What a DRAMATIC switch we are seeing in our "October surprises"

Graham is gay?

Does it matter?

I bet it does to the Republicans that keep voting for him. That's why he hasn't come out, he knows he'll lose his voting base.

~~~~~~
Joey Xi lost it the minute he started plagiarizing Trump's actions to save America from the Chinese Covid-19 biological attack on America and the world population.....

Da fuck? What the hell are you even talking about? How did you jump from whether or not the Senator from the fainting couch, Lindsay Beauregard Graham, is gay or not to whatever babble that was?

~~~~~~
I didn't change the subject you did by making it about changing the subject to Graham not Biden. Like I said before, since when did you become a homophobe and racist. I thought progressives were all about personal choice., or is it hypocritically only for thee and not for we...

Graham is gay?

Does it matter?

I bet it does to the Republicans that keep voting for him. That's why he hasn't come out, he knows he'll lose his voting base.

~~~~~~
Joey Xi lost it the minute he started plagiarizing Trump's actions to save America from the Chinese Covid-19 biological attack on America and the world population.....

Da fuck? What the hell are you even talking about? How did you jump from whether or not the Senator from the fainting couch, Lindsay Beauregard Graham, is gay or not to whatever babble that was?

~~~~~~
I didn't change the subject you did by making it about changing the subject to Graham not Biden. Like I said before, since when did you become a homophobe and racist. I thought progressives were all about personal choice., or is it hypocritically only for thee and not for we...

:lol: So you think Graham is gay too? I didn't say anything bad about him being gay, moron and I didn't change any subject, I answered someone else's post. Do keep up.

For my money the collapse of the economy in 2008 was the biggest October surprise in history. Democrat banking chairperson Barney Frank told Americans that Fannie Mae was solvent while he was intentionally killing it or his mismanagement caused it to go under. At any rate Fannie collapsed bringing the world's economy down just in time for a nobody named Barry Hussein to be elected. It looks like democrats are trying the same ploy these days using Covid rather than Fannie to ruin the lives of Americans just in time for the election.

Usually every presidential election cycle we have some paid bimbo pop up with pointless sexual accusations or some other meaningless story against Republicans.

Now the left have back to back nominated a couple of the most corrupt politicians in my lifetime and the popcorn feast hasn't let up!
Against Graham, I'm surprised I thought he was gay.
Graham is gay?

~~~~~~
Hmm...., Gee, aren't all progressives anti-homophobes and anti-racist"? .... Are you an exemption to the rule? :abgg2q.jpg:

Do you feel the same way about Pete Buttigieg?
I don't know. Ask all the "progressives anti-homophobes and anti-racist" on the board.

As for Pete, he is my Brahski. Deal.

You got a link to all that shit you just posted?
:ahole-1:
You only qualify for this.

1603499504506.png

All the Biden's have to do is categorically deny that the computer/hard drive in question is NOT HIS, and/or that the emails and texts are complete fabrications
Good point. I wonder why they haven't thought of that? :dunno:

That went out the window when Hunter's attorney admitted that the laptop computer is the property of Hunter Biden....
"The former White House strategist for President Donald Trump said Hunter's lawyer emailed the repair shop to get the laptop back and has since then contacted Bannon and his team to retrieve the sensitive hard drive.

'Hunter Biden's lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, 'hey, I've got to get the hard drive back',' Bannon said.​
Bannon? LMFAO! I can't stop laughing! It'a all garbage. Wake the F up.

Usually every presidential election cycle we have some paid bimbo pop up with pointless sexual accusations or some other meaningless story against Republicans.

Now the left have back to back nominated a couple of the most corrupt politicians in my lifetime and the popcorn feast hasn't let up!

The Democrats just aren't worth a shit anymore. Sure there were some good ones, probably still are someplace, but they don't represent this fat turd. I wonder if you had to name a few names, who would be most responsible for their thinking today? Surely Obama is a major player.

His record stands.
His record as President is exactly why he will be re-elected.
Looks like his record did him in.

He probably should be a little more cautious on his way out.... the GOP margin in the Senate is getting cut. A few crazy assed tweets about Romney and republicans in general and you have have some turncoats caucusing with the DEMs.

He probably should be a little more cautious on his way out.... the GOP margin in the Senate is getting cut. A few crazy assed tweets about Romney and republicans in general and you have have some turncoats caucusing with the DEMs.
I could be wrong, but I don't think he's going anywhere. If the court has any spine, they will rule in his favor. These people have no right under the constitution to change voting laws without going through the state legislative.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's going anywhere. If the court has any spine, they will rule in his favor. These people have no right under the constitution to change voting laws without going through the state legislative.
They didn't. Election laws and rules are different in each state. And if the state laws and rules in a particular state give the Registrar leeway. So be it. This is not new info.

They didn't.
Were some of the deadlines not extended? Mail in ballots?
Depends. On the states voting laws and rules.

If you are looking for a federal mandate, knock yourself out. As it stands now, the states control and conduct voter counts.

Forum List

Back