to be a *free period* where they do their homework...but in reality, it's a special period of time set aside so the school can inflict these ORI research surveys on them. They use these surveys, which ask intensely person questions about the kids and their families, to then *direct* behavior modification sessions put on by the school leadership team..which consists of the fucking principal and some students.

It's fucking brain washing. And these ORI surveys...they are supposed to be anonymous, there is supposed to be no way to trace them back to the individual children but the principal told me herself they use these surveys in house to fine tune and direct behavior modification towards small groups of kids.

Now the behavior modification model they use specifically states in their own materials that the modification sessions aren't supposed to be administered as *classes* but instead applied over the entire curriculum as just a sort of general advisory thing. But what they are doing is they have set this period aside for *homework* and then they are just using that class for almost nothing else but surveying and brainwashing the kids. They have 8 sessions that are either surveys, lessons (based on survey results), or assemblies called "Dude Be Nice!" between now and May 5.

I advised them all that believe it or not, my child has an engaged family, a church, and a community dedicated to him and willing to apply their own behavior modification techniques to help him develop into a decent human, and that I had no desire to turn that role over to the school. I let them know that if they noticed particular behavioral issues that needed to be addressed, they could of course let me know, and I would apply my own methods of behavior modification. And I told them that I didn't want him to be subjected to ANY more of that garbage.
I explained that I didn't want him counseled, interviewed, or interrogated by the police at school. I told them to stop fucking with his head and stop fucking with me, that if there was a problem, I didn't want them to solve it, I wanted to solve it.

Then the stupid school cop got in on the action and sent me an email telling me all the wonderful reasons for grilling my kid at school, and how wonderful my kid was and all that garbage. He then asked me to please detail exactly how my son's civil rights were violated. I told him to stop interviewing my kid at school without my knowledge or presence, and to contact his attorney if he had any more questions.

What a worthless piece of shit.
Quit fucking around and get the kid a GED. Then he can go straight to community college.Problem over. Any 8th grader with a 1/4 brain can pass a GED and community college entrance exam. High school is nonsense

Forum List

Back