What a bummer, Floyd's case probably wasn't racist after all

The record shows that all that were noted were minorities.

With that noted, what do you think you win here? The overall argument is that we need to weed officers like Chauvin out of the forces as soon as they show a violent streak (among other things)

Besides, this is an old story covered here already.

It's a simple concept, if you want to stay reasonably comfortable, don't resist arrest.

Columbus, Ohio officer who shot unarmed Black man fired as family demands justice

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man

Nice deflection, care to STAY ON TOPIC?

What a cowardly response.

No it aint. You fucking jumped back on the race train. That makes you a less than one percenter, because you believe this BS.

Every single person in the article where the race is noted, was a minority.

With that noted, what do you think you win here? The overall argument is that we need to weed officers like Chauvin out of the forces as soon as they show a violent streak (among other things)

It's a simple concept, if you want to stay reasonably comfortable, don't resist arrest.

Columbus, Ohio officer who shot unarmed Black man fired as family demands justice

Not really, I could have reported you for an off topic post. Piss off commie.

I directly responded to your lie.

What did you not understand about, piss off?

Not really, I could have reported you for an off topic post. Piss off commie.

I directly responded to your lie.

What did you not understand about, piss off?

I noted you were a coward but you felt a need to respond.

Was the Police officer in the wrong and responsible for his death? 100% yes.
Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl on board, Chauvin probably mistook seizures as resistance.
I thought this had been settled. George Floyd was 100% responsible for his own overdose death. Knees on necks don't kill people; drugs do. Floyd lived as a criminal and paid the price. The end.

I honestly don't know how anyone can say with assurances that is was racist. There's literally no proof of it being racist. In the Western world there's certain things that create buzz and one of them is racism (even when it's not racism or there's no proof of racism).

I don't even think it was murder, either.

For me murder is something pre-meditated and cold. There's no evidence of murder.

Was the Police officer in the wrong and responsible for his death? 100% yes. Of course he was - and I hope he's sent down for his negligence.

However, the outpouring from the world to hail it as a racist murder just to further their own little causes and agenda's was ridiculous and they don't actually appreciate how counter-productive it actually is to their cause.

Think about it for a second - if the courts/DA etc charged this cop with "racist murder" to pacify the world and quench their thirst then the guy would walk and literally no form of justice would be done. Is that what they want?

Need to be careful what you wish for.

In Scotland, the football (soccer) there's a manager of a football team who's universally hated.

He's had a hard time. Many of what he's endured has been out of order - he's had death threats, been assaulted in the street, battered unconscious outside a bar, had bombs and bullets sent to him in the post.

All of which is shocking and a horrible plight on Scottish society.

There was one night he was in the dug out coaching his team from the sidelines and a fan ran on the pitch and assaulted him several times. The fan was arrested.

Now, there's parallels here with the USA because in Scotland we are as obsessed with religious bigotry the same way people are obsessed with race in America.

When he was assaulted, the prosecutors laid on a charge of "religiously aggravated assault" and guess what? there was no proof (or couldn't proof) the religious element to the assault and the offender walked.

The offender walked due to the same obsession to label it something it wasn't instead of taking it for exactly what it was and letting justice take it's course that way and it backfired in their faces.

Good analogy and anecdote. Welcome!

Forum List

Back