What a glorious sight to behold

This is a democracy so we are all the tyrants and the jack boots. Never forget that...
NowAutism.jpg

Need to see more of this...

BS. You are looking at poor planning and tactics. Would have been far better in that lineal depression lined with tall rock walls, to park 2 MRAPs or a fire truck with a water cannon across that road and defensive forces from elevated position, and solve the problem without endangering their own officers to that extent. If a mob does not care about their front ranks, knowing they will easily overcome by numbers, defenders have no duty to be nice, or fair or even humane, if it means they will get their butts stomped by a raging mob.

BS. You are looking at poor planning and tactics. Would have been far better in that lineal depression lined with tall rock walls, to park 2 MRAPs or a fire truck with a water cannon across that road and defensive forces from elevated position, and solve the problem without endangering their own officers to that extent. If a mob does not care about their front ranks, knowing they will easily overcome by numbers, defenders have no duty to be nice, or fair or even humane, if it means they will get their butts stomped by a raging mob.
Where were tactical geniuses like you in the summer of '20?

Oh, that's right....You were making excuses for the violent goon squads' burning and looting.

Where were tactical geniuses like you in the summer of '20?

Oh, that's right....You were making excuses for the violent goon squads' burning and looting.
Happily retired, I guess. Tactics against mobs ain't rocket science, only requiring the will and the willingness to suffer caustic imagery it might entail.

There is no reason why anyone in their right mind would want to see more of this.

Oh, hi, Goebbels. How are you? Good? Good...

To your credit, the Gestapo over there are actually trying out your model...

No, we need to establish camps for the unvaccinated and unmasked, like they did for the Japanese-Americans during WW2.

I could see why you'd be upset that their people would not consent. Poor tyrants. Why can't the people leave tyrants alone and let em be tyrants. I tell ya. Some people...

I could see why you'd be upset that their people would not consent. Poor tyrants. Why can't the people leave tyrants alone and let em be tyrants. I tell ya. Some people...

FuckSS.jpg

WOW!!!
I swear I saw an Adolf mustache on her. And that music,the The Flight Of The Valkyries would have been more suitable.

We outnumber the tyrants and the jack boots. Never forget that...
Who is this "we" that you are talking about?

I don't know who the people in this video are and what they want or were protesting.

In any event, we live in a country with 328+ million people. Do you think that everybody agrees? And what is it that all of us agree upon?

I was just coming to post it

Violence is coming...once the people figure out they out number the police 1000 to 1 its over...the only choice a government will have will be to unleash the military on thier own population ....left wing imbeciles will cheer with a Pfizer jab shoved up thier asses...

No way out but through

They're not gonna take much more of this insanity

New Topics

Forum List

Back