WH Correspondents dinner....... PFFFFFFFFT

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Why do we even have this stroke fest for WH 'journalists'? This is part of the problem, the Media thinks they ARE the news. Donald Trump is again doing the right thing blowing them off and holding a rally for Americans who recognize the great job he is doing in spite of the Media's efforts to destroy him.
:clap::clap:

he's still butt hurt from obama toasting his ass seven years ago

:rofl:

the cheeto is too much of a pussy to handle it

Funny how Trump got the last laugh on Obama policies....

you mean you believe that everything he's announced has happened?

okay

Do you special order that weak sauce or just off the shelf stuff? Twisting words is not a debate style.

i didn't twist your words; i asked you a question

do you believe all the stuff trump has announced has been completed or even started?

i'll even give you a pass on obamacare

Why do we even have this stroke fest for WH 'journalists'? This is part of the problem, the Media thinks they ARE the news. Donald Trump is again doing the right thing blowing them off and holding a rally for Americans who recognize the great job he is doing in spite of the Media's efforts to destroy him.

Cancel it. Why should taxpayers subsidize it?

shhhhobama.png

okay

Do you special order that weak sauce or just off the shelf stuff? Twisting words is not a debate style.

do you believe all the stuff trump has announced has been completed or even started?

Play your little twisted words game with someone who cares. I just thought I'd point out how weak it was so you could improve...or not.

They do the dinner as a thank-you to the Fourth Estate in recognition that a free press is crucial to a healthy democracy.

Which ironically is the same reason Rump dumps it. That and his eggshell-thin narcissist's ego that can't handle getting a spray of reality in the face.

Every POTUS does it. That is, every POTUS not wallowing in his own bigly personality disorder. Even Dubya did it. Even he understood that you have to be able to laugh at yourself. And guess what -- he's right.

okay

Play your little twisted words game with someone who cares. I just thought I'd point out how weak it was so you could improve...or not.

mmmm not so much. You tried to compare a comedy event with a butthurt politician in everyday government trying to metaphorically piss in the black guy's bed.

Now if you had posted it in Russian maybe it would have worked.

taxpayers have nothing to do with it

Just Think, That May have been the moment that convinced Trump to run for President to make America great again (mic drop)

It's a fucking charity dinner. "We" don't "have" this, the White House Correspondents Association puts it on, to fund their scholarship funds. It's not a government function.

They don't.

Forum List

Back