WH Correspondents dinner....... PFFFFFFFFT

Why do we even have this stroke fest for WH 'journalists'? This is part of the problem, the Media thinks they ARE the news. Donald Trump is again doing the right thing blowing them off and holding a rally for Americans who recognize the great job he is doing in spite of the Media's efforts to destroy him.
:clap::clap:

Cancel it. Why should taxpayers subsidize it?

They don't.

Good.

:lol:

She said all those pussy hats women been knitting? That's a pussy? I guess mine just has a lot more yarn on it.

She said she is not going to talk about Russia or collusion or Putin because there is a lot of liberal media there and she has never wanted to see what they look like when they orgasm.

It is hilarious the Trump campaign was in contact with Russia when the Hillary campaign wasn't even in contact with Michigan.

She said Trump isn't there. She would grab him herself and drag him there but it turns out the President is one pussy you aren't allow to grab.

You have to give Trump credit for pulling out of the Paris agreement. He said he was going to pull out and he did. And that's a refreshing quality in a man when he says he's going to pull out and he does.

She really went after KellyAnne and Sarah for the lying. They have no shame. Acting as if they had been attacked when they attack reason daily. Alternative FACTS.

394B3649-1654-48F9-AFED-608F1979301F.jpeg

She said Trump isn't there. She would grab him herself and drag him there but it turns out the President is one pussy you aren't allow to grab.

Trump picked a fight with folks that buy ink by the barrel

Sucks to be him.

And yes, he hasn't the balls to stand up against his detractors

which a REAL potus would have done....

262118e8eb69dbb44821059b31332de8.jpg

~S~

She also apparently gave a cheerful earful to journalists who turned a blind eye to all the shit, and now are making money selling books about what a horrible president is. I haven't watched yet, but really: I don't believe anyone escaped unscathed.

Wolf rocked, no one was left unscathed!

All while Trump's press secretary manned his seat, and took it on the chin

Because all of Trump's subordinates do his dirty work

~S~

Trump picked a fight with folks that buy ink by the barrel

Sucks to be him.

And yes, he hasn't the balls to stand up against his detractors

which a REAL potus would have done....

262118e8eb69dbb44821059b31332de8.jpg

~S~
She said Mitch McConnell should have his neck circumcised.
Then she said Paul Ryan was circumcised but they went too far and took his balls.

And that was right after that awful and unfunny Paul Ryan video where he talked about how his policies have helped the country refusing to mention all the damage. The truth is more funny.

Db6y6qyX4AcrLCh.jpg:large

The Dinner was on too late for this senior citizen.

Hope that C-SPAN reruns it.

I have read that the comedian for the evening had a potty mouth.

Too bad!

It used to be a really fun evening.

Really enjoyed watching Conan "roast" President Obama.

Yes, the media have been beastly toward the President.

I can understand why he refuses to attend the annual event.

Forum List

Back