Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

I'd say Obama has more to worry about with the bombshells being laid By Jerimiah Wright in his audio interview being exposed by Hannity and Beck...
where Wright levels some pretty serious charges against Obama...

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Americans are born abroad all the time.

from the link...

non-issue.

I'd say Obama has more to worry about with the bombshells being laid By Jerimiah Wright in his audio interview being exposed by Hannity and Beck...
where Wright levels some pretty serious charges against Obama...

I read some of those transcripts on how he was selected and his allegiances. Interesting stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

And it's still being brought up.

Whether he was born in Kenya, or just lied about being born there...either way, he's a douche and you retards elected him.

Congratulations, retards. You fell for a shyster.

Wasn't this already brought up three years ago????????

Yes. It was "proved" by way of obviously forged documents that he was born in Hawaii.

It doesn't matter to me where he was born. The bastard has done enough damage as President and needs to be replaced.

BTW, your avatar cracks me up!

Last edited:

Americans are born abroad all the time.

Yes. To American parents.

Forum List

Back