What a 140ish IQ looks like

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is what a 140ish IQ looks like.

The ability to look at a photograph, and be able to tell a creative, non offensive, attractive story about what you see in the Photograph, and write at least five to ten pages from front to back about it.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.
For instance I was asked, that if Ribosomes are granule shaped organelles within a human cell that create proteins, and the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum is a system of membranes and channels that are responsible for the transportation of substances within the cell, what is the organelle that contains Ribosomes ?

A 140ish IQ would say that the Rough endoplasmic reticulum contains the Ribosomes, and therefore the Rough endoplasmic reticulum is where the proteins come from, within the cell.

Opposite of smooth is rough, right ?
And if The rough endoplasmic reticulum contains organelles that create proteins, where does the proteins originate from ?
The Ribosomes within the Rough endoplasmic reticulum, taking into account that the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum has a totally different function and it was the only other system mentioned.
So it had to be the Rough !

If there are three people, John, Jake and Mike in a room, John leaves, and a 4th person Don is found near the room dead, and John returns and comes up with a story about how he went to the store, and shows you proof of going to the store i.e. a receipt from the store... How do you prove that John did the murder without DNA evidence ?

The Answer is, to find out why Don was killed.
Motive is the most effective way to name a murderer.

Was it a hate crime ? this establishes the race, belief system, and background of the murderer, this points you in that direction.

Was it an economic crime ? if so, was Don rich ? this would send you in the direction of looking at poor people as possible suspects, and send you to nearby poor neighborhoods for leads, and it would have you suspect jealousy as a motive.

Did Don have any enemies ? if so, why.... and how did he establish enemies, this would narrow the list of suspects to people that he knew...

Who had the immediate opportunity to kill Don at the time he was murdered... this would narrow it down to John... who is Don's adversary.

Knowing this without police detective training.

That's what a 140ish IQ looks like when tested.
:)

Thank you, so don't presume to tell me what you think my IQ is.

Last edited:

The ability to look at a photograph, and be able to tell a creative, non offensive, attractive story about what you see in the Photograph, and write at least five to ten pages from front to back about it.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.
For instance I was asked, that if Ribosomes are granule shaped organelles within a human cell that create proteins, and the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum is a system of membranes and channels that are responsible for the transportation of substances within the cell, what is the organelle that contains Ribosomes ?

A 140ish IQ would say that the Rough endoplasmic reticulum contains the Ribosomes, and therefore the Rough endoplasmic reticulum is where the proteins come from, within the cell.

And if The rough endoplasmic reticulum contains organelles that create proteins, where does the proteins originate from ?
The Ribosomes within the Rough endoplasmic reticulum, taking into account that the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum has a totally different function and it was the only other system mentioned.

If there are three people, John, Jake and Mike in a room, John leaves, and a 4th person Don is found near the room dead, and John returns and comes up with a story about how he went to the store, and shows you proof of going to the store i.e. a receipt from the store... How do you prove that John did the murder without DNA evidence ?

Was it a hate crime ? this establishes the race, belief system, and background of the murderer, this points you in that direction.

Was it an economic crime ? if so, was Don rich ? this would send you in the direction of looking at poor people as possible suspects, and send you to nearby poor neighborhoods for leads, and it would have you suspect jealousy as a motive.

Did Don have any enemies ? if so, why.... and how did he establish enemies, this would narrow the list of suspects to people that he knew...

Who had the immediate opportunity to kill Don at the time he was murdered... this would narrow it down to John... who is Don's adversary.

BlueJay, you are too modest and discredit yourself. I would guess your I.Q. is around 260. ish

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

C'mon Ernie. He's a genius and you're just jealous. :tongue-44:

• Banned

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

I never made the comment that I was a genius, I am at least 15 points short of it, what I am saying, is that I don't find the sense in the attractiveness towards people with a lower IQ... being as complaining about people with an "Above Average" IQ would suggest their attraction towards lower capacities.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Why do you find it important to try to impress anonymous people how smart you think you are? I believe YOU killed Don because he told you to shut the fuck up about your IQ. Also You are the one with the prison record. In police investigations PRIORS matter.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

I never made the comment that I was a genius, I am at least 15 points short of it, what I am saying, is that I don't find the sense in the attractiveness towards people with a lower IQ... being as complaining about people with an "Above Average" IQ would suggest their attraction towards lower capacities.
That barely makes sense....

I lower my estimate to 76.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

I know what you mean. I can just feel the stupid flowing out of you and it makes me want to hurl.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

I know what you mean. I can just feel the stupid flowing out of you and it makes me want to hurl.
Actually BlueJay makes perfect sense...........if I knew WTF he's talking about.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Actually BlueJay makes perfect sense...........if I knew WTF he's talking about.

That would be quite the trick...considering he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about.

RER stands for rough endoplasmic reticulum. RER and SER are cell organelles. Ribosomes are not organelles.

RER is rough because it has ribosomes. SER is smooth because it doesn't have ribosomes.

I hope that helps him solve the murder case.

Last edited:
He's stealing my shit. I have a 140 IQ. I was tested when I was in high school by my psychotics parents that thought I was Jesus christ. No mom and dad I'm not here to save you I'm here to one day disown you.

How odd.

I was promised an exercise in what an IQ of 140 looks like, and all I got was what an age of 14 looks like.

I want my money back.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Since an IQ score can only be meaningful against the relative backdrop of it's scales, I would agree with you. You are what a 140 IQ looks like on a test normed to use 200 as the median, with a standard deviation of two.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

Wow, I've seen lots of really dumb smart people in my life but never one as insecure.

Which I have done.

The ability to learn.

BlueJay, you are too modest and discredit yourself. I would guess your I.Q. is around 260. ish
why stop at 260ish when you can say 520ish?

RER stands for rough endoplasmic reticulum. RER and SER are cell organelles. Ribosomes are not organelles.

RER is rough because it has ribosomes. SER is smooth because it doesn't have ribosomes.

I hope that helps him solve the murder case.
I would have never arrived at that conclusion but you hit the nail on the head. BJ never considered that.

Forum List

Back