What a surprise

There's nothing chilling about that. The court does it all the time, and lefties have cheered them for doing so.
18 states legally require ballots postmarked by election day but arriving afterwards to be counted, yet corporate tools Don the Con and Preppy Brett want them thrown out; is that your idea of popular sovereignty?
6529642.png

Popular Sovereignty
How many people want fossil fuels to be outlawed?

This is a hint of what you will get with a right wing SCOTUS. Kavanaugh has expressed sympathy to a legal theory that ballots should stop being counted on the stroke of midnight on election day..even though they were received on time. Employees coming in to work on the 4th to continue counting ballots will not be allowed to if these right wingers have their way..Brett Kavanaugh Just Endorsed A Radical Legal Theory That Could Cause Election Chaos

Justice Kavanaugh doesn't write the rules/laws, and is only one of nine Justices on the Supreme Court.
Getting bent over an arbitrary opinion, in reference to something that isn't even a case being argued before the court, is a fair example that the chaos has already started.

White supremacists have been named as the No 1 terrfor threat in America. They are Trump supporters.

I believe Kavanaugh simply expressed reason why ballots should be physically received by election day as most states require and his sympathy is against the use of the postmark date.

But I've begun to be precautionary. With this election I returned my ballot early (day after Columbus Day) by dropping it off directly at a post office. Four days later I went online to our state's elections website and checked its status. Saw that my signature on the envelope had passed verification and ballot status was approved.

Surrender post and your doing the popular vote thingy. Too funny.
"Recall that Brett Kavanaugh was on the Bush legal in Florida that argued for the inclusion of ballots received 10 or more days after election day, and pressed counties to continuing changing their totals over Thanksgiving weekend."

Roaming Charges: High Anxiety - CounterPunch.org

Will you be moving to Russia next Wednesday?

"Recall that Brett Kavanaugh was on the Bush legal in Florida that argued for the inclusion of ballots received 10 or more days after election day, and pressed counties to continuing changing their totals over Thanksgiving weekend."

What are you babbling about?

So what?

Forum List

Back