What a law abiding citizen needs is some real good science and technology in these trying times. Critical Max Defense 115gr.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The pinnacle of Hornady's self defense ammunition, Hornady® Critical Defense® handgun ammo combines quality propellents and design with the patented controlled expansion FTX bullet for effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense. Critical Defense rounds utilize Hornady's clean burning and stable propellants for reduced recoil, consistent performance in all temperatures, and minimal muzzle flash to protect night vision. Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, these rounds feature Hornady's patented FTX bullet. The FTX's Flex Tip® design delivers superior controlled expansion, flat trajectories, and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Critical Defense rounds are also expertly cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback, and feature a high-visibility, shiny silver nickel plating to prevent corrosion. Feeds reliably in all pistols.
download (1).png

So that day when some bald headed dike shatters your driver side window, cuts your seat belt and tries to drag you out of the car, a couple of well placed shots and your troubles run away....I love the idea that is shatters in the body thus entering a bunch of vital organs, eventually making the person have massive internal bleeding that cannot be closed....

The pinnacle of Hornady's self defense ammunition, Hornady® Critical Defense® handgun ammo combines quality propellents and design with the patented controlled expansion FTX bullet for effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense. Critical Defense rounds utilize Hornady's clean burning and stable propellants for reduced recoil, consistent performance in all temperatures, and minimal muzzle flash to protect night vision. Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, these rounds feature Hornady's patented FTX bullet. The FTX's Flex Tip® design delivers superior controlled expansion, flat trajectories, and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Critical Defense rounds are also expertly cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback, and feature a high-visibility, shiny silver nickel plating to prevent corrosion. Feeds reliably in all pistols.
View attachment 360778

So that day when some bald headed dike shatters your driver side window, cuts your seat belt and tries to drag you out of the car, a couple of well placed shots and your troubles run away....I love the idea that is shatters in the body thus entering a bunch of vital organs, eventually making the person have massive internal bleeding that cannot be closed....
That looks like great ammo for a 9mm.

This is the deal I've gone for a few times. Probably have about 2,500 rounds left. Price has gone up since I picked up my last 1,000 rounds...

I have Remington JHP for my Taurus .44 Mag Raging Bull, .45LC Birdshead and S&W 38 SPL +P Airweight.

Last edited:
View attachment 360778

I'd like to think they wouldnt be running away.
Okay maybe a few steps...
I use the stuff in the .380 since it needs all the help it can get.
The .45 is a bit more forgiving when it comes to defense rounds and I mainly look for accuracy in a hollow point.

View attachment 360778

You are a sick POS

Just because you fantasize about being dragged from you Hyundai by a bull dyke doesn't mean we want to be dragged from our vehicles.

View attachment 360778

5.56/.223 Incendiary Ammo - 10rds - NL710

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back