We’ve created human-pig chimeras — but we haven’t weighed the ethics

Science is always at the fringes if not completely outside the realms of Religion, Philosophy, and/or Ethics.

Human / pig hybrid?
eb1eb9afffccd8b571c235edf43f43c29958d9c69e87a4d41efe2d5be2a6cc14_1.jpg
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Even as a teen I wondered what might be going on in labs across the globe. I bet there are unpublicized shenanigans that would fry your hairdo.

For the typical liberal, their attitude in life is that morals is for other people. So they're not going to have a problem with scientists creating bizarre life forms with human DNA.

For the typical liberal, their attitude in life is that morals is for other people. So they're not going to have a problem with scientists creating bizarre life forms with human DNA.

You know so much about liberals that just isn't true.

For what it's worth, my teacher in the methodist tradition described the things you are discussing as the abomination of desolation. Read the book of revelation and see the beast in these dicussions.

For what it's worth, my teacher in the methodist tradition described the things you are discussing as the abomination of desolation. Read the book of revelation and see the beast in these dicussions.

Porky Pig is the beast in Revelations? Who knew?

If ya'll don't keep the Dem's out of power you'll be paying for the furries to grow actual tails and ears...

You know, I saw an Alex Jones interview on VICE news, and he even claimed that he's in it for the shock value and the showmanship over journalistic integrity.

He even claimed that Russian news papers are somehow more "free" than news agencies over here in America, even though in Russia the state controls the media.

Nope, sorry, but anything that comes from Alex Jones and Infowars is suspect in my opinion.
No doubt, Trump follows Alex Jones.

Forum List

Back