What A Joke!!

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
"Federal Benefit Payment" has been selected as a new name for social security. You can bet your ass it's the Republicans looking forward to the day they can end it!

FDR named it right. I began paying into it in 1950 and paid into it till Sept 30th 1993 when I retired. It won't make much difference to me because I'm 82 but you younger folks should try to stop the madness.

I note the complete absence of a link to support anything you are saying.

"Federal Benefit Payment" has been selected as a new name for social security. You can bet your ass it's the Republicans looking forward to the day they can end it!

FDR named it right. I began paying into it in 1950 and paid into it till Sept 30th 1993 when I retired. It won't make much difference to me because I'm 82 but you younger folks should try to stop the madness.

Social Security will be bankrupt by the time I retire. I'm 34. Why the hell would I want to keep paying into a system that I will get nothing out of? I'm certain I can do a better job preparing for my retirement than the government can.

Social Security will be bankrupt by the time I retire. I'm 34. Why the hell would I want to keep paying into a system that I will get nothing out of? I'm certain I can do a better job preparing for my retirement than the government can.
I have been saying for years I would rather put my money in an individual retirement fund.

TruthOrFiction.Com has not found any evidence of the term “Federal Benefit Payment” being currently used on any publications or website of the Social Security Administration. It is possible that the term has been used by other government agencies to collectively describe payments sent by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

The term “Federal Benefit Payment” was originally coined by the Social Security Administration (SSA) and elected leaders in the 1930’s, when the government program was first introduced.

TruthOrFiction.Com has not found any evidence of the term “Federal Benefit Payment” being currently used on any publications or website of the Social Security Administration. It is possible that the term has been used by other government agencies to collectively describe payments sent by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

The term “Federal Benefit Payment” was originally coined by the Social Security Administration (SSA) and elected leaders in the 1930’s, when the government program was first introduced.
It seems that liberals are completely incapable of providing links to support their factual statements.

It seems that liberals are completely incapable of providing links to support their factual statements.

it seems dumbasses are too stupid to read and comprehend the text in my post and do their own homework ..

so here, let me help another moron RW'r find it's way ..

Social Security Becoming "Federal Benefit Payments"-Investigation Pending!

Last edited:

I have been saying for years I would rather put my money in an individual retirement fund.
What's stopping you? Most people have both.

What's stopping you? Most people have both.
I do.

Forum List

Back