Western leaders worried as China joins Russia in NATO expansion row

As always, what you Americans think is only worth replying to if it includes some substance to back up the thinking.

So I'll propose the question to you that it's not likely India will become a part of the West alliance. China is offering friendly persuasion to the world, as opposed to America's persuasion by bombs.
China is not offering friendly persuasion

as their economic and military power grows so do their bullying tactics

but I see weakness in the china story

they have deep internal problems that only a repressive dictatorship could manage

China is not offering friendly persuasion
China's Belt and Road initiative certainly is!
as their economic and military power grows so do their bullying tactics
As in China flexing its muscle on defense and their participation throughout Africa and other continents, which can be argued as not being in the interest of those countries. And of course it can be said that America has done the same, only with the force of bullets and bombs.
but I see weakness in the china story

they have deep internal problems that only a repressive dictatorship could manage

The system is capitalism under communist government and so far at least China has elevated hundreds of thousands of their people up out of poverty. America's style of greedy capitalism that makes billionaires is the competing influence in the world.

What problems would you be suggesting? There 'are' some to suggest, but are you politically astute enough to be aware of any?

China's Belt and Road initiative certainly is
Not really

china loans money to 3rd world countries for projects that have big expectations but disappointing results

and then they demand repayment

Not really

china loans money to 3rd world countries for projects that have big expectations but disappointing results
China goes into third world countries invited and develops those countries' natural resources. It can still be argued that China does it for their own gain and not for the third world country.
and then they demand repayment
China receives payment by profiting off of the developed resource. If there are payable loans involved, China will demand payment. So far not by any military force.

A real estate crisis that leads to a debt crisis which wipes out the life saving of tens of millions of ordinary citizens
I don't understand what you're suggesting? A real estate crisis in China or some third world country?

China goes into third world countries invited and develops those countries' natural resources. It can still be argued that China does it for their own gain and not for the third world country.
A petty dictator stuffing bribes in his pocket is not the sort of invitation to be proud of

china is not doing anything new

so pointing to past imperialism by the west is not news

but its not an excuse for china either

I don't understand what you're suggesting? A real estate crisis in China or some third world country?
A massive real estate crisis of entire empty and crumbling never lived in cites in china

and chinese citizens who invested their life savings in those cities

A petty dictator stuffing bribes in his pocket is not the sort of invitation to be proud of

china is not doing anything new

so pointing to past imperialism by the west is not news

but its not an excuse for china either
You've become a nuisance and I don't have anymore time to devote to you right now. If you offer anything worthwhile, i'll try to respond later.
Condense your comments into much fewer posts.

You've become a nuisance and I don't have anymore time to devote to you right now. If you offer anything worthwhile, i'll try to respond later.
Condense your comments into much fewer posts.
Ok. I understand

just leave your white flag at the door for the next china apologist to use

I dont think India will be part of the new Axis of Evil

The US and NATO are by far the most evil force in the world.
We only see US and NATO aggression, not defense.
For example, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Nicaragua, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran, etc.
If there ever was an Axis of Evil, it was the US and NATO.
NATO is who murdered Qaddafi.

The US and NATO are by far the most evil force in the world.
We only see US and NATO aggression, not defense.
For example, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Nicaragua, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iran, etc.
If there ever was an Axis of Evil, it was the US and NATO.
NATO is who murdered Qaddafi.
Dont be a sore loser

the Soviet Union was a failed system that needed to fall with or without our help

Dont be a sore loser

the Soviet Union was a failed system that needed to fall with or without our help

The USSR was a terrible system because Lenin and Stalin were actually capitalists.
But that has little to do with modern Russia.

The USSR was a terrible system because Lenin and Stalin were actually capitalists.
But that has little to do with modern Russia.
Ok, you say so

marxist keep trying to find a winning system but always fall short

It's almost certain to be China's warning that if America intends further aggression throughout the world, China will lead a move to form a counter-alliance that will bring the majority of the world's countries under China's/India's/Russia's protective wings.
Yep

It appears we're going the opposite direction.

Evidently many think we haven't made China & Russia powerful enough yet.
You are underestimating the extent to which Chinese money has purchased the House and Senate.

Forum List

Back