WH Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Group Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.

Good.
It's about time people start pushing back against all this one sided PC bullshit
Even if it doesn't come to pass....it shows people are beginning to get fed up with it.

:lol:

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to win online polls.
It's not a poll. It's a petition.

You're right. It's a "petition", not a "poll".

Well, you sure showed me!

I'm happy to rephrase:

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to click on things.

I suspect this is a move by fascist Trump supporters hoping to give Trump the power to use military force against any citizens that oppose him. The 4th Reich cannot be built on the current limitations imposed on the Executive Branch by the Constitution.

I suspect this is a move by fascist Trump supporters hoping to give Trump the power to use military force against any citizens that oppose him. The 4th Reich cannot be built on the current limitations imposed on the Executive Branch by the Constitution.
Yeah, we're fascists when it's you with the avatar of somebody beating the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them. You people need to actually learn what a fascist is. Here's a warning though, when you do that and look in the mirror you're not going to like what you see.

Yeah, we're fascists when it's you with the avatar of somebody beating the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them. You people need to actually learn what a fascist is. Here's a warning though, when you do that and look in the mirror you're not going to like what you see.
Whoa bro... this country has killed a whole lot of Nazi's. And millions died accomplishing that. Are you coming out in support of Nazism?

WTF...it's not Russia?

Whoa bro... this country has killed a whole lot of Nazi's. And millions died accomplishing that. Are you coming out in support of Nazism?
Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.

Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.
Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to win online polls.

I'm happy to rephrase:

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to click on things.

apparently you believe conceding the point means your post wasn't stupid.

I'm happy to rephrase:

apparently you believe conceding the point means your post wasn't stupid.

That was your point?

Are you under the impression that there's a substantive difference between an online "poll" and an online "petition"?

Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

Where are you getting this "submission of the government" thing from?

You don't seem to understand what the word "anarchist" means.

It's only anarchy if everyone that doesn't think like you dies or gets beat down? That's not anarchy you moron it's fascism. You think you want anarchy as long as it's you with the power to make people do what you want them to. You're no fucking different than Lenon, Che, Mao, Castro, Hitler, Mussolini, Chavez or any of the other pieces of shit claiming they were for the workers, as long as those workers did exactly what they told them too and were happy living in poverty to support the dear leader. Fuck you and your fascism disguised as anarchy. You don't want anarchy, you want total control.

It's only anarchy if everyone that doesn't think like you dies or gets beat down? That's not anarchy you moron it's fascism. You think you want anarchy as long as it's you with the power to make people do what you want them to. You're no fucking different than Lenon, Che, Mao, Castro, Hitler, Mussolini, Chavez or any of the other pieces of shit claiming they were for the workers, as long as those workers did exactly what they told them too and were happy living in poverty to support the dear leader. Fuck you and your fascism disguised as anarchy. You don't want anarchy, you want total control.

Calm your tits and stop clutching your pearls. I'm no anarchist.

But at least I know what the fucking word means. Your ignorance of their ideology makes your comments asinine.

Forum List

Back