WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Who? You?
One of us has provided multiple links to scientists proving his position.

One of us has provided nothing.

Hmmmmm.........................

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.
When aren't they protected after birth?

Every time we argue to remove any safety net.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

A 15 week fetus is not a "unborn baby", it isn't even close to viable yet.

Another science denier.

It is close. 6 weeks is nothing.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.

Unfortunately vague responses don't really answer the question, but if you want to go back and forth we certainly can. Who was arguing to remove safety nets, and what are calling a 'safety net'?

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Unfortunately vague responses don't really answer the question, but if you want to go back and forth we certainly can. Who was arguing to remove safety nets, and what are calling a 'safety net'?

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Another science denier.

Another libtard science denier.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.

The President does not need to weigh in on a theological/philosophical dispute between two private factions of Americans, and should not do so. The president's job is to run the executive branch of the US Government, not to interfere in private matters.

This clearly was a "gotcha" question that was inappropriate.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
I have a Trump phone from when I was unable to work due to major surgery.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
The economy was booming so those programs wasn't necessary. But of course Fauci had to shut that economy down.

Nobody in the US is kept from learning that is a process controlled by the individual.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

The economy was booming so those programs wasn't necessary. But of course Fauci had to shut that economy down.
Fauci doesn't have the power to do as such, yet Trump did and did along with the rest of the executives of each state.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Of course they were necessary.

Nobody in the US is kept from learning that is a process controlled by the individual.
Bullshit, the public school system in inner cities is a joke. Tell me, why do Obama try to close a charter school in Washington. Ended up not doing it because of the backlash of the parents. Heck, you're a good poster child for the uneducated.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.
"Between them and their God" can be used to justify and normalize many things the civilized world
sees as evil and repulsive.
Everything comes down to a left/right dichotomy and I'm constantly shocked at the people that want to
spare the lives of savage brutal criminals and end the lives of innocent children.

The State pays lots of money to house, feed and entertain the scum rotting away on death row
but fans of abortion always bring up the "would you like to pay for this child that we want to kill"
argument which is imminently disingenuous.

Maybe your life isn't that precious but robbing a human being of that choice for him/herself to make
is incredibly evil and selfish.
There are still people around that somehow survived the death camps in Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union and
today in China. Would you tell them their lives weren't worth saving?
For themselves and society in general, that reaffirms the value of one human life, lives ARE worth saving.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Fauci doesn't have the power to do as such, yet Trump did and did along with the rest of the executives of each state.
Trump was against the shutdowns as most educated people. Now run along.

If doctors justify murdering unborn children by "life situations" imposed by other "gentlemen" on the mother, then they certainly bear the vice and malice to use anabolic steroid hormone injection by amniocentesis and other means to change the sex of unborn infants or otherwise mutilate them.

The wickedness and evil of modern medical practice knows no bounds.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

In certain cases, but not for life long recipients that could work. Before the fake epidemic if you couldn't get a job, you were lazy.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

In certain cases, but not for life long recipients that could work. Before the fake epidemic if you couldn't get a job, you were lazy.

Simply having a job did not mean you were not poor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back