We’ve Lost One Of Our Own...

Kat told me I was wrong, I sensed it.. when you get real close to people.

Dang. I didn't know of her but I am feeling a deep sense of sadness. Some good people here liked her. That tells me she was a fine person. RIP dearest Tilly.

It has come to my attention; that our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.
To a battle hard fought..!

images (36).jpg

I'll remember Tilly as a sweet hearted Lady that I wish I'd known better. I recall that her humor, knowledge and good natured personality attracted me like a moth to a flame.. I'll be missing her..

Rest in Peace Sweet Tilly

images (43).jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely adore Tilly. I've been missing her here for some time, now, and miss the semi-private forum she had here.

What a great loss of a terrific person.

So sorry to hear about this sad news.

Tilly was a cool poster and a great addition to this board, and she will be missed.

I don't even remember the name, not sure who she was, don't even remember conversing with her. RIP.

It has come to my attention; that our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.

RIP We never crossed paths that I know of on the board, but I'm sure your fellow posters mourn the loss. Prayers sent for family and friends.

It has come to my attention; the our Board has suffered the loss of one our members. Kat ,bear513... I was informed that our own Tilly has passed away. Godspeed ole girl. You’ll be missed. My apologies if this has been posted previously. I’ve only just found out. I thought those who might care; should know.
according to her pop up she was last seen a moment ago viewing this thread,,,

maybe its her ghost??

She has not logged in since April 2019 :(
Something's not adding up.

Forum List

Back