WH readying special ops and drones on possible attack on Lybian terrorist

There's nothing like a surprise attack.:cuckoo:

One more reason why I believe Obama is stupid.

Stupid like a fox, they will be killed and conservatives will totally bitch about it.

So is this a war or is this another we kill people and spend money we don't have whle we invade other countries but it does not count because a Democrat is doing it? Maybe we wouldn't be in this position if Obama didn't do his mini BS war in Libya to start with? You know where he helped kill their Government and replace it with another horrible Government...

Last edited:
So I guess Obama's promise that there will not be troops sent to Libya is another broken promise.

Not really surprised. A series of unfortunate events are about to occur.

Stupid like a fox, they will be killed and conservatives will totally bitch about it.

So is this a war or is this another we kill people and spend money we don't have whle we invade other countries but it does not count because a Democrat is doing it?

No it's more like we kill the terrorists without bombing the country flat and don't occupy the place forever as a huge cash cow for the MIC.

No kidding! This is incredibly stupid....lets tell them we're coming and when so they can be ready! Unbelievable!
Doesn't surprise me though that he's going to try something BIG just before the election. But "smart" people will see what he's up to.......

I think that was Bush's biggest fault going into Iraq. He kept warning them and gave them too much time to get ready for it!

So you think broadcasting our intent is a smart move?

You're as dumb as your precious Obama.

So I guess Obama's promise that there will not be troops sent to Libya is another broken promise.

The promise is that we will go anywhere and do everything needed to kill Al Qaeda terrorists who attack us.

Yup, just before the elections.
I'm not surprised...and it'll be just dandy with the libs because it's their man doing it! Even though he completely lied about the attacks :banghead:

So is this a war or is this another we kill people and spend money we don't have whle we invade other countries but it does not count because a Democrat is doing it?

No it's more like we kill the terrorists without bombing the country flat and don't occupy the place forever as a huge cash cow for the MIC.

So the US didn't spend shit tons of money helping destroy Libya?

What you think any Al Qaeda terrorist in the world is in the slightest doubt that a drone bomb may come down on their heads at any moment? None of them wonders if the president has the balls to kill them, they know it for a fact.

So the US didn't spend shit tons of money helping destroy Libya?

Not when compared to our other recent military adventures.

What you think any Al Qaeda terrorist in the world is in the slightest doubt that a drone bomb may come down on their heads at any moment? None of them wonders if the president has the balls to kill them, they know it for a fact.

Thanks for voting and still supporting one of the biggest war Presidents in US history. Nice to know you supported Obama trying to go past Bush's timetable in Iraq until the Iraq Government kicked him out... Nice to know you like seeing more soldiers in Afghanistan, wars started in Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Syria and maybe even Iran.... Interesting that you support a President Obama who spends far more than Bush did on military spending.

But I guess none of these are real wars because Obama simply gives intel, weapons, money and backup troops through the UN to rebels when he wants to topple countries Governments.

Thank you for reaffirming my characterization of you as being dumb.

New Topics

Forum List

Back